When is enough enough?

When is enough enough?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

n

Moves
05 Sep 11

In the years l have been on this site there has been a myriad of posters with there varying styles. Some have been incredibly interesting with their thoughts and feelings and some have made me really think they are lucky to be able to breath due to the glaring stupidity in their posts.

There has been posters write a great deal that l disagreed with; however the way they write and the intelligence they have shown in their posts lets you at least read and consider their view. Others (and unfortunately more recently) l feel have crossed a metaphoric line that strikes against the fabric these fora were intended for. These people show no regard for anything or anyone beyond their incredibly shallow view of the world.
This behaviour should not be tolerated as it is 1) rude 2) stupid 3) intellectually dishonest

If l see this behaviour l will highlight it.

Dasa, l am watching you.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
06 Sep 11
1 edit

Unfortunately spirituality is a very tiresome business with little fruit for most people.

A student came to a master and asked for spiritual instruction.

The master, with his stick, drew "pay attention" in the sand.

The student asked again,"pay attention to what master?"

The master again wrote "pay attention " on the sand and said nothing.

The student implored for a third time , and yes you guessed it, the master once again wrote "pay attention" in the sand.

Finally the student understood. He had achieved liberation but not enlightenment.

(This story has been changed by me, feel free to present a better version🙂 )

edit: so when is enough enough? never or when you've had enough. it's a paradox.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
06 Sep 11
1 edit

Whilst persons continue to come into this spirituality forum and teach that life comes from a dead stone and killing is good.........I will continue to inform them they are dishonest.

That rubbish is for the foolish atheists.

F

Moves
06 Sep 11

Originally posted by Dasa
Whilst persons continue to come into this spirituality forum and teach that life comes from a dead stone and killing is good.........I will continue to inform them they are dishonest.

You are using the word "dishonest" incorrectly, Dasa.

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
06 Sep 11

still going on about that dead stone. you're the only one i've heard that nonsense from. and you have the temerity to call other people dishonest!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
06 Sep 11

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
still going on about that dead stone. you're the only one i've heard that nonsense from. and you have the temerity to call other people dishonest!
You are going to have to define temerity for him.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
06 Sep 11

Life comes from God and killing is not good, but sometimes necessary.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
06 Sep 11

Originally posted by RJHinds
Life comes from God and killing is not good, but sometimes necessary.
Killing is never necessary, I'd rather die

Yo! Its been

Me, all along

Moves
06 Sep 11

when I say it is

Moves
06 Sep 11

Tell us again why you got the admins to change your name from vishvahetu?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
06 Sep 11

Originally posted by yo its me
when I say it is
you say "tomatoe", s'all good...I guess

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
06 Sep 11

Originally posted by divegeester
Tell us again why you got the admins to change your name from vishvahetu?
Actually it was Vishavhetu.

F

Moves
06 Sep 11

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Killing is never necessary, I'd rather die
Would you do something that might result in death to someone who was going to kill your children?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
06 Sep 11
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Would you do something that might result in death to someone who was going to kill your children?
Yes
I would defend them with my last breath but I wouldn't kill. Even if I had a gun , I could shoot em' in the leg🙂

edit: misread your question. I would stop them but not do something that would result in their death...now if it's accidental..well...are there accidents? Some say not

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
06 Sep 11

Originally posted by FMF
good question. I might have a better answer in the morning