Clan Business?

Clan Business?

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

m

Moves
03 Oct 17

Originally posted by @radioactive69
I was there earlier......talking to your daddy
Sometimes I wish there was a family planning forum.

Don't you ? 😀😀

rc

Moves
03 Oct 17

Originally posted by @mghrn55
Case closed.
2016 done.
2017 in home stretch.

Keep posting. It's free of charge !! 😀
Lets get this, you make an allegation and you cannot provide evidence for it. You claim you researched a list and cannot tell us why other clans on that list were also not punished. Do you know what that makes you, a windbag. Do you know what that makes your so called evidence, nothing but a list of games that ended prematurely. Is this really the best you can do? No one cares about your clan, everyone is now aware of just how you maintain your status. You simply play tournament games and reduce your rating, maintain a facade and beat up on lower rated players. Why you should laud that I cannot say. We kicked your booty and you wept profusely cause that's what you are, a clan of mamas boys.

m

Moves
03 Oct 17

Originally posted by @robbie-carrobie
of which you have provided no evidence other than a list of games that someone ended prematurely. Nor does it explain why only the Easy Riders were punished. I suspect it was because we kicked Metallica booty too much. Empty vessels are like that, you kick them and they make a loud noise.
Actually, other clans' points totals were also altered.
Russ nullified McTayto's games where the results were a result of unethical behavior.

The difference is that adjustments for the other clans were minor.

Adjustments to your clan were significant !!
Gee !! Wonder why ? 😲

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
03 Oct 17

Russ nullified McTayto's games where the results were a result of unethical behavior.

Gee !! Wonder why ? 😲
It still seems strange to me that you all seem to think that when Metallica throw games this was managing your clan.
When anyone else comes close to emulating your methods they become cheats.

Metallica appear to have now and in the past 21 players in their team

rc

Moves
03 Oct 17

Gee !! Wonder why ? 😲
In all of those games cited how many decided the challenge?

m

Moves
03 Oct 17

Lets get this, you make an allegation and you cannot provide evidence for it. You claim you researched a list and cannot tell us why other clans on that list were also not punished. Do you know what that makes you, a windbag. Do you know what that makes your so called evidence, nothing but a list of games that ended prematurely. Is this really t ...[text shortened]... y. We kicked your booty and you wept profusely cause that's what you are, a clan of mamas boys.
Before Russ put in the 200 point rating difference, you sent 11 challenges, very large challenges 15+ players, to 3 clans where your top 6 players were rated 400+ points higher than their opponents.

Didn't you think at the time that no clan leader in their right mind would accept these challenges ?
That they would just toss them back ?
Perhaps with a note "you've got to be kidding" or "please don't insult me".
Didn't you think you were wasting your time creating and setting these challenges ?

Or did you know something ??
C'mon Robbie !!
Don't respond to me !!
Respond to the forum audience !!

After all, the clan forum is vibrant ever since you came back.

Stand on your soapbox and explain this one !!
Even though the case is closed, we are letting you have this moment.

After all, you are the clan forum star !!
😀😀😀😀

m

Moves
03 Oct 17

In all of those games cited how many decided the challenge?
Feel free to ask Russ.
But be sure to be nice to him. 😀

rc

Moves
03 Oct 17
3 edits

Before Russ put in the 200 point rating difference, you sent 11 challenges, very large challenges 15+ players, to 3 clans where your top 6 players were rated 400+ points higher than their opponents.

Didn't you think at the time that no clan leader in their right mind would accept these challenges ?
That they would just toss them back ?
Perhaps with a ...[text shortened]... d, we are letting you have this moment.

After all, you are the clan forum star !!
😀😀😀😀
Ok lets ask you again, how many of those games cited by you in your 'research', were decisive to the overall challenge.

Last time I looked setting large challenges was not against the sites terms of service and I cannot say why you think it significant other than because you have nothing else to say. Also your clan itself set lopsided challenges, by the hundredfold.

How many of those games cited were decisive.

rc

Moves
03 Oct 17

Feel free to ask Russ.
But be sure to be nice to him. 😀
No I am asking you. If they were not decisive to the overall challenge then why were they cited? They change nothing.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
03 Oct 17

Oh and perhaps you can tell us the difference between prematurely resigning games at the beginning of a challenge and doing at the end, a practice which your clan leader has termed, 'good clan management' Lets here you say it.
Perhaps you could explain why you lie and cheat in attempt to gain glory for yourself that you would not be able to attain otherwise.

Oh wait...that was explanation enough right there..

rc

Moves
03 Oct 17
2 edits

Originally posted by @shortcircuit
Perhaps you could explain why you lie and cheat in attempt to gain glory for yourself that you would not be able to attain otherwise.

Oh wait...that was explanation enough right there..
Post referred to moderation thank you, you will now explain to the site administration why you think you can get away with calling others liars and cheats without a shred of credible evidence. Good luck explaining your case.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
03 Oct 17

Originally posted by @mctayto
It still seems strange to me that you all seem to think that when Metallica throw games this was managing your clan.
When anyone else comes close to emulating your methods they become cheats.

Metallica appear to have now and in the past 21 players in their team
It is strange to me that you have been grappling with this scenario for 5 years,
and you STILL can't see the forest for the trees.

You know you are a cheat and you know you tried to scam the system.
We caught you and you got the boot!!
Nice to see you...wouldn't want to be you!!

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
03 Oct 17

Post referred to moderation thank you, you will now explain to the sire administration why you think you can get away with calling others liars and cheats without a shred of credible evidence. Good luck explaining your case.
Yawn....statement of fact. BAM!!

rc

Moves
03 Oct 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @shortcircuit
Yawn....statement of fact. BAM!!
except you have provide no facts and no evidence and nothing other than the usual empty bluster that issue's forth form your mouth. People like you should not be allowed to make unsubstantiated allegations of cheating without evidence. Perhaps you will be able to explain to site administration why you think you can.

m

Moves
03 Oct 17

Post referred to moderation thank you, you will now explain to the sire administration why you think you can get away with calling others liars and cheats without a shred of credible evidence. Good luck explaining your case.
Ask Chaney to throw you a life line.
You appear to be drowning in your own drivel.