World Cup prayers

World Cup prayers

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
26 Jun 18

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Oh no...you're a very fine "back-stabber". You really have no need to be so modest.

D

Moves
26 Jun 18

Moves
26 Jun 18

You're just frustrated because I won't let you bully me.
You've become accustomed to dominating the discussions here. You get a rush from tongue-lashing the vulnerable and lesser educated. Those days are over my dear.
Expect sharp retorts to your every bullying remark in future.

If you don't like to get your proverbial nose bloodied...don't throw punches.

Speaking to all members of these forums respectfully is possible. But, it requires humility and restraint. But I doubt that you can resist your condescending impulses.

Everything about your online persona screams perfectionistic control freak.

And you should consult a professional when you have a free moment away from RHP.

D

Moves
27 Jun 18
1 edit

D

Moves
27 Jun 18
1 edit

Moves
27 Jun 18

I think you are a little out of your depth in this forum. (Polite understatement).

What was the point in quoting the random insult made by RedBadger 3 years ago, especially if you are no admirer of his puerile insults?! And how is you doing so a minor side issue? (You're aware Red Badger was Robbie's sidekick, right?)

Do you accept pointlessly posting the insult here, 3 years after it was posted, was a major faux pas on your part and destroys your credibility of being the victim and not the perpetrator of unnecessary trolling?

But anyway, this is the Spirituality forum, not Debates. Please try to contain yourself and post responsibly. Like someone has already pointed out, who cares what a non-active poster said years ago? Your attempted character assassination of Suzianne will gain no traction here.

Moves
27 Jun 18
1 edit

Well well well.... duchess64; RedBadger quotes from 2015 and inclusive of thread title and date.

What else have you got tucked away in your little draw of nasty forum memorabilia?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
27 Jun 18

You are SUCH a fool.

You completely disregard what people actually say in these forums in favor of what you want them to have said.

D

Moves
27 Jun 18
1 edit

Moves
27 Jun 18
1 edit

All those words, and yet noticeably no attempt to answer the simple question:

'What was the point in quoting the random insult made by RedBadger 3 years ago, especially if you are no admirer of his puerile insults?!'

Edit: Did you really just edit your post to reference Hitler?!

D

Moves
27 Jun 18

Moves
27 Jun 18

"I would add that popularity in one context is NOT necessarily any proof of honesty."

Are you popular in ANY context? (Quick, go find another insult someone posted about me 3 years ago and pointlessly copy it here, and then immediately distance yourself from it,...but give no explanation why you posted it).

D

Moves
27 Jun 18
3 edits

D

Moves
27 Jun 18
1 edit

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
27 Jun 18

Apparently, your idealized self-image is a brutal taskmaster.

You simply cannot stop, can you?