Women and the church

Women and the church

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
29 Oct 09

Originally posted by Badwater
And this is the fantasy to which I refer. Case closed.
as you wish!

rc

Moves
29 Oct 09

Originally posted by FabianFnas
Still going in that track?
He never challenged me, he never asked me, he just doesn't want to play? Is this too hard to understand for a creationist?
he could not challenge you because you were maxed out, not only does he want to play, but he wants to kick yo butt, and i for one wish him well! why do you not send him a personal invitation, something along the lines of

hi Scriabin,

just to let you know i am too busy on the spirituality forum fabricating excuses not to play you at the moment, once i grow up, then we can think about playing, as it is, i have characters to slander, non entities to give credence to and absurdities to proclaim

kind regards Fabina

F

Moves
29 Oct 09

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
he could not challenge you because you were maxed out, not only does he want to play, but he wants to kick yo butt, and i for one wish him well! why do you not send him a personal invitation, something along the lines of

hi Scriabin,

just to let you know i am too busy on the spirituality forum fabricating excuses not to play you at the moment ...[text shortened]... to slander, non entities to give credence to and absurdities to proclaim

kind regards Fabina
When he ask me to play with him, then I make the decision.
Not because a strange creationist let others take the fight because he doesn't dare himself.

Do you let others masturbate you too, just because you are too afraid to do it yourself?

rc

Moves
29 Oct 09
1 edit

Originally posted by FabianFnas
When he ask me to play with him, then I make the decision.
Not because a strange creationist let others take the fight because he doesn't dare himself.

Do you let others masturbate you too, just because you are too afraid to do it yourself?
its my fear of Gaydos that prevents me 😉 Scriabin simply doesn't care.

F

Moves
30 Oct 09

Scriabin simply doesn't care.
See, only you care, not even Scriabin cares.
A tip: Use your right hand.

Z

Moves
03 Nov 09

i have not only demonstrated, with scriptural references and references to grammar, but i have demonstrated it beyond a doubt, at least to my satisfaction, that there is no 'supposed', incongruity, that the account is single and that details are merely added in chapter two, taken in the third day ( i noticed that your ill conceived claims had no bear ...[text shortened]... studied at the Rabbinical schools! it did not stop them from understanding the word of God!
you demonstrate a lot of things to "your" satisfaction. what is insane is that you are the only one who thinks that.