1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    09 Jan '22 15:542 edits
    PENN’S TRANSGENDER SWIMMER LOST TO YALE’S TRANSGENDER SWIMMER IN A HOTLY CONTESTED WOMEN’S IVY LEAGUE 100 METER RACE

https://www.outkick.com/penn-transgender-swimmer-lia-thomas-beaten-by-yale-transgender-swimmer-iszac-henig/

Guys competing/winning women's athletic events.

If you do not like the description as guys, then try xy chromosome individuals.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jan '22 23:59

Removed by poster

3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    10 Jan '22 00:15
    No, but there was a guy with xy chromosomes competing against xx chromosomes.

I think it is about time we just do away with the distinction of gender whrn it comes to sporting competitions.

Get used to it.
  4. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    10 Jan '22 02:11
    I support anyone's choice to be transgender but this is stupid. Accepting someone's trans choice shouldn't involve throwing common sense out the window.
  5. Joined
    28 Feb '16
    Moves
    10 Jan '22 02:23
    @vivify said
    I support anyone's choice to be transgender but this is stupid. Accepting someone's trans choice shouldn't involve throwing common sense out the window.
    I, uh, don’t quite know what to make of this. In some cultures, perhaps undergoing medical treatment to change the sex a person is born to would seem to capitulate any regard for common sense.

But overall, common sense has been missing from a broad spectrum of society for quite some time now.

I’ve finally settled into “if another person’s choice does not affect my life, I support them making it.” I do hope there is a reasonable way to protect women’s sports from the damage this really is causing, before it get’s much worse.
  6. Standard memberContenchess
    Contentious
    Moves
    10 Jan '22 02:37
    Eventually donations and sponsors will dry up because why donate money to a sports program for women if some dude is going to beat the women?

Televised women sports are having enough trouble as it is getting people to watch and now you have dudes competing with them?
    Who would watch that sick and twisted competition?

Real women are to blame because most women support that "acceptance and sensitivity" mindset that makes them weak.

Stop complaining ladies...you supported these people 😉
  7. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    10 Jan '22 02:47
    @liljo said
    I’ve finally settled into “if another person’s choice does not affect my life, I support them making it.
    Bingo. That's why I take issue with female trans-athletes: it unfairly impacts female sports.
  8. Joined
    28 Feb '16
    Moves
    10 Jan '22 03:18
    @vivify said
    Bingo. That's why I take issue with female trans-athletes: it unfairly impacts female sports.
    Yep. As the grandfather of a promising young biological female athlete, lets just say I’m concerned.

I can’t even believe I find myself describing my lil girl as a “biological female.” Seems like the biological part should be a given!
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    10 Jan '22 11:311 edit
    @liljo said
    Yep. As the grandfather of a promising young biological female athlete, lets just say I’m concerned.

I can’t even believe I find myself describing my lil girl as a “biological female.” Seems like the biological part should be a given!
    Our society is idiotic. Liberals demanding that conservatives not push views on them, but have no problem pushing their views on conservatives.

Classify people by their chromosomes and opinion is taken off the board.

But population control is more important. Anything, I mean anything, to lower the birth rate.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree