RHP Fantasy Football 2007

RHP Fantasy Football 2007

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
The Rams

Moves
09 Sep 07

Vikings Defense shot me in the foot; 31 pts or something!!

b

lazy boy derivative

Moves
09 Sep 07

Originally posted by Ramned
Vikings Defense shot me in the foot; 31 pts or something!!
McGahee, Boldin and Gore will shoot your other foot. I would beat you if the Vikes had gotten zero....

R
The Rams

Moves
09 Sep 07

Originally posted by badmoon
McGahee, Boldin and Gore will shoot your other foot. I would beat you if the Vikes had gotten zero....
Yes, probably. The Rams had an unfortunate loss - 2-fold: They lost Orlando Pace = a huge dent in their line, causing offensive sputters, causing Rams loss; causing my loss - Steve Jackson couldnt do much and Bulger either.

This is probably the best week for this luck though, since you're having such an explosive week; Boldin and Gore will put up 15+ points.

The Rams....lost. :'(

But it's just week 1, plenty of room for changes!

b

lazy boy derivative

Moves
09 Sep 07

Yes, probably. The Rams had an unfortunate loss - 2-fold: They lost Orlando Pace = a huge dent in their line, causing offensive sputters, causing Rams loss; causing my loss - Steve Jackson couldnt do much and Bulger either.

This is probably the best week for this luck though, since you're having such an explosive week; Boldin and Gore will put up 15+ points.

The Rams....lost. :'(

But it's just week 1, plenty of room for changes!
Yes, plenty of wekks to go...I am thinking of an undefeated season, however....yes, I think it will happen.

R
The Rams

Moves
10 Sep 07

Originally posted by badmoon
Yes, plenty of wekks to go...I am thinking of an undefeated season, however....yes, I think it will happen.
Ha, ha! I'll beat you next time.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
10 Sep 07
1 edit

I just posted this on the league's message board, but I'll post it here for any other interested readers:

HoD Crushes PiP in Season Opener

Led by an amazing 42 pt. performance (4 passing TDs and 1 rushing TD) by Tony Romo (QB - DAL) and 14 more points from Marion Barber (RB - DAL), the Heart of Dawkness has blown out last season's champs Pretty in Pink by a score of 130 - 62, before Monday's games.* Even though PiP still has two players left to play Monday, it's extremely doubtful that PiP will be able to overcome the 68 point deficit. PiP ownership congratulates the HoD on an outstanding Season Opener performance.

The DAL - NYG game also saw another addition to PiP's injured list when Brandon Jacobs (RB - NYG) left the game in the 2Q with a knee injury. This may be the nail in the coffin for the already injury-plagued PiP, and it seems that The Crutch Prayers prayers have indeed been answered, since they are scheduled to meet PiP in Week 2.

*Still left to play in Monday's CIN-BAL game:
HoD - Matt Stover (K - BAL)
PiP - Carson Palmer (QB - CIN), Mark Clayton (RB - BAL) (IL - probable - ankle).

R
The Rams

Moves
10 Sep 07

Why did HOD lose 2 points?

This is why: Stats were changed -> yardage-wise. Probably the defense... This happens occasionally.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
10 Sep 07

Why did HOD lose 2 points?

This is why: Stats were changed -> yardage-wise. Probably the defense... This happens occasionally.
Hmmm, ok, that makes sense I guess.

Not like 2 points is gonna save my butt here... hehe.

h
Endgamer

Wisconsin

Moves
11 Sep 07

The hammsters VS. NFLsucks69 had the two lowest point totals of week 1. I Blame my poor score (60) on match-ups. It's the last time I trust when someone says the Cowboys D (3 pts) has a better match-up then my Packers D (21pts.)

And 1 funny fact. My reserves (57 pts.) were only a few points shy of beating my starts (60 pts) Darn, so close.

R
The Rams

Moves
11 Sep 07

After week 1: Best team is the HoD - (Power = #1 - scored most points all around.)

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 Sep 07

After week 1: Best team is the HoD - (Power = #1 - scored most points all around.)
I'm telling you... HoD is the team to beat this year.

And oh, by the way, the waiver wire sucks. I wonder how many people put in for Derrick Ward, and he goes to a team that doesn't even need him. That just blows.

R
The Rams

Moves
14 Sep 07

Originally posted by Suzianne

And oh, by the way, the waiver wire sucks. I wonder how many people put in for Derrick Ward, and he goes to a team that doesn't even need him. That just blows.
I know, most the good guys are taken. You need to force trades! (Of course, I picked up Shayne G. , Cincin kicker.)

This week, all my players are at home! Or is that in my winner's league?

g

signing autographs

Moves
15 Sep 07

hmmm, i don't know bout that. there are some good teams in our comp PiP.

g

signing autographs

Moves
15 Sep 07

to be honest, i dunno how it works either, this waiver wire, but i was vying for R.Curry 1st, ha! i just chucked in a bid for D.Ward while i was @ it 😵

& as far as him goin' to a team that 'doesn't' need 'em? (i got pipped @ the post by 2, last week) ha, i need all the help i can get Suzianne 😉😛

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
15 Sep 07

Originally posted by googy
to be honest, i dunno how it works either, this waiver wire, but i was vying for R.Curry 1st, ha! i just chucked in a bid for D.Ward while i was @ it 😵

& as far as him goin' to a team that 'doesn't' need 'em? (i got pipped @ the post by 2, last week) ha, i need all the help i can get Suzianne 😉😛
Luckily I saw R. Curry sitting there on the Free Agents list and my "shopping sense", honed by numerous battles at sales around town, saw a bargain and couldn't resist.

But if I had had half a brain, I would've made D. Ward my first choice though.

And yeah, K1W1 already has S. Alexander and T. Henry. WhyTF do they need D. Ward too? Since Brandon Jacobs was my guy (an injury I could sorely do without), yes, I should have put in for Ward over Curry. Well, in two weeks, the whole issue may well be moot.