‘Eternal suffering’ is nonsensical

‘Eternal suffering’ is nonsensical

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S. Korea

Moves
10 Feb 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
I think you may be being deliberately stupid to try and make a point. One part of it is definitely working.
SO, tell me, then...

What were the Church fathers who preached excreedingly conservative, hell-affirming doctrines?

You said Christ spoke to bigots so he said things in certain ways. The church fathers emerged from these mortal bigots, men of hteir days, were they also bigots?

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
10 Feb 18

Originally posted by @philokalia
Hey guess what, the name changed. I thought this would be an ideal place to showcase it with a first post.

Now we can grow together in New ways.
A rose by any other name is still a rose...
Leopards do not change their spots...
You are what you post...

I very much doubt we will grow together Jacob, based your posting so far I’d say you are probably a casual racist.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
10 Feb 18

Originally posted by @philokalia
SO, tell me, then...

What were the Church fathers who preached excreedingly conservative, hell-affirming doctrines?

You said Christ spoke to bigots so he said things in certain ways. The church fathers emerged from these mortal bigots, men of hteir days, were they also bigots?
No I didn’t say that. Go back and read my post and stop trying to make my words fit what you want them to fit.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Feb 18

Many Christians in here use the bible’s text and a spiteful weapon when they feel intellectually outgunned. Josephw, Grammy Bobby, Sonship, Galveston75 (a JW), Checkbaiter, Lemon Lime to name just a few. You’ve not been here long enough to see it, but you are one of that group I suppose.
<You’ve not been here long enough to see it, but you are one of that group I suppose.[/b]>

I thought I was supposed to be Becker. What do you mean I haven’t been here that long?

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
10 Feb 18
2 edits

Originally posted by @sonship
Don't forget. Whatever the subject, so-and-so likes eternal torture!

Seems to me resorting to these measures is YOUR characteristic when you don't have a cogent reply to some biblical matter you disagree with.
I refer you back to my OP of this thread sonship.

I’m really not interested in your persistent whining about being challenged on your strange beliefs.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
10 Feb 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @romans1009
I thought I was supposed to be Becker. What do you mean I haven’t been here that long?
As I said a couple of days ago, which you have obviously forgotten or are pretending to have forgotten, I’m taking you at your word Romans1009.

Do you know dj2becker in real life?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Feb 18

As I said a couple of days ago, which you have obviously forgotten or are pretending to have forgotten, I’m taking you at your word Romans1009.

Do you know dj2becker in real life?
As I said (I think in another thread,) I don’t really pay attention to who posts what since we’re all anonymous. The exception is suzi but that’s only ‘cause she’s got a hot avatar.

And no, I don’t know Becker in real life.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
10 Feb 18
1 edit

I don’t really pay attention to who posts what since we’re all anonymous. The exception is suzi but that’s only ‘cause she’s got a hot avatar.
Maybe if FMF had a hot avatar you would pay more attention to his posts and avoid finding yourself in his bug jar.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Feb 18

Maybe if FMF had a hot avatar you would pay more attention to his posts and avoid finding yourself in his bug jar.
I do pay attention to his posts. It’s hard not to when he says the same thing 1,000 times.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
10 Feb 18

I do pay attention to his posts. It’s hard not to when he says the same thing 1,000 times.
I wonder where dj2becker went....

Moves
10 Feb 18

He's being phased out.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Feb 18

I’m right here.

Oops!

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
11 Feb 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
He's being phased out.
I would imagine he’s quite pleased to see romans1009 drawing the flack from him.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Feb 18

I would imagine he’s quite pleased to see romans1009 drawing the flack from him.
If Becker and I are the same person, how could that be so? You and the head troll have to get on the same page about whether I’m Becker or not.

Your apparent difference of opinion makes tag-team trolling much more difficult.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
12 Feb 18

If Becker and I are the same person, how could that be so? You and the head troll have to get on the same page about whether I’m Becker or not.

Your apparent difference of opinion makes tag-team trolling much more difficult.
Nobody cares anymore.