Premiership predictions

Premiership predictions

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s

Moves
29 Aug 07

Originally posted by sally cinnamon
Been going to Anfield and standing on the kop since i was 11 and i cant ever recall singing about any player because they have cheated. Must just be the old trafford and stretford end mentality, which would be hard as you dont really hear much singing at old trafford any more.
I have often heard Liverpool supporters sing dancing and revelling in the Munich air dissaster. So dont be giving it all that holier than thou stuff

ROa
Always a Red

LA

Moves
30 Aug 07
1 edit

Been going to Anfield and standing on the kop since i was 11 and i cant ever recall singing about any player because they have cheated. Must just be the old trafford and stretford end mentality, which would be hard as you dont really hear much singing at old trafford any more.
Really.
I've heard plenty of songs about Munich from the kop.
On the train ride into Liverpool from Manchester it has Munich 58 painted on a bridge.
I've heard disgracefull songs about Gary Neville and David Beckhams wife from the kop.
I've also heard songs from the kop about United being "bought in the USA", quite ironic.
I've heard Liverpool fans sing "you'll never walk alone" at the end of games but the fans forget to sing it when they lose.
I've heard the kop boo off their players quite frequently over the last 10 years, never heard that at United win, lose or draw.
I've seen Liverpool not being able to fill a 44,000 capacity stadium quite often for Premier League games, United are always a sellout, every game for as long as I can remember for PL games.

So what exactly is your point, that I made a joke about a bad refereeing decision?

Are you so bored you have nothng better to do than make such a pointless post about an irrelevant joke?

Why don't you get off your backside and get down to the job centre and get a job you lazy t***.

sc

where angels play

Moves
30 Aug 07
1 edit

Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
Really.
I've heard plenty of songs about Munich from the kop.
On the train ride into Liverpool from Manchester it has Munich 58 painted on a bridge.
I've heard disgracefull songs about Gary Neville and David Beckhams wife from the kop.
I've also heard songs from the kop about United being "bought in the USA", quite ironic.
I've heard Liverpoo ou get off your backside and get down to the job centre and get a job you lazy t***.
Maybe if your genepool wasnt actually made up of your sister and your brother then you be able to read properly. I was pointing out that you are braging about your teams inability to win games fairly, and this being a stereo typical reason why your fans and club are the most hated in the world of football.

s

Moves
30 Aug 07
1 edit

Maybe if your genepool wasnt actually made up of your sister and your brother then you be able to read properly. I was pointing out that you are braging about your teams inability to win games fairly, and this being a stereo typical reason why your fans and club are the most hated in the world of football.
You will also find it is the most loved The petty hatred just goes with the territory its called jealousy.also could you define this word braging you keeping banging on to Roo about.If it is what you think I mean you will find theres a couple of Gs in it,,,bit like your GCSE results

Only 1 F in Uckfield

Buxted UK

Moves
30 Aug 07

Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
Really.

I've heard Liverpool fans sing "you'll never walk alone" at the end of games but the fans forget to sing it when they lose.

Why don't you get off your backside and get down to the job centre and get a job you lazy t***.
Liverpool fans usually do sing you'll never walk alone when they lose. I would argue, that this song was written for losers - other teams sing it when relegated - but Liverpool always sing it when losing a big game.

As for your final comment - you are about 20 years out date I believe.

I just checked your profile. There is an error. Rooney Once A Blue Always A Red (Lives in Guildforrd) has not written a profile.

s

Moves
30 Aug 07

As for your final comment - you are about 20 years out date I believe.

I just checked your profile. There is an error. Rooney Once A Blue Always A Red (Lives in Guildforrd) has not written a profile.[/b]
cant quite comprehend this

AB

Moves
30 Aug 07

Originally posted by smartrrrrs
cant quite comprehend this
Awhh, bless! It doesn't take much to confuse you though does it?

s

Moves
30 Aug 07

Originally posted by Angry Boy
Awhh, bless! It doesn't take much to confuse you though does it?
Good morning Angryboy

DS
I'm A Mighty Pirate™

PaTROLLING the forum

Moves
30 Aug 07

Can you lot stop circle-jerking each other and get back to talking about Premiership predictions?

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
30 Aug 07

Originally posted by Daemon Sin
Can you lot stop circle-jerking each other and get back to talking about Premiership predictions?
How do you feel your Rovers look like this season?

s

Moves
30 Aug 07
1 edit

I reckon Chelsea are going to have a big time management owner style kick off and end up absolutely cattle trucked not qualify for the CL and drop through the trap door faster than Leeds.Liverpool much to my disgust are doin quite well this season it cant last ,,surely..tell me it cant last

DS
I'm A Mighty Pirate™

PaTROLLING the forum

Moves
30 Aug 07
1 edit

Originally posted by Palynka
How do you feel your Rovers look like this season?
Not too shabby. We're sitting in the top half of the league with a game in hand (compared to most teams) and a win against Man City this Sunday could theoretically take us up to 3rd place. UEFA Cup qualifying is look good too, we're playing the second leg tonight with a 1 - 0 away goal lead. Hopefully, we'll be able to keep up the good form but I'm sure in traditional Rovers fashion we'll soon fall apart and sink back down the table.

It's just a shame that the FA have fined us around £150,000 for being a bunch of dirty, fouling barstards! 😉

C
Moonchester

Blue Moon

Moves
30 Aug 07

I have often heard Liverpool supporters sing dancing and revelling in the Munich air dissaster. So dont be giving it all that holier than thou stuff
I bet we know more songs about said incident than the scousers!!!

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
30 Aug 07

Not too shabby. We're sitting in the top half of the league with a game in hand (compared to most teams) and a win against Man City this Sunday could theoretically take us up to 3rd place. UEFA Cup qualifying is look good too, we're playing the second leg tonight with a 1 - 0 away goal lead. Hopefully, we'll be able to keep up the good form but I'm sure i ...[text shortened]... hat the FA have fined us around £150,000 for being a bunch of dirty, fouling barstards! 😉
Didn't McCarthy injure himself? He served us very well at Porto.

sm

Moves
30 Aug 07

I reckon Chelsea are going to have a big time management owner style kick off and end up absolutely cattle trucked not qualify for the CL and drop through the trap door faster than Leeds.Liverpool much to my disgust are doin quite well this season it cant last ,,surely..tell me it cant last
your wrong so wrong. the super Chelsea will still be intact at the end of the season and they will be opening their trophy cabinet to fill it a bit more.