1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Dec '20 23:18
    @chaney3 said
    In a sense, you are a hypocrite.
    No. In the interactions between you and me, I am not a hypocrite in any shape or form. I am honest, open and consistent. You perhaps do not know what the word "hypocrite" means.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Dec '20 23:21
    @fmf said
    No. In the interactions between you and me, I am not a hypocrite in any shape or form. I am honest, open and consistent. You perhaps do not know what the word "hypocrite" means.
    It is my intent to debate without letting your passive aggressive comments affect me.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Dec '20 23:21
    @chaney3 said
    You once worshipped your own "God figure", remember?
    This is true of anyone who loses their faith, whether they be Jews, Hindus (more than one God figure, I believe), or Christians or Muslims. Losing one's faith, becoming a deist, or an agnostic, or becoming an atheist - whether an implicit or explicit one - is not, in and of itself, hypocritical.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Dec '20 23:23
    @fmf said
    This is true of anyone who loses their faith, whether they be Jews, Hindus (more than one God figure, I believe), or Christians or Muslims. Losing one's faith, becoming a deist, or an agnostic, or becoming an atheist - whether an implicit or explicit one - is not, in and of itself, hypocritical.
    I agree with this statement.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Dec '20 23:31
    @chaney3 said
    I agree with this statement.
    If you do, then enough with your silly use of the word "hypocrite" in this matter.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Dec '20 23:33
    @chaney3 said
    It is my intent to debate without letting your passive aggressive comments affect me.
    My comments are not "passive-aggressive". I am tackling you head-on, frankly, and clearly. You don't seem to know what "passive-aggressive" means.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Dec '20 08:29
    @chaney3 said
    I have heard that strong faith is a gift from God.
    I believe that to be the case; although there is a big difference between faith and dogmatic ideologueism (I made that word up).
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    15 Dec '20 00:52
    @rajk999 said
    The bible / God does not instruct anyone to search any scriptures daily. You are as usual demonstrating your inability read and understand simple English. In preaching to the Jews at Berea, Paul told them about Jesus's, death and resurrection and how it was foretold in the writings of the prophets. These Jews who needed confirmation are the ones who were searching the scrip ...[text shortened]... ndments of Christ, and ridicule those who promote it referring to it as legalistic, works-salvation.
    What a negative and disrespectful view of God's gift to us. This book, the Bible is a guide for all who want to live a positive life. A guide for all that want to take the necessary steps to please their creator. A guide to see how to survive the last days of this wicked system. A guide to help us in avoiding Satan's tricks that he is always scheming to trip us up with. He is the master of doing this and yet you don't see it yourself.
    And you are a complete fool to not only believe this lame excuse you follow but you have the gall to tell this to others as a guideline to live by? My gosh... What is wrong with you?

https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/wp20090801/daily-bible-reading-schedule/

2 Timothy 3:16, 17
    16 All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness, 17 so that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work.

The bible can solve any problem we can encounter in our life's but yet you say
    "no need to read it daily" Seriously?

Psalm 1:1-3
    1 Happy is the man who does not walk according to the advice of the wicked
    And does not stand on the path of sinners
    And does not sit in the seat of scoffers.
    2 But his delight is in the law of Jehovah,
    And he reads His law in an undertone day and night.
    3 He will be like a tree planted by streams of water,
    A tree that produces fruit in its season,
    The foliage of which does not wither.
    And everything he does will succeed.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Dec '20 01:12
    @galveston75 said
    What a negative and disrespectful view of God's gift to us. This book, the Bible is a guide for all who want to live a positive life. A guide for all that want to take the necessary steps to please their creator. A guide to see how to survive the last days of this wicked system. A guide to help us in avoiding Satan's tricks that he is always scheming to trip us up with. H ...[text shortened]... es fruit in its season,
    The foliage of which does not wither.
    And everything he does will succeed.
    There are some very good medications you can take these days for your mental disorder. Get some professional help and then maybe we can discuss theee things rationally.

Just a couple points
    - nowhere does any part of the bible suggest searching the scriptures daily
    - Gods gift to man is not the bible.
    - the bible cannot solve any problem. God can help people solve problems
    - if you have problems daily and need to read the bible daily then clearly reading the bible is not working for you.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Dec '20 01:21
    @galveston75 said
    What a negative and disrespectful view of God's gift to us. This book, the Bible is a guide for all who want to live a positive life. A guide for all that want to take the necessary steps to please their creator.
    Does letting a child die for want of a blood transfusion please your "creator"?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Dec '20 01:24
    @galveston75 said
    A guide to help us in avoiding Satan's tricks that he is always scheming to trip us up with. He is the master of doing this and yet you don't see it yourself.
    If "Satan" exists, how can you be sure you are not a victim of his "tricks" and "scheming"? You claim he is "the master of doing this" and people don't see it for themselves. How do you know "you don't see it yourself"?

Do you not see the problem with your soundbite rhetoric?
  12. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    15 Dec '20 15:05
    @rajk999 said
    There are some very good medications you can take these days for your mental disorder. Get some professional help and then maybe we can discuss theee things rationally.

Just a couple points
    - nowhere does any part of the bible suggest searching the scriptures daily
    - Gods gift to man is not the bible.
    - the bible cannot solve any problem. God can help people solve probl ...[text shortened]... oblems daily and need to read the bible daily then clearly reading the bible is not working for you.
    Yep. The more you explain yourself is the darker you sound.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Dec '20 15:58
    @galveston75 said
    Yep. The more you explain yourself is the darker you sound.
    The more you explain yourself and the doctrine of the Watchtower the more lies I discover.
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    15 Dec '20 20:582 edits
    @rajk999 said
    The more you explain yourself and the doctrine of the Watchtower the more lies I discover.
    So.... I care less about you and how dark and negative you are about all life around you. All you have shown here over the years is how righteous you feel about your opinions and with your negative views you have with every other human on earth. Which is zero.
    You do as little as possible to help others understand the Bible and you clearly show no love or concern to others and of their relationship with Jehovah or to promote the love that Jesus showed to all.
    Not once have you ever even slightly shown a "Christian" attitude.
    Then you have the darkest advice I've ever heard anyone say to others about using God's words to live by thru his Bible Daily. You are truly dark in your spirituality.

And to FMF "Get a life" because you are almost hand in hand with this fool in trying to put doubts into everyone's minds about the goodness of Jehovah and all that he stands for. True slander for both of you, but I know Jehovah will remember this....
    What a foolish waste you two are....
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Dec '20 21:211 edit
    @galveston75 said
    So.... I care less about you and how dark and negative you are about all life around you. All you have shown here over the years is how righteous you feel about your opinions and with your negative views you have with every other human on earth. Which is zero.
    You do as little as possible to help others understand the Bible and you clearly show no love or concern to ot ...[text shortened]... er for both of you, but I know Jehovah will remember this....
    What a foolish waste you two are....
    I completely understand your dilemma, and what has driven you to be so abusive and vulgar in the last few weeks. After decades of convincing yourself that your Watchtower doctrine is right, and you only hold the truth, then to come here and find our from this forum that your doctrine cannot be supported in the Bible, it must be a hard blow. Its a natural thing to want to kill all those who oppose you. But try to read and understand what has been shown to you from the bible. The bible is Gods word. The Watchtower is the doctrine of men.

Over the years there are just a handful of posters who preach what Jesus preached. I am one of them. Incredibly there have been a few atheists who have supported the doctrine of Christ, and have been on my side when Christians like you oppose what Christ or the bible says clearly. Atheists can read and can understand and they see the nonsensical interpretations you and other Christians promote. All of this came as a surprise to me but things like this was foretold in the last days about Christianity. It is a sham and a disgrace .The JWs are among the worst. Almost the entire JW doctrine is fabricated foolishness. I dont know how anyone can read the bible and then follow after the Watchtower.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree