Why Folks Hate God

Why Folks Hate God

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
08 Jan 12

Because God is there as evidenced by all creation, and because acknowledging God means being accountable to God.

Denial of the existence of God is the purest form of hatred for God.

And so is its cousin the denial of God's Word.

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
08 Jan 12

Originally posted by josephw
Because God is there as evidenced by all creation, and because acknowledging God means being accountable to God.

[b]Denial of the existence of God is the purest form of hatred for God.

And so is its cousin the denial of God's Word.[/b]
Why do you HATE Afulash?

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
08 Jan 12

Why is it so important for you to be able to insist that other people are full of hate? Is this some sort of transference? Are you as full of hate as you appear to be today and want to reassure yourself that everybody else is as well?

F

Moves
08 Jan 12
1 edit

People with different belief systems from you - and therefore disagreeing with your assertions - are feeling "hatred" for the object of your belief system? How do you figure that?

Moves
08 Jan 12

Do you hate Allah, Zeus, Thor, Isis, Vishnu....?

There are thousands of 'god's' that have been imagined over the millennia and you don't believe in all but one of them.

Do you hate all the other ones?

I don't hate any of them because I don't think any of them exist.

You can't construe not thinking something exists as hatred without totally redefining the word hate.
In which case you are not talking the same language as everyone else.

Moves
08 Jan 12

Originally posted by Agerg
Why do you HATE Afulash?
Google let me down.... who or what is Afulash?

l

Milton Keynes, UK

Moves
08 Jan 12

Originally posted by googlefudge
I had the same problem. I don't hate Adobe Flash.

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
08 Jan 12
3 edits

A figment of my imagination that josephw hates (since he doesn't worship her, doesn't believe she exists, and commits zan
similar to sin but defined in terms of what Afulash doesn\'t like
by worshiping his false god)

Yes josephw, you are a zanful Afulash hating unbeliever! How does that make you feel!?

Moves
08 Jan 12

A figment of my imagination that josephw hates (since he doesn't worship her, doesn't believe she exists, and commits zan[hidden]similar to sin but defined in terms of what Afulash doesn't like[/hidden]by worshipping his false god)

Yes josephw, you are a zanful Afulash hating unbeliever! How does that make you feel!?
Interesting, and the point of this is that by josephw's definition of hate everyone on the planet
apart from you instantly started hating Afulash the moment you imagined her.

And in fact, by this logic, we all start hating any imaginary being every time a new one is imagined...

No wonder we are all so angry....

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
08 Jan 12

Interesting, and the point of this is that by josephw's definition of hate everyone on the planet

And in fact, by this logic, we all start hating any imaginary being every time a new one is imagined...

It's easy to hate, hard to love so naturally JW does the former. He really has to concentrate on it, kind of like it takes more muscles to frown than to smile......

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
08 Jan 12
2 edits

But I'm also a zanner too 🙁

But I recognise the allmighty mercy of Afulash that she sent her second daughter to have her skin flayed, and her eyes gouged out (the only just and righteous way of paying for first zan commited by tigers 3000 years ago - As decreed in the holy Rapak) such that I may be saved from eternal crushing in a great compactor in the sky.

Indeed now I am saved...gwatahashiwesh!
similar in meaning to hallelujah
😏

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
08 Jan 12

the FSM is not pleased. not pleased at all by this conversation.

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
08 Jan 12
2 edits

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
the FSM is not pleased. not pleased at all by this conversation.
It was prophecised in the Rapak that the FSM would rise up against Afulash:

JimBob 32-3: and the prankster with tendrils shall rise from a rift of hops and forceth that rift upon humans - and he shall hate her and despise her. But Afulash channeled her fury into that rift and it did formeth a mighty volcano over which the prankster shall have dominion for the rest of his days. And he will offer to quench the thirst of those humans in this volcano, but for they who turneth against him the hops shall turn foul

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
08 Jan 12

It was prophecised in the Rapak that the FSM would rise up against Afulash:

JimBob 32-3: and the prankster with tendrils shall rise from a rift of hops and forceth that rift upon humans - and he shall hate her and despise her. But Afulash channeled her fury into that rift and it did formeth a mighty volcano over which the prankster shall have dominion fo ...[text shortened]... e humans in this volcano, but for those who turned against him the hops would turn most foul
I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy....

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
08 Jan 12

But I'm also a zanner too 🙁

But I recognise the allmighty mercy of Afulash that she sent her second daughter to have her skin flayed, and her eyes gouged out (the only just and righteous way of paying for first zan commited by tigers 3000 years ago - As decreed in the holy Rapak) such that I may be saved from eternal crushing in a great compactor in the sk ...[text shortened]...

Indeed now I am saved...gwatahashiwesh! [hidden]similar in meaning to hallelujah [/hidden]😏
is there a little hashish in that gwatahashiwesh?