Sidney Crosby

Sidney Crosby

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Death from Above

El Paso, TX

Moves
24 Jan 07

Is this kid awesome or what? This kid makes me want to be a Penguins fan.

d

Moves
24 Jan 07

Originally posted by slimjim
He is absolutely amazing. Indeed, the future of the NHL. I'm predicting four points and the MVP in tonight's All-Star game.

He's also given us the best highlight goal of this year so far: his behind-the-head, on-his-back goal against the Coyotes.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Jan 07

Originally posted by darvlay
He is absolutely amazing. Indeed, the future of the NHL. I'm predicting four points and the MVP in tonight's All-Star game.

He's also given us the best highlight goal of this year so far: his behind-the-head, on-his-back goal against the Coyotes.
I am a Crosby fan also...well no points at the all star game, but then another player by the name of Gretzky didn't get any points in his first All star game either!!!

s
Death from Above

El Paso, TX

Moves
28 Jan 07

Originally posted by Very Rusty
I am a Crosby fan also...well no points at the all star game, but then another player by the name of Gretzky didn't get any points in his first All star game either!!!
Yeah but he is still awesome. He would be a better player if he would play for the stars though.😉

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 Jan 07

Yeah but he is still awesome. He would be a better player if he would play for the stars though.😉
LOL...I wonder how many teams would NOT want him !!!

TANSTAAFL

Walking on sunshine

Moves
29 Jan 07

Well, there's talk of moving the Penguins out of Pittsburgh...are there any available arenas in El Paso?

U

Steelers Country

Moves
04 Feb 07

The Penguins are staying right here in Pittsburgh.

Yes Crosby is awsome, makes me glad I AM a Penguins fan

FB
Great Big Stees

In Check

Moves
04 Feb 07

Word over here has it that he's gay. Not that that's a bad thing. I'm concerned he may be Catholic too. Now that bothers me.

U

Steelers Country

Moves
04 Feb 07
1 edit

Where did you hear this?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Feb 07

Originally posted by UncleAdam
Where did you hear this?
Don't mind him, he is just looking for some attention.

s
Death from Above

El Paso, TX

Moves
06 Feb 07

Originally posted by Frank Burns
Word over here has it that he's gay. Not that that's a bad thing. I'm concerned he may be Catholic too. Now that bothers me.
Oh go back to didlin with Maj Hoolihan Frank.

J

Moves
06 Feb 07

Yeah he's good, along with Ovechkin and I'm going to mention a rookie from my Preds, Radulov! Radulov is having a great rookie year.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Feb 07

Originally posted by JohnLennonForever
Yeah he's good, along with Ovechkin and I'm going to mention a rookie from my Preds, Radulov! Radulov is having a great rookie year.
Yup, he sure is, and isn't getting the attention he should be. I completely agree with you!!!

J

Moves
06 Feb 07

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Yup, he sure is, and isn't getting the attention he should be. I completely agree with you!!!
Thanks, someone agrees! I was watching a Preds game and the announcers said he is one of the most natural goal scorers in the league!

d

Moves
06 Feb 07

Crosby gave the puck up in his own zone in overtime the other night against the Canadiens and cost the penguins the game. No matter how he may be one day, he's still pretty green around the ears. 🙂