What 'makes you' believe?

What 'makes you' believe?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 May 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
All you care about is ripping Christians apart like the lions in Nero's Coliseum...
😲
😵
🙄

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
06 May 18

Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
The question is how deep does God's grace go?
There is no question.

Romans 5:20
Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
06 May 18

Originally posted by @secondson
There is no question.

Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:
And there is the licence to sin doctrine

Moves
06 May 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
A modern day selling of indulgences

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
06 May 18

Originally posted by @wolfe63
A modern day selling of indulgences
Correct

Moves
06 May 18
2 edits

Just because the 'carnal being' would use it as a license to sin doesn't mean that the 'spiritual being' would too.

Romans 3:30-31

Since there is One God, who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through that same faith. Do we, then, nullify the Law by this faith? By no means! Instead, we uphold the Law.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
06 May 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Just because the 'carnal being' would use it as a license to sin doesn't mean that the 'spiritual being' would too.

Romans 3:30-31

Since there is One God, who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through that same faith. Do we, then, nullify the Law by this faith? By no means! Instead, we uphold the Law.
Therefore if a Christian accepts the grace of God (ie God's free gift of righteousness) and then continues to sin, he is a carnal being.

Moves
06 May 18
1 edit

Therefore if a Christian accepts the grace of God (ie God's free gift of righteousness) and then continues to sin, he is a carnal being.
I agree, if there is no change at all. Sanctification is a gradual process. Do you believe that a Christian that accepts the grace of God (and will enter the kingdom of Heaven) will never sin again? Yes or No? Do you believe the moment they sin again they are damned even if they feel remorse and strive to change?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
06 May 18
1 edit

I agree, if there is no change at all. Sanctification is a gradual process. Do you believe that a Christian that accepts the grace of God (and will enter the kingdom of Heaven) will never sin again? Yes or No? Do you believe the moment they sin again they are damned even if they feel remorse and strive to change?
You people like to ask questions that only Jesus can answer.

My position is in line with what the bible says.... that professed Christians come in all shapes and sizes.. some to eternal life and some to damnation.

Christ will judge

Moves
06 May 18

My position is in line with what the bible says.... that professed Christians come in all shapes and sizes.. some to eternal life and some to damnation.

Christ will judge
Matthew 7:15 as evidenced by those whom have completely ignored Exodus 20:13 and rather promoted Exodus 22:18.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 May 18

I’ll answer your questions.

The person who accepts Christ will sin again. Peter, an Apostle of Jesus Christ, confessed Him as God and then sinned three times by claiming he didn’t know Him.

Paul accepted Jesus Christ and openly admitted he continued to sin in Romans 7.

Were an Apostle of Jesus Christ’s and the author of a majority of the New Testament denied heaven because they sinned after accepting Christ?

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
06 May 18

Originally posted by @secondson
There is no question. [of how deep God's grace goes]

I don't think that answered the question. I provided context after it. I guess I'll rephrase it.

Jesus said, "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him."

Is grace a simple offering or is it compelling?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 May 18

Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
I don't think that answered the question. I provided context after it. I guess I'll rephrase it.

Jesus said, "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him."

Is grace a simple offering or is it compelling?
Welcome back.

Moves
07 May 18

Christ will judge
So you're saying you don't know whether or not Christians who sin after accepting the grace of God will enter the Kingdom of God, is that correct?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
08 May 18

Originally posted by @wolfe63
Matthew 7:15 as evidenced by those whom have completely ignored Exodus 20:13 and rather promoted Exodus 22:18.
'Thou shall not murder' is the moral heart of most religions and non-religions. Without it we are doomed as a species.