Un-subscribed tournaments

Un-subscribed tournaments

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r

Moves
07 May 06

Why can subscribers have the fun? I am waiting for an email to fin out how to subscribe because I don't have a credit card.
I believe there should be a couple of tournament a month for the non-subscribers.
What does everyone else think?

F
9 Edits

London

Moves
07 May 06

Originally posted by redhawk
Why can subscribers have the fun? I am waiting for an email to fin out how to subscribe because I don't have a credit card.
I believe there should be a couple of tournament a month for the non-subscribers.
If you're going to subscribe what's the problem. Why should people who don't fork out a really cheap sub, get the same privileges as people who do?

TSP
HIT THE LIGHTS

Moves
07 May 06
1 edit

I believe you should get a credit card

c
Blogger

clausjensen.com

Moves
07 May 06
1 edit

I think it's nonsense!
Why create tournaments for people who refuse to pay
this great site a mere $29.95 a year which is only a little
more than 8 cents a day?????

e

Moves
08 May 06

I think non-subs shouldn't demand for this and that because they are not paying anything for it and should just be contended at where they are and if they want anything more just pay for it.

t

my island

Moves
08 May 06

Originally posted by ericwong
I think non-subs shouldn't demand for this and that because they are not paying anything for it and should just be contended at where they are and if they want anything more just pay for it.
why don't they just subscribe for one month, enter all the tournaments going then don't pay the $$$ again until most of their touney games are finished,

e

Moves
09 May 06

Originally posted by trevor33
why don't they just subscribe for one month, enter all the tournaments going then don't pay the $$$ again until most of their touney games are finished,
They can if they want to but I don't think it is very nice to do that in the long run because I know Russ is not going to like that sort of thing happening because whoever does that gives a really bad impression on him or her. If whoever wants to subscribe, so be it.

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
09 May 06

Subscribers have more fun because we pay for it.

If you want fun you have to subscribe.

I have had an idea to allow non subs to play in tourneys.

The tourneys are part of the 6 games they are allowed. Once you have entered a tourney your games are restricted by those need to fulfil your tourney onbligations.

If you get through a round then if a 1 on 1 tourney you become limited to 4 "normal" games, and if a 2 on 2 tourney you are limited to 2 "normal " games. This would apply irregardless of whether the next round had started or not, since you would need to keep either 2 or 4 games in reserve to fulfil tourney obligations.

This would allow non subs the "fun" of a tourney without giving them the pleasure of playing more than 6 games as a freeloader.

😛

J

Moves
14 May 06

How about a tournament entry fee of $29.95 per tourny?
I've seen people go for dumber things.

hm

Moves
15 May 06

Originally posted by Jrdy
How about a tournament entry fee of $29.95 per tourny?
I've seen people go for dumber things.
If that is the case they might as well subscribe for one year and pay the $29.95 and they can play in everything clan games, unlimited games and of course unlimted tourneys.!!!

t

my island

Moves
15 May 06

Originally posted by hey man
If that is the case they might as well subscribe for one year and pay the $29.95 and they can play in everything clan games, unlimited games and of course unlimted tourneys.!!!
wow, you know when you think about it your right 😵

hm

Moves
16 May 06

Originally posted by trevor33
wow, you know when you think about it your right 😵
Thank you for your kind words. Have a good day and have fun in all your on going games. I might meet you one day in a clan challenge perhaps.🙂

A

Moves
22 May 06

If you want to play in free tournaments as well as site championships,play at CHESSHERE.COM

SS

Moves
22 May 06

TSP
HIT THE LIGHTS

Moves
22 May 06

Originally posted by ARDVARK
If you want to play in free tournaments as well as site championships,play at CHESSHERE.COM
Don't let the door slap your sorry arse on the way out