1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    03 Oct '18 20:20
    This will be investigated tomorrow, and hopefully patched soon after.
  2. Subscribergregsflat
    Guitarist
    @William Penn's gaze
    Moves
    03 Oct '18 23:35
    Looks great, Russ.
  3. Joined
    26 Apr '03
    Moves
    04 Oct '18 08:31
    Analyse board in chrome on an ipad (landscape view) used to open in its own tab, which worked on a small screen. Now it opens a big popup which hides the game underneath. This popup appears broken and cannot be moved. you can see the edges of the game underneath scrolling up and down when you try to move the popup out of the way. The only way to get back to the game is to dismiss the popup so you can’t flick between the two editing the notes on the game as before. Ideal would be a new tab called e.g. “chess analysis” which refreshed to show the last game where “analyse board” had been clicked.
  4. Joined
    19 Aug '02
    Moves
    04 Oct '18 08:51
    Conditional moves broken for me, using Chrome 69 Andriod 8.0
  5. Joined
    19 Dec '05
    Moves
    04 Oct '18 09:11
    @trekkie said
    Conditional moves broken for me, using Chrome 69 Andriod 8.0
    Happy with most of the changes. However I have no access to conditional moves on my iPhone 7 or my tablet. Works fine on apple mac. Hope you can sort it soon. Also size of analysis board is a bit small on phone making it a bit tricky for old eyes and fat fingers. Any possibility of increasing the size back to how it was?
  6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    04 Oct '18 15:18
    Anyone having problems with the conditional moves interface post update, please try again and post if it now functions correctly.

An issues was discovered for those with board sounds turned off. In some instances, I suspect this could cause the problems as described.
  7. SubscriberRomie Dread
    Hip-Hop Poet
    District 9
    Moves
    04 Oct '18 16:00
    Russ, the conditional moves feature hasn't functioned correctly since this upgrade.
    I continue to have the same issues that I identified earlier in this thread, but worse now. No longer seeing a blank board without pieces, just a "?HELP" icon. Board sounds are turned on, Google Chrome on Windows 10, desktop, Version 69.0.3497.100 (Official Build) (64-bit).
  8. Upstate NY
    Moves
    04 Oct '18 16:08
    @russ said
    Anyone having problems with the conditional moves interface post update, please try again and post if it now functions correctly.

An issues was discovered for those with board sounds turned off. In some instances, I suspect this could cause the problems as described.
    At this moment, I continue to get a blank conditional moves board (no pieces displayed) on iPhone Safari iOS 12.0. This occurs with board sounds enabled, and is unchanged with board sounds disabled.

No issue on Win10 desktop/Firefox; works as expected.
  9. Subscriber64squaresofpain
    The drunk knight
    Stuck on g1
    Moves
    04 Oct '18 17:04
    Nice update Russ, I have two snags though:

1) Profile "header" pictures aren't very viewable at all, whereas before you had the whole pic included within the body of your profile, not as a header.

My picture, for example, is only 100KB large (site limit is 4,096KB) however on my profile you only see a section of the blue sky and not a handsome hat-wearing stud sitting on a stone wall.

I'd like people to be able to see that stone wall, as well as the blue sky.

2) Game icons for clans, tournaments, ladders, challenges etc. are not colour coded.
    Yes you can see the shield for clan games, swords for challenges etc.
    But these do not stand out, as they are all yellow or green, depending on who's move it is.

Seeing as though we already have the yellow/green colour codes for whether it's "Waiting" or "My Move",
    could we have separate colour codes for the game icons?

e.g.
    Ladder - Green, with ladder
    Challenges - Orange, with swords
    Clan - Blue, with shield
    Tournaments - Red, with trophy

Just thoughts from a humble, handsome hat-wearing stud.

Thanks,
    ~64
  10. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    04 Oct '18 17:16
    @gedwin said
    At this moment, I continue to get a blank conditional moves board (no pieces displayed) on iPhone Safari iOS 12.0.
    Can you take another look please, another fix has been uploaded.

Tested on IOS 12, iPhone 6 - and no issue at all. 😵
  11. Joined
    30 Aug '11
    Moves
    04 Oct '18 17:27
    Beautiful…..more collor...live looks more joyfull now
  12. Upstate NY
    Moves
    04 Oct '18 19:021 edit
    @russ said
    Can you take another look please, another fix has been uploaded.

Tested on IOS 12, iPhone 6 - and no issue at all. 😵
    Sorry to report the conditional move board still lacks all pieces. Just a blank board.

IPhone 8, for what is worth. iOS 12 as mentioned previously.

I can also say that Firefox on the same phone works ok. So it is Safari specific.
  13. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    04 Oct '18 19:04
    Thanks for the update. I'll focus on Safari specifically while trying to resolve this.
  14. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    05 Oct '18 02:21
    New UI is ugly
  15. Subscribermoonbus
    Ãœber-Nerd
    Moves
    05 Oct '18 06:48
    Conditional move works as expected for me, iPhone 6S iOS 11.4.1 running in Safari.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree