Who's worse?  The Brits or the JW's?

Who's worse? The Brits or the JW's?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Aficionado of Prawns

Not of this World

Moves
19 Nov 11
1 edit

I think someone recently alluded to a Brit-JW composite... if there ever was such a person. I can't even muster the thought without getting a headache and feeling dizzy.

Little known fact: The crappy food that the Brits serve up, is actually made from recipies etched upon bronze tablets discovered by Charles Taze Russell.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
19 Nov 11

Originally posted by sumydid
I think someone recently alluded to a Brit-JW composite... if there ever was such a person. I can't even muster the thought without getting a headache and feeling dizzy.

Little known fact: The crappy food that the Brits serve up, is actually made from recipies etched upon bronze tablets discovered by Charles Taze Russell.
I think robbie carobbie knows all about it.

s
Aficionado of Prawns

Not of this World

Moves
19 Nov 11

Originally posted by RJHinds
So you think he can carrobierate my story?

rc

Moves
19 Nov 11

Originally posted by RJHinds
i did, an angel appeared to me and gave me two golden recipe books, which i
memorised and are now lost to all eternity, i plan to start a bland food empire called
MacDonalds, selling unhealthy cheap crap to kids luring them in with toy promotions,
do you think it will work?

s
Aficionado of Prawns

Not of this World

Moves
19 Nov 11

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
memorised and are now lost to all eternity, i plan to start a bland food empire called
MacDonalds, selling unhealthy cheap crap to kids luring them in with toy promotions,
Sounds like a recipe for success!

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
22 Nov 11
1 edit

Nice spot of racism there, well done. I'm sure jeebus would be proud of you.

Hang on, you're from the US and you're dissing British food?! I take it back what I said about jeebus.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
23 Nov 11

Originally posted by avalanchethecat

Hang on, you're from the US and you're dissing British food?! I take it back what I said about jeebus.
I don't think the OP is serious. I smell satire. 🙂
(And bad English cooking. 😛 )

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
23 Nov 11

The name is too long and too Scottish.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
24 Nov 11

The Hare Krsnas have the best food,imo.

s
Aficionado of Prawns

Not of this World

Moves
24 Nov 11

The sarcasm was obvious to anyone with even a shred of a sense of humor. And I'm sure there are a lot of things you've said about "jeebus" that you will want to take back. 😞

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
24 Nov 11

The sarcasm was obvious to anyone with even a shred of a sense of humor. And I'm sure there are a lot of things you've said about "jeebus" that you will want to take back. 😞
Oh right, you justify racism under the guise of sarcasm? Personally I find bigotry offensive whichever way you dress it up, but then I don't take my morals from a book. And no, just that one thing.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Nov 11

I suggest naming it "McDonalds"... Americans don't "get" Mac surnames.

You'll get my bill.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Nov 11

Hang on, you're from the US and you're dissing British food?!
Get real. If there's ANY food on this planet that can be mocked and dissed, it's British food. I mean, come on, Beans and Toast? Really?

rc

Moves
25 Nov 11

Originally posted by Suzianne
Get real. If there's ANY food on this planet that can be mocked and dissed, it's British food. I mean, come on, Beans and Toast? Really?
baked beans in tomato sauce on toast, if you please!

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
25 Nov 11
1 edit

You're both wrong - it's beans on toast.

How good it is depends on the brand, usually Tesco or Asda medium quality own brand is quite tasty (and the smart-price variants of bread suffice very well) though with the smart price versions of the beans I find there is a slight after-taste not too dissimilar to washing-up liquid.

But yeah - beans on toast, sausage n mash, full english breakfast - we do awesome food, and what do the americans offer!?

Corndogs 😞