"Will man ever live to be 200?"

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
12 Aug 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but acco ...[text shortened]... d death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:" (2 Timothy 1: 7-10)
Do you think that the fear mongering of religioinists, in your case Christians, can somehow make someone decide to believe something that they simply do not believe?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 Aug 15

We should be more concerned with eternal life.

HalleluYaH !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 Aug 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
We should be more concerned with eternal life.

HalleluYaH !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
Concerned is not the right term. OBSESSED is the correct usage here. All over nothing since there is no eternal life for ANYONE. All you theists are going to be sorely disappointed that this deity you worship could care less about humans, if there is such a deity at all. If so, it probably can't wait for humanity to off itself to make room for the next much better design, healthier, longer lived, peaceful, compassionate, all those things that humans are not. Humans are a wasted effort as far as your god is concerned IMO.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
13 Aug 15
1 edit

Originally posted by sonhouse
Concerned is not the right term. OBSESSED is the correct usage here. All over nothing since there is no eternal life for ANYONE. All you theists are going to be sorely disappointed that this deity you worship could care less about humans, if there is such a deity at all. If so, it probably can't wait for humanity to off itself to make room for the next much ...[text shortened]... hose things that humans are not. Humans are a wasted effort as far as your god is concerned IMO.
"For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; And the former things will not be remembered or come to mind.

(Isaiah 65:17 NASB)
Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, and there is no longer any sea. And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He will dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them, and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away.”

And He who sits on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” And He *said, “Write, for these words are faithful and true.” Then He said to me, “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give to the one who thirsts from the spring of the water of life without cost. He who overcomes will inherit these things, and I will be his God and he will be My son. But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

(Revelation 21:1-8 NASB)

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
13 Aug 15

It would be nice to live that long and have the body of a 25 year old.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Aug 15

Originally posted by RBHILL
It would be nice to live that long and have the body of a 25 year old.
She'd probably finish you off.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
14 Aug 15

Originally posted by divegeester
She'd probably finish you off.
Only if that's been predestined. My wife could have that opportunity because her great grandfather lived to be 106. He died a stubborn man because he didn't want to be taken care of. So he could've lived longer maybe.