1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    14 Mar '22 15:40
    Some players have reported a recent issue with some games failing to load/the app crashing - this is being investigated.
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    14 Mar '22 18:021 edit
    Until this is fully investigated, please log into the web site to make essential moves for games at risk of timeout.
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    14 Mar '22 19:07
    Can anyone having issues post which version of iOS they are using too, please. This will assist in fault finding. Thanks.
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    17 Mar '22 11:141 edit
    The initial cause of this was expected to be related to messaging ( & emojis ), but this issue can't be reproduced - so if you do have further crashes, please report here or via feedback.
  5. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    20 Mar '22 23:56
    @Russ

iOS 15.3.1, no issues. Downloading 15.4 tonight, report follows.
  6. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    21 Mar '22 11:481 edit
    @russ said
    The initial cause of this was expected to be related to messaging ( & emojis ), but this issue can't be reproduced - so if you do have further crashes, please report here or via feedback.
    Start a game with me, include messages and emojis, if you wish to test this. I asked my 16-yr old which emojis are new. 😉 Check yer email; I sent you a screenshot.
  7. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    21 Mar '22 12:38
    @moonbus

Thanks - I did test with the new emojis (pregnant man, etc) between iOS versions, and could not cause a problem. It was just my initial suspicion that this was the problem anyway. Oh well, looks like this one will have to be filed as unreproducible , for now, at least.
  8. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    21 Mar '22 13:09
    @Russ

Chalk it up to gamma rays. Or Havana Embassy Syndrome.
  9. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    29 Mar '22 10:24
    This issue has been reported once more, so I'm revisiting it and will also be releasing a new build.
  10. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    22 May '22 07:18
    @Russ

I have upgraded to iPhone13 running iOS 15.5. If I detect any issues, I’ll report them.
  11. Joined
    21 Aug '03
    Moves
    22 May '22 18:07
    @Russ

There is a crash occasionally (and I mean occasionally) when trying to make a move - normally associated with a touch/swipe on the board. *If* I could replicate it (I can't) I'd give more information. Not sure that's related.
  12. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    23 May '22 09:48
    @pineapple42 said
    @Russ

There is a crash occasionally (and I mean occasionally) when trying to make a move - normally associated with a touch/swipe on the board. *If* I could replicate it (I can't) I'd give more information. Not sure that's related.
    A new Android release has just been uploaded for testing - and I do need to bring the iOS up to feature parity - so I will again look at this. If you can replicate it, I would very much like to know about it, of course.

I'll try swiping wildly next time I'm testing 🙂
  13. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    24 May '22 07:55
    @russ said
    A new Android release has just been uploaded for testing - and I do need to bring the iOS up to feature parity - so I will again look at this. If you can replicate it, I would very much like to know about it, of course.

I'll try swiping wildly next time I'm testing 🙂
    Seagoon, you wild, impetuous swiper !

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree