What if ........

What if ........

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JF
Troubador

Land of Fist

Moves
01 Mar 05

Originally posted by no1marauder
I am beginning to absolutely despair for this site. When bigots can write incredibly ignorant statements like "True Muslims are hate because to be a true Muslim one must kill for there belief" and instead of being vilified for such filth, are actually supported and praised by other members, I am left stunned. This is a worldwide chess site wit ...[text shortened]... way possible the comments made by these two idiotic, ignorant, intolerant, and bigoted buffoons.
People have tried my friend but the thumpers get "Carte Blanche" here. Might as well have fun with them. Just imagine how sexy RBHILL looks in a chiffon KKK hood & gown?

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
01 Mar 05

Originally posted by Darfius
WHile I find it for you, how about you address my post about the founders.

Or do Muslims want to be like someone other than Muhammed??
Maybe they want to be liek Bin-Ladin?

d

Moves
01 Mar 05

Originally posted by RBHILL
http://www.referendum.1hwy.com/custom2.html

What Qur'an Teaches:

Quran tells us to: "not to make friendship with Jews and Christians" (Q. 5:51), fight them "until they pay the Jizya (a penalty tax for the non-Muslims living under Islamic rules) with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued" (Q. 9:29). "kill the disbelievers wherever we fin ...[text shortened]... d lie in wait for them in every stratagem" (Q. 9:5).

THERE IS MORE TO IT GO TO THE SITE

I've been friends with many Muslims, especially during my time at University. Dozens, in fact. How many do you know personally, RB? How about you, Darfius? Got any Muslim friends?

The way you two are going on about Islam is no less reprehensible than Dodger11 spewing his philosophy on blacks.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
01 Mar 05

I am beginning to absolutely despair for this site. When bigots can write incredibly ignorant statements like "True Muslims are hate because to be a true Muslim one must kill for there belief" and instead of being vilified for such filth, are actually supported and praised by other members, I am left stunned. This is a worldwide chess site wit ...[text shortened]... way possible the comments made by these two idiotic, ignorant, intolerant, and bigoted buffoons.
I know you hate to do it, but alert something once in a while. If I do it, another mod will erase without thinking... that is why I don't alert many things.

These posts should be alerted, and that will send the right message to Russ. I'm off for a bit, or I might go through and just erase and ban without thinking.

No time for that right now.

T

R

California

Moves
01 Mar 05

See of course you have to hate Christians. Jesus said there would be people like that.

Not all religions lead to HEAVEN.

R

California

Moves
01 Mar 05

Originally posted by CliffLandin
"Slay and utterly destroy after them, says the Lord, and do all that I have commanded you."

Jeremiah 50:21
Those people were sinning against God, God only destroys sin and there is nothing wrong with that.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
01 Mar 05
1 edit

Man, the pot smoke in here is so thick I can hardly see. If it wasn't for No1Moorauder's halo I wouldn't be able to find my way at all. Oh.. wait a minute that's not a halo its Darfius's white buttocks refelecting moonlight. Damn, I wish y'all would keep your pants on during these discussions. Joe fist, get your head out from underneath RBHill's sheets, you causing a scene. I'm shocked that Darvalay is the only coherent one among you and he's an absolutely raving madman. Phlabobottithh has a video camera and is recording this event for posterity.

Look, from this discussion I know y'all have been smoking some serious weed in here. Stop Bogarting it and share the wealth.

d

Moves
01 Mar 05

See of course you have to hate Christians. Jesus said there would be people like that.

Not all religions lead to HEAVEN.
Who says he hates Christians? He just thinks you're an ignorant bigot. Did Jesus tell you to put those words in his mouth?

R

California

Moves
01 Mar 05

Originally posted by darvlay
I've been friends with many Muslims, especially during my time at University. Dozens, in fact. How many do you know personally, RB? How about you, Darfius? Got any Muslim friends?

The way you two are going on about Islam is no less reprehensible than Dodger11 spewing his philosophy on blacks.
I have had lots of them as Friends in High School.

Remember I am from Fresno, we have so many kinds of people living here.

JF
Troubador

Land of Fist

Moves
01 Mar 05

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
Man, the pot smoke in here is so thick I can hardly see. If it wasn't for No1Moorauder's halo I wouldn't be able to find my way at all. Oh.. wait a minute that's not a halo its Darfius's white buttocks refelecting moonlight. Damn, I wish y'all would keep your pants on during these discussions. Joe fist, get your head out from underneath RBHi ...[text shortened]... now y'all have been smoking some serious weed in here. Stop Bogarting it and share the wealth.
LOL!!!! I got the bong!!!

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
01 Mar 05

O
Digital Blasphemy

Omnipresent

Moves
01 Mar 05

Recently in the forums, I have been pleased when others have pointed out what I believed to be obvious yet somehow missed. Allow me to return the favor.

RBHILL is not God.

RBHILL should not speak as though he were (a big no no according to scripture).

Your welcome.

d

Moves
01 Mar 05

I have had lots of them as Friends in High School.

Remember I am from Fresno, we have so many kinds of people living here.
Did any of them ask you to "pay the Jizya (a penalty tax for the non-Muslims living under Islamic rules) with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued"?

Did any of them try to "kill the disbelievers wherever we find them" or "murder them and treat them harshly"?

Did they consolidate and "fight and slay the Pagans, seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem"?

Perhaps they were waiting for you to "Slay and utterly destroy them, says the Lord, and do all that I have commanded you." since they are sinners.

Religion is Bunk.

Christians slag Muslims. Muslims slag Christians. They're all equally retarded. The ones who fly planes into buildings are no worse than the ones who bomb abortion clinics.

F-ck God and f-ck Allah.

F-ck heaven and f-ck hell.

F-ck all y'all. I'm out.

The Apologist

Moves
01 Mar 05

Originally posted by Omnislash
Recently in the forums, I have been pleased when others have pointed out what I believed to be obvious yet somehow missed. Allow me to return the favor.

RBHILL is not God.

Your welcome.
Where did RBHILL speak as God?

By the way, of course I've had Muslim friends. Like I said, the ones who don't follow the Koran can be loving and awesome human beings, because they aren't contaminated by the evil within.

R

California

Moves
01 Mar 05

Originally posted by Omnislash

RBHILL is not God.

Your welcome.
Show me where in the Bible it says all religions lead to God? NONE do.
It is Jesus Christ alone John 14:6. It doesn't say being a Baptist, Catholic, Jew, Muslim, Pentacostal, it says Jesus is the way.