Sidney Crosby

Sidney Crosby

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C
NUTTING BUSTER

Baseball Purgatory

Moves
11 Feb 07
1 edit

Originally posted by darvlay
Last time, we got shelled 8-2 but it started a great stretch for the Leafs. I have a feeling tonight is all about revenge.

I predict a 4-3 win for the Leafs in a very fast-paced exciting game.
6-5 Pens, thanks to a hat trick from the 18 year old Jordan Stahl who has been awesome of late😲 It was indeed a fast paced game....almost 8 minutes passed to start the game before the first whistle was blown.

Let's go Pens!!!!

How are the Blue Jays looking this year Darv? I'm looking forward to the Pirates this year. First time in 14 years that there's a glimmer of hope😕

s
Death from Above

El Paso, TX

Moves
11 Feb 07

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Many of the Experts are beginning to compare the Penguins to the Old Edmonton Oilers of the early 80's. I would be in complete agreement with that too. Young stars, with loads of hockey skills, very talanted, advanced beyond their young years.
Mario Lameiux. Great player, Great Coach, Great Owner, and a Great Person. I wish him all the success in the world.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Feb 07
1 edit

Originally posted by slimjim
Mario Lameiux. Great player, Great Coach, Great Owner, and a Great Person. I wish him all the success in the world.
I agree: It would be so nice if they could get that arena, if not still looks like they could be moved huh?

You mean he would make a good coach ?

J

Moves
12 Feb 07

I do believe you are coming might close to TOS 3 (C)...Continue and I will put in a report against you and you utter rudeness, which is uncalled for!!!
STFU As far as I see darv and HOH stopped arguing with you for a period but you kept dragging it on trying to get attention.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Feb 07

Originally posted by JohnLennonForever
STFU As far as I see darv and HOH stopped arguing with you for a period but you kept dragging it on trying to get attention.
I have no idea what your upper case initials are all about , or what your problem is.

J

Moves
12 Feb 07

I have no idea what your upper case initials are all about , or what your problem is.
I have no problems with you, just that you keep arguing over nothing. It's a bit childish and foolish.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Feb 07

I have no problems with you, just that you keep arguing over nothing. It's a bit childish and foolish.
I think you are looking at places I commented where, the post was removed, in fact two posts of a person I will not name were removed by a moderator. I completely agree with you that arguing over nothing would indeed be foolish and childish.

d

Moves
12 Feb 07
1 edit

s
Death from Above

El Paso, TX

Moves
12 Feb 07

I agree: It would be so nice if they could get that arena, if not still looks like they could be moved huh?

You mean he would make a good coach ?
They don't call him Super Mario for nothing. I always enjoyed watching him play and he was also fan friendly and just a pleaure to talk to. Yes he would make a good coach I believe.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Feb 07

Originally posted by slimjim
They don't call him Super Mario for nothing. I always enjoyed watching him play and he was also fan friendly and just a pleaure to talk to. Yes he would make a good coach I believe.
Why not!!! If Gretzky can do it, I am sure he could also !!

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
12 Feb 07

Why not!!! If Gretzky can do it, I am sure he could also !!
I wonder if Mario would get involved in the gambling too.

d

Moves
12 Feb 07
1 edit

Originally posted by PocketKings
I wonder if Mario would get involved in the gambling too.
Wayne never gambled, son. Wayne never gambled.

And, by the way, if there's any other sports figure whom I love more than Doug Flutie it would have to be Wayne Gretzky seeing as my hometwon is right outside Brantford, Ontario... his hometown and birthplace.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
16 Feb 07

The Pittsburg Penguins owner was on a sports talk show this evening and said they have no plans on getting an enforcer to take care of Crosby at this time. I was quite surprised, I thought that would be a move they would be making by the trade dead line, but there is still time yet, they always don't say what they are planning.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
17 Feb 07

It's good to see that you've found someone you can win an argument with at least.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Feb 07

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
It's good to see that you've found someone you can win an argument with at least.
Perhaps your day will come too.🙄