Clan Business?

Clan Business?

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Moves
03 Oct 17

Originally posted by @radioactive69
Then take him with you to your forum. Get out of this one where you both don't belong.
We belong right here.

As a matter of fact, this forum has been blessed with posts from myself and Ghost. Along with the best, robbie.

You should be thanking us!!

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
03 Oct 17

Originally posted by @robbie-carrobie
As you are your clan have done exactly the same thing, (remember Tabitha Marshalls clan and thousands of other lopsided challenges) shall we add hypocrisy to your ever growing list of misdemeanours.

You do of course have proof that I deliberately set up challenges so that others could toss games because if you don't I will personally report you ...[text shortened]... them why you are making vacuous allegations without a shred of evidence. You have been warned.
Do you have empirical proof that a god exists ?

You spout on certain threads about your religious beliefs but do you have one shred of evidence that what you profess is true?

Take your warning and stuff it up your ass !!!

c

Moves
03 Oct 17

You spout on certain threads about your religious beliefs but do you have one shred of evidence that what you profess is true?

Are you an atheist??

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
03 Oct 17

Originally posted by @chaney3
We belong right here.

As a matter of fact, this forum has been blessed with posts from myself and Ghost. Along with the best, robbie.

Yes, regular bowel cleansing from laxatives like you are good for the system.

c

Moves
03 Oct 17

Originally posted by @shortcircuit
Yes, regular bowel cleansing from laxatives like you are good for the system.
Without us, this forum dies.

Go robbie!!!

Go lemondrop!!!

m

Moves
03 Oct 17

As you are your clan have done exactly the same thing, (remember Tabitha Marshalls clan and thousands of other lopsided challenges) shall we add hypocrisy to your ever growing list of misdemeanours.

You do of course have proof that I deliberately set up challenges so that others could toss games because if you don't I will personally report you ...[text shortened]... them why you are making vacuous allegations without a shred of evidence. You have been warned.
Nice to see you took the bait.
My solid factual posts lead you to post gibberish !!

Like I said. Welcome back !!
Now send Chaney out to get you a coffee. 😀

c

Moves
03 Oct 17

Originally posted by @mghrn55

Is there something wrong with me getting an RHP legend a coffee??

No. 🙂

m

Moves
03 Oct 17

Proof !!!

Russ created a thread with that proof.
And took appropriate action.
Which brought some justice to the 2016 clan table.

I helped with the research.
Say thank you. 😀

st johnstone

Moves
03 Oct 17

Is there something wrong with me getting an RHP legend a coffee??

No. 🙂
I am confused
You started this lame thread moaning about no one talking clan business
Then come in your pants when another non sub scum bag posts total piss nothing about clan business
Can't you just pm the cheat your love?
Enjoy clan discussions between you who has never played in one and the cheat who got points removed. Punishment should have been more severe.

m

Moves
03 Oct 17

We belong right here.

Yes of course. Thank you. 🙄

rc

Moves
03 Oct 17

So you have no evidence whatsoever to back up your slanderous accusations and instead seek to mitigate your offensive post with vain references to gibberish. Perhaps next time you might think about what it is you are actually saying and make sure that its logically sound and empirically based otherwise you are gonna get called out on it every time and no amount of vain references to gibberish and transparent attempts at obfuscation will save you.

Chaney has more imagination and creativity and humanity than your entire clan.

rc

Moves
03 Oct 17
1 edit

Proof !!!

Russ created a thread with that proof.
And took appropriate action.
Which brought some justice to the 2016 clan table.

I helped with the research.
Say thank you. 😀
Russ created a thread with proof of what? one player prematurely resigning games. Lets take your claim to its logical conclusion. Are you also saying that the Shadow warriors and whoever else was named in that thread were also setting up challenges so that Vespin and Mactayto could throw games. Out with it because if you will not answer I am going to give you a hiding for being the windbag that you evidently purport to be. So lets be having you Windybag. Were the shadow warriors who are also named in that thread setting up challenges so that MacTayto and Vespin could through games as you have alleged?

rc

Moves
03 Oct 17
3 edits

Oh and perhaps you can tell us the difference between prematurely resigning games at the beginning of a challenge and doing at the end, a practice which your clan leader has termed, 'good clan management' Lets here you say it.

rc

Moves
03 Oct 17
1 edit

Please look up the term false equivalency. If you need help simply ask someone.

chaney, lemon V and robbie 1: dregs of the forum 0

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
03 Oct 17

Are you an atheist??
Yes,,,,,,absolutely