RHP Fantasy Football 2007

RHP Fantasy Football 2007

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
The Rams

Moves
23 Sep 07
2 edits

Originally posted by hammster21
I just wanted to tell everyone that I have Ronnie Brown. You know, the guy that piled up 200 yards and 3tds today. He scored me 40 count it 40 fantasy points today. I've got a crap load of sleepers and busts (Larry Johnson) so send me some trade offers people.
yeah, I have him AND Roy Williams in my winner's league.

I have 105 pts as of now - my DST, K and WR playing, with Drew Brees to play tomorrow night vs the Titans.

Unfortunately I might lose in the RHP league 🙁

g

signing autographs

Moves
27 Sep 07

Originally posted by abejnood
Anyone have any good wide recievers they might be interested in trading?
gaaaaarr! twoz yee that picked hee from thee waivers eh? (K Curtis) 😠

when i seen his last weekend stats, i nearly cried, no wait! no, i did. :'(
i'll think i'll be watching his performance though out the season now. you know, & after every 10mtrs/TD he makes, i'll be thinking, "yep, he used to be mine... those were supposed to be my pts he's scoring there". 😞

ah well, that's poker, i mean footy. & i had a good win also 😏

R
The Rams

Moves
27 Sep 07

Willing to trade Roy Williams and Steven Jackson (:'() for a solid #2 back.

h
Endgamer

Wisconsin

Moves
27 Sep 07

I sent a trade offer to cityblue. Last time i sent a trade offer it was up for a few days and i don't think the owner looked at it. hmmm... So rammed, is that both players for a back... I have a few RB's to spare.

R
The Rams

Moves
27 Sep 07

I sent a trade offer to cityblue. Last time i sent a trade offer it was up for a few days and i don't think the owner looked at it. hmmm... So rammed, is that both players for a back... I have a few RB's to spare.
Depends. A solid, top 10 back is my expectation, and hopefully a #2-#3 WR to replace Williams.

a

Moves
28 Sep 07

Hey wait I've got a strong tight end, maybe trade for a running back?

a

Moves
28 Sep 07

Originally posted by googy
gaaaaarr! twoz yee that picked hee from thee waivers eh? (K Curtis) 😠

when i seen his last weekend stats, i nearly cried, no wait! no, i did. :'(
i'll think i'll be watching his performance though out the season now. you know, & after every 10mtrs/TD he makes, i'll be thinking, "yep, he used to be mine... those were supposed to be my pts he's scoring there". 😞

ah well, that's poker, i mean footy. & i had a good win also 😏
Yeah I let off the Titans DST and as a result came up 17 points short of what I could have had, which especially hurt as I only lost by 3 points.

h
Endgamer

Wisconsin

Moves
29 Sep 07

Hey wait I've got a strong tight end, maybe trade for a running back?
Do you have Antonio Gates? I've got depth at QB and RB. Heck, i could even trade Randy Moss but i'm looking to trade depth for some primo #1's.

a

Moves
29 Sep 07

Do you have Antonio Gates? I've got depth at QB and RB. Heck, i could even trade Randy Moss but i'm looking to trade depth for some primo #1's.
No, I've got Dallas Clark, but he's been having a strong season. I just need some good RB's, especially as Green's gone and gotten himself injured, the loser. 😉

b

lazy boy derivative

Moves
08 Oct 07
1 edit

As usual there are some owners who stopped trying..evident by using injured players or ones on bye weeks...What is surprising is that one of those deadbeats is the author of this thread and is, I believe, the defending champ - Susianne!

R
The Rams

Moves
08 Oct 07
2 edits

Originally posted by badmoon
As usual there are some owners who stopped trying..evident by using injured players or ones on bye weeks...What is surprising is that one of those deadbeats is the author of this thread and is, I believe, the defending champ - Susianne!
Ok. I'll admit it. I'm trying but am TOTALLY sucking. Probably shouldn't've drafted Ram heavy 🙁

I mean, look at my team. Just as injured as the STL Rams!! And the Bears are falling down the ranks. Leinart got injured; I was expecting him to run over the Rams D. What an UNLUCKY year for me and the Rams. :'(

Hey rich - I am interested in Rudi to replace SJ!

Maybe just maybe Dallas will kick 3 FG and 2 TDs. Then I'll win this week to 2-3! :-/

a

Moves
08 Oct 07

Vince Young SO let me down. Just 2 points this week! Another painful loss.

R
The Rams

Moves
08 Oct 07

Vince Young SO let me down. Just 2 points this week! Another painful loss.
Leinart did that for me!

h
Endgamer

Wisconsin

Moves
09 Oct 07

I'd like to congratulate myself on leading the league in points this week. I'm 4-1 and looking like a lock to make the playoffs. By the way, I'm still looking at possible trades so. I'm willing to expend depth to get some potential or some studs. Anybody wanna make me an offer on Larry Johnson? 4th pick of the draft and he puts up 15 yards this week. At least others can say their injured.

R
The Rams

Moves
09 Oct 07
1 edit

Meanwhile...I'm at 1-4. Lost by 7 pts. Hmm. Not bad considering my first 2-3 picks are injured, my #2 QB got injured, and my Defense is getting crippled. This is sooo frustrating. seriously. Go look at my team!!! 😠

Man. Is it me, or is St. Louis's bad luck leaking into my life? Rams losing -> Fantasy Team dying -> Golf game really unlucky! and more!