1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    15 Dec '20 22:14
    @rajk999 said
    I completely understand your dilemma, and what has driven you to be so abusive and vulgar in the last few weeks. After decades of convincing yourself that your Watchtower doctrine is right, and you only hold the truth, then to come here and find our from this forum that your doctrine cannot be supported in the Bible, it must be a hard blow. Its a natural thing to want to kill ...[text shortened]... ricated foolishness. I dont know how anyone can read the bible and then follow after the Watchtower.
    What a laugh.......
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Dec '20 22:24
    @galveston75 said
    And to FMF "Get a life" because you are almost hand in hand with this fool in trying to put doubts into everyone's minds about the goodness of Jehovah and all that he stands for. True slander for both of you, but I know Jehovah will remember this....What a foolish waste you two are....
    This personal blather doesn't answer the question. You talked about taking "the necessary steps to please their creator." And I am asking: Does letting a child die for want of a blood transfusion please your "creator"?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Dec '20 22:49
    @galveston75 said True slander for both of you, but I know Jehovah will remember this....
    Yes I’m sure your version of Jehovah, the creator of the universe, will be keeping a record of comments by your detractors in this forum.

Grow up, you silly little man.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Dec '20 23:55
    @galveston75 said
    What a laugh.......
    Why not accept the challenge and start a topic of your choice. Are you afraid you will get clobbered by FMF again ? LOL. Imagine an atheist shows you a reference about governments and you get clean bowled and stumped.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Dec '20 00:06
    @rajk999 said
    Imagine an atheist shows you a reference about governments and you get clean bowled and stumped.
    If he's clean bowled, the stumping would be the work of an over exuberant wicketkeeper.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Dec '20 00:29
    @fmf said
    If he's clean bowled, the stumping would be the work of an over exuberant wicketkeeper.
    Yes, and overexuberance is good sometimes. 😀
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Dec '20 01:06
    @galveston75 said
    What a negative and disrespectful view of God's gift to us. This book, the Bible is a guide for all who want to live a positive life. A guide for all that want to take the necessary steps to please their creator. A guide to see how to survive the last days of this wicked system. A guide to help us in avoiding Satan's tricks that he is always scheming to trip us up with. H ...[text shortened]... es fruit in its season,
    The foliage of which does not wither.
    And everything he does will succeed.
    This is a remarkable defense of the Bible, when, clearly, it is your church that has violated Rev. 22:18-19.

To this day, you stand by your Bible that was fashioned to agree with your church's already existing dogma. You have no respect for the Bible.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Dec '20 17:00
    Testing. One, Two, Three.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Dec '20 17:13
    @sonship said
    Testing. One, Two, Three.
    Hi Sonship,

Season’s Greetings!
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Dec '20 17:20
    @divegeester
    Thankyou.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 Dec '20 00:251 edit
    The apostle Paul wrote that if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ he is not of Him (Christ).

"But you are not in the flesh, but in the spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Yet if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not of Him." (Romans 8:9)

It must be that having the Spirit of Christ [the Spirit of God] in the regenerated human spirit is to be "of Him", ie. a Christian.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree