1. Standard memberslimjim
    Death from Above
    El Paso, TX
    Moves
    02 Mar '07 23:18
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    The Pittsburg Penguins owner was on a sports talk show this evening and said they have no plans on getting an enforcer to take care of Crosby at this time. I was quite surprised, I thought that would be a move they would be making by the trade dead line, but there is still time yet, they always don't say what they are planning.
    It's a different NHL nowadays.
  2. Standard memberChaswray
    NUTTING BUSTER
    Baseball Purgatory
    Moves
    03 Mar '07 14:10
    Last night, in a 3-2 loss to the Hurricanes, Sid the Kid became the youngest player to reach 200 points for his career. Eclipsing the "Great One's" record!
  3. Standard memberslimjim
    Death from Above
    El Paso, TX
    Moves
    05 Mar '07 00:20
    Originally posted by Chaswray
    Last night, in a 3-2 loss to the Hurricanes, Sid the Kid became the youngest player to reach 200 points for his career. Eclipsing the "Great One's" record!
    As I stated from the beginning. The kids is awesome. I just sent off for my Penguins home jersey with his name on it.
  4. Standard memberChaswray
    NUTTING BUSTER
    Baseball Purgatory
    Moves
    06 Mar '07 00:05
    Originally posted by slimjim
    As I stated from the beginning. The kids is awesome. I just sent off for my Penguins home jersey with his name on it.
    I have an autographed Mario Lemieux home jersey, a Crosby one would sure look nice hanging next to it!😲
  5. Standard memberslimjim
    Death from Above
    El Paso, TX
    Moves
    08 Mar '07 22:45
    Originally posted by Chaswray
    I have an autographed Mario Lemieux home jersey, a Crosby one would sure look nice hanging next to it!😲
    Mario signed a puck for me in Dallas one time. Wouldn't mind having a jersey from him either.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree