What is TRUTH in the Bible?

What is TRUTH in the Bible?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Jan 12

Originally posted by galveston75
Your'e right Robbie. We've been here long enough and so far no one has been interested or appreciated and the time that we take to reasearch our postings. We expect ones to not agree other wise they would all be JW's. We know that but it's clear no one here is wanting to have even a normal discussion but just this constant immature belly aching.
Just a ...[text shortened]... he"stupid humans" not wanting knowledge. If their happy in their lack of it then so be it.
Lol you pair are like some sort of comedy club double act.

Since when has copy/pasting hundreds of words from the Watchtower been considered "research"

What a joke.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Jan 12
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
dude,

(Proverbs 14:7) . . .Go away from in front of the stupid man, for you will certainly not
take note of the lips of knowledge.
Carry on mate. The problem with your "holier than thou" position on this forum is that it doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
03 Jan 12

Jehovah can not die to begin with. And because of his being, his dynamic self who has created all things which would mean he had the power to create the universe and all the energy that it has would not be able to let himself be seen by any human. Thus the scripture that says "no human my see God and live" is appropriate because we would all die from th ...[text shortened]... oke for Jehovah to him? No one could even in the slightest way survive if God showed himself.
Doesn't your Jehovah God have the power to incarnate himself?
Or perhaps the Word is more powerful than Jehovah, huh?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
03 Jan 12
1 edit

Originally posted by RJHinds
Your really don't understand who God really is and why it had to be a CREATION of God that could only do what Jesus did do you? I'm not being smart with you here on this but I can see your missing the point of this ransom that only Jesus could do to take the place of Adam.
But I can promise you that as long as the trinity is in your mind you'll never see this.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
03 Jan 12
1 edit

I have a prophecy for Rajk. He will soon get to know who Jehovah truly is and what being an anti Christ is and he aint going to like the results. Lol.
And again your stupidity and brainwashing rises to the surface. The antiChrist is not anyone who exposes the JWs and their false doctrines and false prophesies. The Bible defines what the term antichrist is ..

1 John 4:3 ..every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist ..

The Jehovah Witnesses and the WatchTower Organisation is by far closer than anyone or any organisation I know off to being THE ANTICHRIST. The reason being that only they believe that Christ is Abbadon and Christ is Michael. In other words YOU dont know who Christ is. I think you would not like the results when you meet Christ.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
03 Jan 12

Originally posted by Rajk999
And again your stupidity and brainwashing rises to the surface. The antiChrist is not anyone who exposes the JWs and their false doctrines and false prophesies. The Bible defines what the term antichrist is ..

[i]1 John 4:3 ..every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist .. [ ...[text shortened]... words YOU dont know who Christ is. I think you would not like the results when you meet Christ.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
03 Jan 12

How many times do I have to explain to you that does not mean He
was created? The Hebrew usage refers to position and has nothing
to do with being created. Why don't you get you head out and pay
attention? Then, you want have to endure my insulting language.
Heb 8:22-31

22 “Jehovah himself produced me as the beginning of his way, the earliest of his achievements of long ago.
23 From time indefinite I was installed, from the start, from times earlier than the earth.
24 When there were no watery deeps I was brought forth as with labor pains, when there were no springs heavily charged with water.
25 Before the mountains themselves had been settled down, ahead of the hills, I was brought forth as with labor pains,
26 when as yet he had not made the earth and the open spaces and the first part of the dust masses of the productive land.
27 When he prepared the heavens I was there; when he decreed a circle upon the face of the watery deep,
28 when he made firm the cloud masses above, when he caused the fountains of the watery deep to be strong,
29 when he set for the sea his decree that the waters themselves should not pass beyond his order, when he decreed the foundations of the earth,
30 then I came to be beside him as a master worker, and I came to be the one he was specially fond of day by day, I being glad before him all the time,
31 being glad at the productive land of his earth, and the things I was fond of were with the sons of men.

Is this not speaking of Jesus?????????

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 Jan 12
1 edit

Heb 8:22-31

22 “Jehovah himself produced me as the beginning of his way, the earliest of his achievements of long ago.
23 From time indefinite I was installed, from the start, from times earlier than the earth.
24 When there were no watery deeps I was brought forth as with labor pains, when there were no springs heavily charged with water.
25  ...[text shortened]... the things I was fond of were with the sons of men.

Is this not speaking of Jesus?????????
What book is this?

No, really.

The closest my KJV comes to this is Hebrews, and chapter 8 only has 13 verses. Unless, of course, the NLT adds the other 18.

rc

Moves
03 Jan 12
2 edits

Originally posted by Suzianne
What book is this?

No, really.

The closest my KJV comes to this is Hebrews, and chapter 8 only has 13 verses. Unless, of course, the NLT adds the other 18.
its actually Proverbs, the Gman made a small mistake in quoting the verse, which
prophetically speaks of Christ as being beside God as a master worker! Beautiful
verses to be honest. Chapter 8 of Proverbs i believe.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Jan 12

Originally posted by Suzianne
What book is this?

No, really.

It's another copy/paste from the JW approved Bible, except it's Proverbs not Hebrews.

http://www.watchtower.org/e/bible/pr/chapter_008.htm

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
03 Jan 12

its actually Proverbs, the Gman made a small mistake in quoting the verse, which
prophetically speaks of Christ as being beside God as a master worker! Beautiful
verses to be honest.
Sorry, thanks Robbie.

rc

Moves
03 Jan 12
3 edits

Originally posted by divegeester
It's another copy/paste from the JW approved Bible, except it's Proverbs not Hebrews.

http://www.watchtower.org/e/bible/pr/chapter_008.htm
its not from the New World Translation at all, the Gman very rarely uses the New world
Translation for he is sensitive of your prejudices, I on the other hand, dont care, its
the most accurate English translation and of course if you knew anything about
translation, which you dont, that's why you make dufus statements like your latest one,
you would know that many translations are made by specific dominations, hang
around, you might learn something.

this is the New world Translation in its glorious accuracy!

(Proverbs 8:22-31)  “Jehovah himself produced me as the beginning of his way, the
earliest of his achievements of long ago.  From time indefinite I was installed, from
the start, from times earlier than the earth.  When there were no watery deeps I
was brought forth as with labor pains, when there were no springs heavily charged
with water.  Before the mountains themselves had been settled down, ahead of the
hills, I was brought forth as with labor pains,  when as yet he had not made the
earth and the open spaces and the first part of the dust masses of the productive
land.  When he prepared the heavens I was there; when he decreed a circle upon
the face of the watery deep,  when he made firm the cloud masses above, when he
caused the fountains of the watery deep to be strong,  when he set for the sea his
decree that the waters themselves should not pass beyond his order, when he
decreed the foundations of the earth,  then I came to be beside him as a master
worker, and I came to be the one he was specially fond of day by day, I being glad
before him all the time,  being glad at the productive land of his earth, and the
things I was fond of were with the sons of men.

rc

Moves
03 Jan 12

Sorry, thanks Robbie.
No worries Gman dude, are you just here testing out your variations, or trying to work
out some quality, patience, long suffering, kindness in the face of adversity?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
03 Jan 12

A couple questions for you about God lowering himself as Jesus did. Can God Almighty sin? Could Jesus have sinned?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
03 Jan 12

its not from the New World Translation at all, the Gman very rarely uses the New world
Translation for he is sensitive of your prejudices, I on the other hand, dont care, its
the most accurate English translation and of course if you knew anything about
translation, which you dont, that's why you make dufus statements like your latest one,
yo ...[text shortened]... t many translations are made by specific dominations, hang
around, you might learn something.
Yes your correct. I never use the NWT just so they can possibly learn what their bible's actually say. Yes some have been tweaked by trinitarians but most have the truth in them if one is really looking for it.