BCS Insanity

BCS Insanity

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
18 Nov 07

Originally posted by Red Night
Great call on defrauders "mighty" Oklahoma squad folding like a cheap suit against un-rated Texas Tech.

AND, I have to agree with you on all points:

The Big 12 stinks and so does Oklahoma.

Any predictions for next week?
Why yes, I do have a prediction for next week....

Missouri and Boise State will take out the rest of defrauder's undefeated pretenders.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
18 Nov 07

I was good to see the mighty Rainbows prevail in such convincing fashion over that juggernaut Nevada. I really enjoyed seeing the Heisman winner chew up the yardage and run up the score on on of the top 100 defenses in the nation!! I can see why the Hawaii team is so highly regarded among the "experts" as they are indeed a force to be reckoned with. All I can say is Boise State had better watch out because the Rainbows are about to place a licking on the State boys (shoes) next week. LOL

w

Moves
18 Nov 07
4 edits

Great call on defrauders "mighty" Oklahoma squad folding like a cheap suit against un-rated Texas Tech.

I say Kansas beats Missouri. Also, WVU may loose against Connetitcut. If so, my Buckeys might move up to #3!!! Then all is neede is a final blow against LSU with Georgia beating them in their final SEC championship game, and trust me, they are fully capable of doing so. If so, one of the best teams if not the best team in college football will be kept out of the NC game altogether as my Buckeys parade down to the Big Easy for a NC game against Kansas. Sweeeeeet!!!!

w

Moves
18 Nov 07
2 edits

Missouri and Boise State will take out the rest of defrauder's undefeated pretenders.
Defrauders is putting it mildly. You know I am no Florida fan but I have to admit, Florida could easilty beat either Missouri or Kansas. I know, I know they lost 3 games, however, this does not change the fact that the BCS is a joke!!! I admit this even though I hate them for what they did not my Buckeys last year.

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
19 Nov 07

Originally posted by whodey
I say Kansas beats Missouri. Also, WVU may loose against Connetitcut. If so, my Buckeys might move up to #3!!! Then all is neede is a final blow against LSU with Georgia beating them in their final SEC championship game, and trust me, they are fully capable of doing so. If so, one of the best teams if not the best team in college football will be kept out ...[text shortened]... ltogether as my Buckeys parade down to the Big Easy for a NC game against Kansas. Sweeeeeet!!!!
If Kentucky beats Tennessee, which it might.

AND, Georgia beats LSU, which could also happen.

THEN, Georgia will go to the title game against Mizzou or Ohio State and will win the National Title.

l

Moves
19 Nov 07

georgia is a very good team but even if they beat lsu they will not go to a bcs championship game ahead of wet virginia, ohio state or a big 12 team if those teams have only 1 loss

w

Moves
19 Nov 07

Originally posted by leepound
georgia is a very good team but even if they beat lsu they will not go to a bcs championship game ahead of wet virginia, ohio state or a big 12 team if those teams have only 1 loss
Agreed, even though they are probably a better team than most of the teams you mentioned.

WE NEED PLAYOFFS!!!

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
19 Nov 07

Originally posted by leepound
Remember last year, when Florida won the SEC title game and leaped past other teams into the title game?

Same thing will happen to Georgia if they upset #1 Ranked LSU.

(They need some help to get there.)

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
19 Nov 07
1 edit

Since you never predict ANY games (except when they're over), it's easy for you to criticize others who stick their necks out.

Considering the amount of shocking upsets this year including 11 losses by Top 5 teams to unranked opponents, I think a lot of people are having problems predicting college football.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
19 Nov 07

Originally posted by shortcircuit
I was good to see the mighty Rainbows prevail in such convincing fashion over that juggernaut Nevada. I really enjoyed seeing the Heisman winner chew up the yardage and run up the score on on of the top 100 defenses in the nation!! I can see why the Hawaii team is so highly regarded among the "experts" as they are indeed a force to be reckoned with. All ...[text shortened]... out because the Rainbows are about to place a licking on the State boys (shoes) next week. LOL
In case you missed it, Colt Brennan was injured and played only 2 snaps. However, Hawaii did keep doing what teams are supposed to: win. Apparantly to most of the clowns in this thread, once they've decided who the best teams are it doesn't matter if they lose or not; that's a "fluke" or some other team got "lucky".

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
19 Nov 07

Remember last year, when Florida won the SEC title game and leaped past other teams into the title game?

Same thing will happen to Georgia if they upset #1 Ranked LSU.

(They need some help to get there.)
A two loss team isn't going to make it to the championship game.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
19 Nov 07

How's A-Rod doing on the Bosox and Mike Lowell on the Yankees?

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
19 Nov 07

Originally posted by no1marauder
Since you never predict ANY games (except when they're over), it's easy for you to criticize others who stick their necks out.

Considering the amount of shocking upsets this year including 11 losses by Top 5 teams to unranked opponents, I think a lot of people are having problems predicting college football.
If you read, you will see that I predicted texas tech beating your "mighty" oklahoma squadd days before it happened.

Wise up, the Big 12 stinks.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
19 Nov 07
2 edits

If you read, you will see that I predicted texas tech beating your "mighty" oklahoma squadd days before it happened.

Wise up, the Big 12 stinks.
Link?

RN; And I wouldn't be surprised to see them lose to Texas Tech this week.

That certainly ain't a prediction.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
19 Nov 07

BTW, for those who insist that mid-major Boise State's victory last year in a BCS game was a "fluke" or something that might happen "once in a decade", only two years before Utah of the Mountain West made it to the BCS and smashed Big East champion Pitt (I know RN; the Big East "stinks"🙄]).