Women and the church

Women and the church

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
29 Oct 09

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
bully should suggest someone uses his/her strength(emotional, physical etc) to push around someone with inferior strength.

the carrobie doesn't have any strength. not somethign that would show on this forum. therefore he doesn't and can't bully anyone.

maybe he can knit very good.

from what we can see on this forum, he is truly a wreck of a human b ...[text shortened]... abnoxious and prout of it. obtuse and proud of it. self delusional and oblivious.

oh well.
i rest my case Badwater!

F

Moves
29 Oct 09

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
i rest my case Badwater!
Badwater - 1
robbie carrobiwe - 0

rc

Moves
29 Oct 09

Originally posted by FabianFnas
Badwater - 1
robbie carrobiwe - 0
no chance, its just like you to side with my adversaries! robbie carrobie 1: Fabian zilch!

Moves
29 Oct 09

oh still sore from my direct refutation of your two creation myths i see, ...
You refuted nothing.

rc

Moves
29 Oct 09
1 edit

Originally posted by Badwater
You refuted nothing.
pleeeaaassse! it was in tatters and fluttering around like a piece of toilet paper at a football (soccer to you) match. two creation accounts, one that just happens to miss out half the details, i dont think so!

Moves
29 Oct 09

pleeeaaassse! it was in tatters and fluttering around like a piece of toilet paper at a football (soccer to you) match. two creation accounts, one that just happens to miss out half the details, i dont think so!
No, you were doing that stand-up routine again.🙄

rc

Moves
29 Oct 09

Originally posted by Badwater
No, you were doing that stand-up routine again.🙄
whatever, but the evidence in favour of single creation account has its basis in sound understanding of both grammar, structure and scripture, and makes more sense than the higher critic one, which is just the figment of someone imagination, failing to realise that there would be no sense whatsoever to have two, and missing out details at that. the best you can hope for Baddy my son, is a difference of opinion, otherwise the idea is toasty woasty!

F

Moves
29 Oct 09

no chance, its just like you to side with my adversaries! robbie carrobie 1: Fabian zilch!
A homophobe is always a loser, loser.

rc

Moves
29 Oct 09

A homophobe is always a loser, loser.
a slanderer is always a loser, loser

Moves
29 Oct 09

whatever, but the evidence in favour of single creation account has its basis in sound understanding of both grammar, structure and scripture, and makes more sense than the higher critic one, which is just the figment of someone imagination, failing to realise that there would be no sense whatsoever to have two, and missing out details at that. the ...[text shortened]... you can hope for Baddy my son, is a difference of opinion, otherwise the idea is toasty woasty!
From the other thread:

"So what we have is two different creation stories, with two different creation sequences, with two different views of God, and two different writers.

And you, RB, have failed to demonstrate otherwise. I have not gotten into the different views of God, or the J and P sources, but I can. It's taught and widely accepted in all major seminaries - but I suppose you don't know about that. Do you?"

All of your claims are errant. I demonstrated that your odd creation sequence in the other thread followed no scripture that I read, and you have not demonstrated otherwise, and your claims to the contrary are pure fantasy.

F

Moves
29 Oct 09
1 edit

a slanderer is always a loser, loser
So you admit you're a slanderer as well as a homophobe, double-loser?

rc

Moves
29 Oct 09
2 edits

i have not only demonstrated, with scriptural references and references to grammar, but i have demonstrated it beyond a doubt, at least to my satisfaction, that there is no 'supposed', incongruity, that the account is single and that details are merely added in chapter two, taken in the third day ( i noticed that your ill conceived claims had no bearing on the actual chronology of creative days, why was that, are they of no consequence, or is it that they refute your preposterous claims?) and with reference to Adam, the garden of Eden, and the creation of Eve. i care not a jot what they teach in seminars, Christ and the apostles, if you note, were also chastised, as men 'ordinary and unlettered', for the very same reason, that they had not studied at the Rabbinical schools! it did not stop them from understanding the word of God!

rc

Moves
29 Oct 09
1 edit

So you admit you're a slanderer as well as a homophobe, double-loser?
no i admit that you are a slanderer and a woosie (i am sure my friend Scriabin is still waiting to turn you into a moose head) after you never had the 'balls', to take up his challenge!

Moves
29 Oct 09

i have not only demonstrated, with scriptural references and references to grammar, but i have demonstrated it beyond a doubt, at least to my satisfaction, that there is no 'supposed', incongruity, that the account is single and that details are merely added in chapter two, taken in the third day ( i noticed that your ill conceived claims had no bear ...[text shortened]... studied at the Rabbinical schools! it did not stop them from understanding the word of God!
And this is the fantasy to which I refer. Case closed.

F

Moves
29 Oct 09

no i admit that you are a slanderer and a woosie (i am sure my friend Scriabin is still waiting to turn you into a moose head) after you never had the 'balls', to take up his challenge!
Still going in that track?
He never challenged me, he never asked me, he just doesn't want to play? Is this too hard to understand for a creationist?