What does a 1345 guy do

What does a 1345 guy do

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Madison Square Garde

Moves
23 Oct 11

To get into a tourny? I'm stuck in limbo.

since 1-Feb-07

Australia

Moves
23 Oct 11
1 edit

Your group's already playing - you need to get out of bed earlier ....

If you're desperate, try club tournaments. Although there's a banding problem there. Hopefully SOMEDAY that will get fixed.

State of Confusion

Lancashire

Moves
23 Oct 11

Originally posted by YEAH BOY
To get into a tourny? I'm stuck in limbo.
The Great Escape Club Club 229 are looking for new members for banded tournaments.

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
29 Oct 11

Originally posted by Kewpie
Your group's already playing - you need to get out of bed earlier ....

If you're desperate, try club tournaments. Although there's a banding problem there. Hopefully SOMEDAY that will get fixed.
If a 1700 enters a banded 12-1500 tourny, the only measure is to boot the tournament ( after the initial courtesy 'please vacate' message ) literally shut it down..and each time 'they' do this, you do the same. The club will give the guy a piece of their mind and EVENTUALLY they disappear. I always find it strange the way these guys profess ignorance to 'Eglnish' when you message them suggesting they withdraw..after the ignorance stage, they then just don't open their mail..there's more than one way to skin a cat ( fish ) !!

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
30 Oct 11

Originally posted by RevRSleeker
If a 1700 enters a banded 12-1500 tourny, the only measure is to boot the tournament ( after the initial courtesy 'please vacate' message ) literally shut it down..and each time 'they' do this, you do the same. The club will give the guy a piece of their mind and EVENTUALLY they disappear. I always find it strange the way these guys profess ignorance to ...[text shortened]... ey then just don't open their mail..there's more than one way to skin a cat ( fish ) !!
Alternatively boot the player after he does this the 2nd time.