1. Utrecht Netherlands
    Moves
    30 May '20 22:53
    Hi

Guess you have the same problems as me sometimes. The standard tournaments are quite diverse in terms of rating... but felt that it was fun to play one with ''just'' some of the Masters. Started by inviting those of you who are on my buddy list and above me in terms of rating.. Want to make it a 16 player event (1 round).

No worries if you cannot join. I will move down the table (from top down) until we have 16 players. I.e. good ratings and nice play guaranteed. Timeout 3 days Time bank 7 days.

As you can see already 4 of my friends and I myself participated. With more to come.

However, I am always looking for new chess friends. So if you love to play against some of the stronger players on RHP, just send me a message and I will give you the entry code for the tournament when you qualify. I.e. there is a rating limit of 2200+ to be in immediately. Ratings of 2100-2200 will be acceptable when the series of invitations to top players fails to generate 16 participants.

So, if you like the tournament idea (15 nice matches against strong players!), then send me a message, and let's become buddies. I will then provide you with the entrance to the tournament.

Enjoy your weekend!

Tournament link
    https://www.redhotpawn.com/tournament/enter.php?tid=34979

Kind regards,
    Erika
  2. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    03 Jul '20 08:581 edit
    @Erika-Nu

Seems like you got stuck with Five Players, Maybe bumping the thread will help?

Tournament 34979
  3. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    23 Jul '20 11:54
    @ponderable said
    @Erika-Nu

Seems like you got stuck with Five Players, Maybe bumping the thread will help?

Tournament 34979
    it didn't.
  4. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    21 Aug '20 12:49
    Good luck!
    I'd offer myself as a fill-in but you guys are WAY out of my league!

Is there a way for a patzer like myself to kibitz the Tourney? (Sort of like an "audit class" at Uni.)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree