Why are Christians under attack ?

Why are Christians under attack ?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
19 Apr 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Grampy Bobby cannot bring himself to disagree with RJHinds' assertion that you are "deserving of Hell".
Here is my point: who is it who is "under attack" here, me for disagreeing or GB and RJ for condemning me to hell?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
19 Apr 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Here is my point: who is it who is "under attack" here, me for disagreeing or GB and RJ for condemning me to hell?
You are not under attack by me. You are being informed and warned by me. It is an act of concern for your soul, not hatred.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
19 Apr 15
1 edit

Originally posted by RJHinds
You are not under attack by me. You are being informed and warned by me. It is an act of concern for your soul, not hatred.
What is worse, you deliberately and consistently lying and cheating, or me being mistaken**?

**about eternal burning in hell.

Moves
19 Apr 15

Originally posted by KellyJay
From my perspective as a Christian, Jesus Christ is our only hope, he is the only place we will have a lasting victory over our own nature, the world
that has us at odds with God and man, and the devil and his minions.
From my perspective as a Jedi knight, Luke Skywalker is our only hope, he is the only place we will have lasting control over the force,the world that has us at odds with the Emperor, Darth Vader and his minions.

(Sarcasm, not derision).

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
19 Apr 15

What is worse, you deliberately and consistently lying and cheating, or me being mistaken**?

**about eternal burning in hell.
Who knows? I have a speck of dust in my eye.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
19 Apr 15

Like you say. I only notice a little speck of dust in mine.
The trouble we have and please note I'm including me in this, is that I do
believe this can be true for us, we can be blind to our own faults, we can
have major logs in our own eyes, and not be aware of them! Our pride can
keep us from admitting it, which is sad for us when that happens.

Look at scripture there were some that so hated Jesus that when He raised
Lazarus from the dead, it didn't move them, they not only wanted to still
kill Jesus, but Lazarus also! The hate and blindness that must have been
in those was so strong! So my prayer for me is that the Lord help me see
what is wrong with me, where am I blind, if I hold hate in me help me
repent of it!

John 12:
9 Meanwhile a large crowd of Jews found out that Jesus was there and came, not only because of him but also to see Lazarus, whom he had raised from the dead. 10 So the chief priests made plans to kill Lazarus as well, 11 for on account of him many of the Jews were going over to Jesus and believing in him."

What good is it that we can do in this life if we have not love for others?
*1 Corinthians 13*

One thing we as Christians should always keep in mind, is that judgment
starts with us!

1 Peter 4:17
For it is time for judgment to begin with God’s household; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not obey the gospel of God?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
19 Apr 15
3 edits

I find your inability to disagree with Hinds, further revelation of your pinholed and misanthropic mind-set which underpins a somewhat condenmatory spiritual platform. Quoting scripture from your right hand while holding the flamethrower of hell in the other is not an endearing image.
Originally posted by RJHinds in reply to divegeester
"It is your sinful actions that make you deserving of Hell. It is not that you disagree with me. That could help though."

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby in reply to RJHinds
"Eternal separation from God results from choosing against rather than for the Person and Work of Jesus Christ. At the Great White Throne Judgment two books are opened: The Lamb's Book of Life and The Book of Deeds [Good Works]. Sin is never mentioned! Why not? Because Christ's substitutionary spiritual death satisfied the Father's Justice on behalf of mankind."

Whatever any contributor to this spirituality forum may think about any point of doctrine matters only to the extent that it is in alignment with the truths revealed in the Word of God. If you have an urgent question seek the answer from your own pastor-teacher rather than becoming fixated on what another site member may think about you and your eternal destiny.

F

Moves
19 Apr 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Whatever any contributor to this spirituality forum may think about any point of doctrine matters only to the extent that it is in alignment with the truths revealed in the Word of God. If you have an urgent question seek the answer from your own pastor-teacher rather than becoming fixated on what another site member may think about you and your eternal destiny.
You simply cannot bring yourself to disagree with RJHinds' assertion that divegeester is "deserving of Hell", can you? You just can't come out and say it. Instead, all you offer is pompous self-aggrandizing waffle. πŸ˜€

rc

Moves
19 Apr 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
You simply cannot bring yourself to disagree with RJHinds' assertion that divegeester is "deserving of Hell", can you? You just can't come out and say it. Instead, all you offer is pompous self-aggrandizing waffle. πŸ˜€
Has the jeester been the recipient of more condemnation? this time consigned to the fires of hell? oh well the devil looks after his own I guess.

F

Moves
19 Apr 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Has the jeester been the recipient of more condemnation? this time consigned to the fires of hell? oh well the devil looks after his own I guess.
It's intriguing to see Grampy Bobby's interpersonal skills so hamstrung: unable to just come right out and dismiss or disagree with RJHinds' poisonous "Christian" cyber taunting, he is instead blithering on patronizingly to divegeester about going to see his "pastor-teacher". πŸ™‚

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
19 Apr 15

Who knows? I have a speck of dust in my eye.
No, you are just afraid to respond.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
19 Apr 15
2 edits

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
You seem to see yourself as a sort of "pastor" here. It's a pity your shepherding amounts to no more than avoiding challenging topics and copy/pasting various scriptures and your own posts, supplemented by a seasoning of impractical platitudes.

F

Moves
19 Apr 15

Originally posted by divegeester to Grampy Bobby
You seem to see yourself as a sort of "pastor" here. It's a pity your shepherding amounts to no more than avoiding challenging topics and copy/pasting various scriptures and your posts, supplemented by a seasoning of impractical platitudes.
What if you should, as Grampy Bobby suggests, go to a "pastor-teacher" who happens to spew the same kind of oafish "Christian" vitriol as RJHinds does, and can do so in Koine Greek? Will Grampy Bobby then refuse to dismiss or disagree with your "pastor-teacher" as well? πŸ˜‰

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
19 Apr 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Yes I'm currently enjoying a reprisal of the "brimstones R us" love from my fellow American Christians. Now you have joined in, we can get done to my status as antichrist and son of the devil.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
19 Apr 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
What if you should, as Grampy Bobby suggests, go to a "pastor-teacher" who happens to spew the same kind of oafish "Christian" vitriol as RJHinds does, and can do so in Koine Greek? Will Grampy Bobby then refuse to dismiss or disagree with your "pastor-teacher" as well? πŸ˜‰
I think Grampy Bobby probably agrees with Hinds but is concerned about how he will appear aligning his RHP online persona with such a forum pariah as RJHinds and over such a horrible doctrine and in accusation of another Christian.