1. Leeds, England
    Moves
    25 Oct '18 16:01
    I have been looking to enter a couple of tournaments but for several weeks there have been only four available - all lng haul games with a group size of 21.
    Never had an issue in the past and my tournament rating is still the - around 1380.
    Has anything changed?
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    28 Oct '18 13:52
    @johnnybike said
    I have been looking to enter a couple of tournaments but for several weeks there have been only four available - all lng haul games with a group size of 21.
    Never had an issue in the past and my tournament rating is still the - around 1380.
    Has anything changed?
    I don't really look at the site tournament list ,but might I suggest you join a club?
    Popeye club Club 229 regularly create lots of tournaments of all types.
    The downside is you end up playing the same players over and over but that's probably true of the site ones as well
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    13 Nov '18 12:30
    Nothing has changed, but as always, if you want tournaments, send a feedback, and we can create them on demand. (Please specify format and preferred time controls though).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree