Mr Perfect

Mr Perfect

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T
Mr T

I pity the fool!

Moves
17 Dec 07

Tournament 2942

Out of all the players who have won tournaments, I bet there are only a handful who have won with a perfect score...

G
Mr. Shield

Moves
17 Dec 07

Originally posted by Tyrannosauruschex
Tournament 2942

Out of all the players who have won tournaments, I bet there are only a handful who have won with a perfect score...
Not true.

These are just from the overview page. And I didn't look through them all, mostly just the splits, octets and grands:

Tournament 2229
Tournament 2243
Tournament 2465
Tournament 2630
Tournament 2816
Tournament 2338
Tournament 2776
Tournament 2437

Congrats on going undefeated, but I think you need to get over yourself.

T
Mr T

I pity the fool!

Moves
17 Dec 07

No way, eh - its party time at my end. Those guys never had to beat 20 players either, and to add to it, in a fast time control where I couldnt just pace out which games I wanted to play - all games had to be won within the same limit.

G
Mr. Shield

Moves
17 Dec 07

No way, eh - its party time at my end. Those guys never had to beat 20 players either, and to add to it, in a fast time control where I couldnt just pace out which games I wanted to play - all games had to be won within the same limit.
Wrong, yet again. If you would have actually looked at them, you'd see that Tournament 2776 was a 1/0 Grand, which is actually almost as time demanding as 0/21 tournaments. And these are just from the overview. I'm sure out of the other 2000+ tournaments, there's quite a few who went undefeated, maybe even in a bigger tournament than yours.

T
Mr T

I pity the fool!

Moves
17 Dec 07

That one was hidden near the end. Anyway - none of those guys made a self praising topic like this one, so at least I have beaten them to that.

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
18 Dec 07

Tournament 2942

...and you are bragging because?

With a rating 250 higher than the next highest rated player do you really feel that this was a great achievement?

Come back and boast when you play and win a tournament like
Tournament 2172 where your fellow opponents are all highly rated, and you still keep a clean sheet.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
18 Dec 07

You're a chess machine. Can you tell us how you are able to play such electric chess consistently?

D

T
Mr T

I pity the fool!

Moves
18 Dec 07

There are far more consistant players then me around here - I just find people are more inclined to blunder in the hardcore tournaments, so I pick up more points in those.

g
Mad Murdock

I forgot

Moves
18 Dec 07

Originally posted by GalaxyShield
Wrong, yet again. If you would have actually looked at them, you'd see that Tournament 2776 was a 1/0 Grand, which is actually almost as time demanding as 0/21 tournaments. And these are just from the overview. I'm sure out of the other 2000+ tournaments, there's quite a few who went undefeated, maybe even in a bigger tournament than yours.
Interestingly, when I clicked this link, I saw that Dutch Defense said good bye.

c

Moves
24 Dec 07

Tournament 2942

I guess congrats are due ……..

however, you have a long long way to go to beat this guy …

User 387165

2 consecutive 100% 1/0 grand’s

Tournament 2945
Tournament 3023

And he’s managed to do this with a gameload in excess of 200, over 7000 moves this month AND maintaining a rating of 2100+

Now that’s what I call ‘perfect’ 😉

T
Mr T

I pity the fool!

Moves
24 Dec 07

He is a pretty good player, I agree. I am sure our paths will have to cross at some point - I want to win a tournament with him involved.

H
SUPREMO OF SOMERSET

SOMERSET

Moves
26 Dec 07

well you were far higher rated then anyone else in that time tourney so i should have expected you to win

Read a book!

Moves
26 Dec 07

Tournament 2942

Well done! Your victory was so stupendous, they had to spell winnner with three n's. 😉

A

Sub 1500

Moves
12 Feb 08
1 edit

what a great player indeed...now he's being great at home with his engine. how ironic 🙁

t

Moves
13 Feb 08

Originally posted by Adorea
what a great player indeed...now he's being great at home with his engine. how ironic 🙁
I hope that you are talking about erice and not Tchex...because accusations are not welcome anywhere on the site.