Wwjd?

Wwjd?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
03 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
I don’t constantly talk about myself and certainly wouldn’t boast about being saved and having the Holy Spirit and eternal life since all I did was accept God’s gift of salvation through Jesus Christ.

I mention handwriting the Holy Bible because I think it’s a great thing to do.
This shows how far away you are from Christ even though your profess Christ with your mouth. The Scribes in the time of Christ had as their profession the transcribing of the Septuagint and the Torah and these people were condemned.

Interestingly you choose not to promote and preach any of the commandments but here you are encouraging others to hand write the bible a practice never recommended by Christ and those who did it were condemned

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
03 Feb 22

@rajk999 said
This shows how far away you are from Christ even though your profess Christ with your mouth. The Scribes in the time of Christ had as their profession the transcribing of the Septuagint and the Torah and these people were condemned.

Interestingly you choose not to promote and preach any of the commandments but here you are encouraging others to hand write the bible a practice never recommended by Christ and those who did it were condemned
That’s an incredibly foolish position.

When someone handwrites the Holy Bible, he concentrates and internalizes it much more than someone who reads it because the latter’s mind wanders much more easily.

The Holy Bible is full of instructions for staying close to and in the Word of God.

It’s sad that you see yourself as a judge who has the authority and wisdom to condemn other people.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
03 Feb 22
2 edits

@pb1022 said
That’s an incredibly foolish position.

When someone handwrites the Holy Bible, he concentrates and internalizes it much more than someone who reads it because the latter’s mind wanders much more easily.

The Holy Bible is full of instructions for staying close to and in the Word of God.

It’s sad that you see yourself as a judge who has the authority and wisdom to condemn other people.
Foolish is the man who hears the words of Christ and does not DO THEM. So said Jesus Christ. Thus far I have not seen you one single time tell anyone to do the commandments, so you are encouraging people to be foolish.

Also Jesus condemned the Scribes the very same people you appear to emulate For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven. (Matthew 5:20 KJV) These Scribes knew the Holy Bible and all its instructions and were staying close to and in the Word of God, and internalised everything. Yet they were condemned because they failed to keep the commandments.

So I am not doing any judging. In case you missed it while you were handwriting the bible Jesus judged people and condemned the Scribes and Pharisees for knowing and keeping close to the Word of God because that is all they did. Its is just like you. You have not one single time promoted the keeping of the commandments... just like the Scribes and Pharisees.

So while you think my position is incredibly foolish, it is in keeping with the doctrine of Christ, and your position is contrary to Christ. Again your church doctrine is astray.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
03 Feb 22

@rajk999 said
Foolish is the man who hears the words of Christ and does not DO THEM. So said Jesus Christ. Thus far I have not seen you one single time tell anyone to do the commandments, so you are encouraging people to be foolish.

Also Jesus condemned the Scribes the very same people you appear to emulate
[i]For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteo ...[text shortened]... not one single time promoted the keeping of the commandments... just like the Scribes and Pharisees.
When someone is saved and has God’s Holy Spirit indwelling him, he doesn’t need to be lectured to keep the commandments.

It’s people who aren’t saved and don’t have God’s Holy Spirit who have to be lectured to keep the commandments.

When one walks in the Spirit, one fulfills the commandments and does good works as a matter of course. That’s why walking in the Spirit is so important and why Jesus Christ said to seek ye first the Kingdom of God.

And handwriting the Holy Bible is something I enjoy as a way to commune with and worship God. It’s bizarre that you find fault with it. Then again, knowing you and your doctrine, it’s really not surprising.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
04 Feb 22
1 edit

@pb1022 said
When someone is saved and has God’s Holy Spirit indwelling him, he doesn’t need to be lectured to keep the commandments.

It’s people who aren’t saved and don’t have God’s Holy Spirit who have to be lectured to keep the commandments.

When one walks in the Spirit, one fulfills the commandments and does good works as a matter of course. That’s why walking in the Spirit is s ...[text shortened]... that you find fault with it. Then again, knowing you and your doctrine, it’s really not surprising.
Most of these letters of Paul to the churches contained long passages about righteousness, good works. and keeping away from sin otherwise the Christian Saint will not inherit the Kingdom of God. So born again Christians, with the Holy Spirit, did in fact need to be lectured to keep the commandments, contrary to what you posted.

But ..whatever turns you on.. Continue your handwriting.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Feb 22

@rajk999 said
Most of these letters of Paul to the churches contained long passages about righteousness, good works. and keeping away from sin otherwise the Christian Saint will not inherit the Kingdom of God. So born again Christians, with the Holy Spirit, did in fact need to be lectured to keep the commandments, contrary to what you posted.

But ..whatever turns you on.. Continue your handwriting.
Yes, I’ll continue fellowshipping with the Lord and continue memorizing and reciting Scripture and continue praying, much as you can’t stand those activities.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
04 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
Yes, I’ll continue fellowshipping with the Lord and continue memorizing and reciting Scripture and continue praying, much as you can’t stand those activities.
I never said any such thing.
But I understand why you talk like that

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Feb 22

@rajk999 said
I never said any such thing.
But I understand why you talk like that
Whatever you say, sailor

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
04 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
Whatever you say, sailor
OF course. Everybody has to do what makes them happy. Some people have pictures of Jesus Christ in every room in their house and that makes them feel closer to God. That is also not something recommended in the bible but Christians do it nevertheless. I dont copy people neither do I encourage people to copy the habits of others when there are sufficient guidelines clearly written in the bible

Moves
04 Feb 22
3 edits

@bigdogg said
This is for all you Christians who love to get drunk and post on the forums.

What would Jesus drink?

What is your beverage of choice?
If Jesus were the Christ through Whom all things were made, it makes Him sound like a cosmic Playdoh Factory, so I'm going to go with nothing, which He turns into something, in all its splendorous variety.

But that's not really drinking, is it?

As for me, my drink of choice is iced tea made with Tapal Danedar loose leaf tea.

Edit: Oh, sorry. Not quite a Christian. Should have DQ'd myself from responding. But I'll let it ride anyway. 😉

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Feb 22

@kevin-eleven said
If Jesus were the Christ through Whom all things were made, it makes Him sound like a cosmic Playdoh Factory, so I'm going to go with nothing, which He turns into something, in all its splendorous variety.

But that's not really drinking, is it?

As for me, my drink of choice is iced tea made with Tapal Danedar loose leaf tea.

Edit: Oh, sorry. Not quite a Christian. Should have DQ'd myself from responding. But I'll let it ride anyway. 😉
<<As for me, my drink of choice is iced tea made with Tapal Danedar loose leaf tea.>>

That sounds very feminine. I wouldn’t go around admitting that in public. Tell ‘em you like a shot of JD and a beer - for breakfast.

Moves
04 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
<<As for me, my drink of choice is iced tea made with Tapal Danedar loose leaf tea.>>

That sounds very feminine. I wouldn’t go around admitting that in public. Tell ‘em you like a shot of JD and a beer - for breakfast.
Are you aware that Tapal Danedar is produced in a Muslim-majority country and enjoyed by men and women alike?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Feb 22

@kevin-eleven said
Are you aware that Tapal Danedar is produced in a Muslim-majority country and enjoyed by men and women alike?
If believing that helps you sleep at night, you go right on believing it.

Moves
04 Feb 22
1 edit

@pb1022 said
If believing that helps you sleep at night, you go right on believing it.
What really helps me sleep at night is fresh air, a settled mind, and in colder times an electric blanket.*
_____
*although I do kind of wonder if that might be messing with my Qi field.

Moves
04 Feb 22

@pb1022 said

That sounds very feminine. I wouldn’t go around admitting that in public.
That sounds rather male humanocentric. You must know that the Congress of the Variety of Occurrences might question you about that, right?