RHP Fantasy Football 2007

RHP Fantasy Football 2007

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a

Moves
09 Oct 07

Originally posted by hammster21
I'd like to congratulate myself on leading the league in points this week. I'm 4-1 and looking like a lock to make the playoffs. By the way, I'm still looking at possible trades so. I'm willing to expend depth to get some potential or some studs. Anybody wanna make me an offer on Larry Johnson? 4th pick of the draft and he puts up 15 yards this week. At least others can say their injured.
How about a tight end for a wide receiver? Not Antonio Gates but Witten is the second best thing.

h
Endgamer

Wisconsin

Moves
10 Oct 07

Originally posted by abejnood
How about a tight end for a wide receiver? Not Antonio Gates but Witten is the second best thing.
I like heath miller for some reason... I always draft him but i could go for Witten. What WR are you looking at? make me an offer.

R
The Rams

Moves
11 Oct 07

ok I just offered a big trade to you rich.

TANSTAAFL

Walking on sunshine

Moves
11 Oct 07

Originally posted by Ramned
ok I just offered a big trade to you rich.
Gates and Parker are not on the table.

I'll do some research and send you a counter offer, but I don't think I can afford to offer Mason this week, since the Lions have a bye. (Do you have any interest in Calvin Johnson?) I'm also not very keen on picking up Jackson right before he goes up against my Ravens DST.

d

Moves
11 Oct 07

Vince Young SO let me down. Just 2 points this week! Another painful loss.
He killed me in my "real" fantasy league this week.

R
The Rams

Moves
12 Oct 07
1 edit

Originally posted by richjohnson
Gates and Parker are not on the table.

I'll do some research and send you a counter offer, but I don't think I can afford to offer Mason this week, since the Lions have a bye. (Do you have any interest in Calvin Johnson?) I'm also not very keen on picking up Jackson right before he goes up against my Ravens DST.
Jackson is not playing this week 🙁 Yes, I'm interested in Calvin. No, I want Willie P in the trade. I need a RB. Rudi won't cut it since he's injured. I can live without Gates though.

g

signing autographs

Moves
16 Oct 07

ok then, where is she, where is PiP? has she gone AWOL? is she MiA? or will her final result be... DnF? i find it odd, she hasn't been active for some time now. she stuck with us all the way last season. *shrugs*

*que mysterious music* dun, dun, duuuuuun!

51 embarrassing pts. 😞
i'll take the win but! 😏😉

d

Moves
16 Oct 07

Originally posted by googy
ok then, where is she, where is PiP? has she gone AWOL? is she MiA? or will her final result be... DnF? i find it odd, she hasn't been active for some time now. she stuck with us all the way last season. *shrugs*

*que mysterious music* dun, dun, duuuuuun!

51 embarrassing pts. 😞
i'll take the win but! 😏😉
I think it's obvious that she 'd rather quit than go through the embarrassment of getting her comeuppance from me.

h
Endgamer

Wisconsin

Moves
23 Oct 07

Ronnie Brown, one of the premier fantasy players this year, is done for the year with a torn ACL. Whoever owns him in the fantasy league must be upset, oh wait... I own him.... ahhhh crap!!!

a

Moves
23 Oct 07

Ronnie Brown, one of the premier fantasy players this year, is done for the year with a torn ACL. Whoever owns him in the fantasy league must be upset, oh wait... I own him.... ahhhh crap!!!
I'm guessing Moss isn't on the table for a trade, so how about Fitzgerald for Curtis?

h
Endgamer

Wisconsin

Moves
23 Oct 07

I'm guessing Moss isn't on the table for a trade, so how about Fitzgerald for Curtis?
I'd trade moss if the deal was there. Fitzgerald for Curtis? uhhh, no. Fitzgerald is a consistent performer and Curtis had 1 big week and thats it.

d

Moves
23 Oct 07

I'd trade moss if the deal was there. Fitzgerald for Curtis? uhhh, no. Fitzgerald is a consistent performer and Curtis had 1 big week and thats it.
Besides Tom Brady, I wouldn't trade Randy Moss for anybody. Barring any injuries, he'll score over 20 TDs this year.

h
Endgamer

Wisconsin

Moves
23 Oct 07

Originally posted by darvlay
Besides Tom Brady, I wouldn't trade Randy Moss for anybody. Barring any injuries, he'll score over 20 TDs this year.
It would take alot for me to trade him true, but If i could get 2 solid #1 receivers for him or maybe a great RB and a decent WR i would be tempted. If he gets injured, kinda like Ronnie Brown, that would be my top 2 performers out so a little insurance in 2 good players for 1 great 1 might be worth it.

d

Moves
23 Oct 07
1 edit

I just noticed that my idiot opponent only played 2 WRs against me. Not that it would have mattered.

h
Endgamer

Wisconsin

Moves
23 Oct 07

Originally posted by darvlay
I just noticed that my idiot opponent only played 2 WRs against me. Not that it would have mattered.
lol, I had someone do that to me earlier in the year. I had to count it a few times to make sure i was looking at the game right.