Premiership predictions

Premiership predictions

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
04 May 08

Originally posted by Angry Boy
If so, DS is welcome to enquire as to the odds I'll offer on Everscum finishing top 5.
Should have taken this then...

DS
I'm A Mighty Pirate™

PaTROLLING the forum

Moves
04 May 08

Originally posted by Palynka
Should have taken this then...
I did try - see my post at the bottom of page 14

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
04 May 08

Originally posted by Ragnorak
Biggest underachievers: Spurs.
FACT!

D

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
04 May 08

FACT!

D
You also put them in fifth to cover all your bases. Oh, and you also put West Ham as another possibility for fifth.

I guess those bases were very warm this past winter.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
04 May 08

Originally posted by Palynka
You also put them in fifth to cover all your bases. Oh, and you also put West Ham as another possibility for fifth.

I guess those bases were very warm this past winter.
I don't know why everybody is concentrating on the 1 or 2 predictions I got slightly wrong, as opposed to the 5 or 6 which I got RIGHT.

West Ham were a good tip, considering the amount of money they spent. It seems that they have been playing with a second team for virtually the entire season.

D

w

Moves
04 May 08
1 edit

I don't know why everybody is concentrating on the 1 or 2 predictions I got slightly wrong, as opposed to the 5 or 6 which I got RIGHT.

West Ham were a good tip, considering the amount of money they spent. It seems that they have been playing with a second team for virtually the entire season.

D
14 first team injuries to date! its been a patched side all season one injury after another😞

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
04 May 08

Originally posted by wideawake
14 first team injuries to date! its been a patched side all season one injury after another😞
Sounds like Man United's season.

D

s

6yd box

Moves
05 May 08
1 edit

Sounds like Man United's season.

D
O please..you cant compare man U's squad to WHU.....give us all a break, what with all the money you lot spend🙄

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
05 May 08

D
Hilarious. 🙄