Woe To Mankind Which Doesn't Believe

Woe To Mankind Which Doesn't Believe

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K

Moves
25 Apr 14

Originally posted by twhitehead
How many things have you accepted on faith?
Do you have faith in fairies?
Do you have faith in Father Christmas?
If not, why not?
TWhiteHead,
I guess I accept an unknown number of things relating to humans.

K

Moves
25 Apr 14
1 edit

No, I do not. Do you?

And why haven't you answered wolfgang59's questions?
TWhiteHead,
I am not joking about Wolfgang, but as for trying to make a ponderable point for you to thing about. . .

I don't answer Wolfgang, because Wolfgang doesn't exist. No matter how many posts are credited to Wolfgang, he doesn't exist. No matter how many chess games Wolfgang plays, he doesn't exist. I have never used the scientific process to discover his existence. Therefore, Wolfgang does not exist.

Furthermore, how many of all the people on RHP have used the scientific process to discover the existence of Wolfgang? If they have not, then why do they even respond to Wolfgang if he doesn't exist?

Again, I am trying to be a teacher. I am not trying to joke about this matter.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
25 Apr 14

Originally posted by KingOnPoint
..., because Wolfgang doesn't exist. No matter how many posts are credited to Wolfgang, he doesn't exist. No matter how many chess games Wolfgang plays, he doesn't exist. I have never used the scientific process to discover his existence. Therefore, Wolfgang does not exist.

Please inform the Inland Revenue.................

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
25 Apr 14

Originally posted by wolfgang59
Why do human beings who are so limited in ability not want to have sex with Aphrodite?

Why do human beings refuse eternal life in Valhalla?

Why do human beings choose evil over Allah on purpose?

It is a mystery. 🙄
Regardless of my existence....
Please answer these questions.

Cape Town

Moves
25 Apr 14

TWhiteHead,
I guess I accept an unknown number of things relating to humans.
Is that a yes or a no to fairies?

Cape Town

Moves
25 Apr 14

Again, I am trying to be a teacher. I am not trying to joke about this matter.
Well you are not doing a very good job. A good teacher does not obviously avoid difficult questions. It tends to make your students suspicious that you do not know what you are talking about.

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
25 Apr 14

Why do human beings who are so limited in ability [b]Not want to even have fellowship with God as a son or daughter?

Why do human beings refuse eternal life?

Why do human beings choose evil over God on purpose?[/b]
Please prove the existence of "god".
Please prove the existence of "eternal life".

K

Moves
25 Apr 14

Wolfgang,
I want answers from people who reject God. And I want to answer things that are not jokes.

F

Moves
25 Apr 14

I want answers from people who reject God.
Do you mean people who believe God is real but reject Him nevertheless?

K

Moves
25 Apr 14

Originally posted by caissad4
Please prove the existence of "god".
Please prove the existence of "eternal life".
Caissad4,
What do you define as "prove" for the existence of God? Is the earth and all on it not proof?

As for the existence of eternal life, I am not able to show you eternal life. However, when people die in human life, how is that they come back to life? And if people have been physically dead for more than 8 minutes, how is that their brains are still functioning?

And I don't know if this applies, but what grown plant has ever died and then come back to life and flourished. As for dead animals, do dead animals come back to life?

K

Moves
25 Apr 14

Well you are not doing a very good job. A good teacher does not obviously avoid difficult questions. It tends to make your students suspicious that you do not know what you are talking about.
Twhitehead,
We believe that Wolfgang exists because he communicates by a man's language. The same with God. We don't deny Wolfgang exists, do we? So, why do we deny God exists even though He has communicated through man's words - Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek. Also God has communicated through creation. Creation we can even test scientifically. However, for God, as with Wolfgang, it takes faith to believe they exist.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
26 Apr 14

Wolfgang,
I want answers from people who reject God. And I want to answer things that are not jokes.
THIS IS NOT A JOKE

Why do human beings who are so limited in ability not want to have sex with Aphrodite?

Why do human beings refuse eternal life in Valhalla?

Why do human beings choose evil over Allah on purpose?

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
26 Apr 14
1 edit

Why do human beings who are so limited in ability Not want to even have fellowship with God as a son or daughter?

Why do human beings refuse eternal life?

Why do human beings choose evil over God on purpose?
Is this a joke?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
26 Apr 14

Originally posted by wolfgang59
Please inform the Inland Revenue.................
What do you estimate the chances are that they will believe him?

P

Moves
26 Apr 14

Originally posted by FabianFnas
"Why do human beings refuse eternal life?"
Who says there is an eternal life? I've never heard of anyone enjoyed eternal life.

"Why do human beings choose evil over God on purpose?"
Why do people choose to believe in a supernatural being? Because they want to? Or because they have been told so to avoid the eternal punishment?
I rather believe in Santa, because he gives me presents every christmas. Your god doesn't do that.
"Who says there is an eternal life."

Based on those who type here, nearly everyone. When a person has spiritual experiences that would give credence to the idea of a God. The demand is , "I want proof", or "we know what you've been smoking" or "I want some of what you are taking" and so on.

Do you really want the answers?