What if ........

What if ........

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JF
Troubador

Land of Fist

Moves
01 Mar 05

Originally posted by RBHILL
It is pretty sad if you guys think about it, not wanting to accept Christ, just because of want Christians have done it the past.

If you are waiting to see if Christians can be perfect that will never happen. True Christians are love. True Muslims are hate because to be a true Muslim one must kill for there belief.
WOW!!!!

That's the best one yet by you. Tell me is it hard to type in your imperial wizard KKK gown?

That's so good, it gets a rec....

'True Christians are love. True Muslims are hate because to be a true Muslim one must kill for there belief. '

RBHILL

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
01 Mar 05

Originally posted by Joe Fist
WOW!!!!

That's the best one yet by you. Tell me is it hard to type in your imperial wizard KKK gown?

'True Christians are love. True Muslims are hate because to be a true Muslim one must kill for there belief. '

RBHILL
I used spell Check.

But truly I probably would want to be a member of the gay club KKK if I had not accepted Christ.

Where I go to Church I know a few black people whom I love in Chirst.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
01 Mar 05
1 edit

It is pretty sad if you guys think about it, not wanting to accept Christ, just because of want Christians have done it the past.

If you are waiting to see if Christians can be perfect that will never happen. True Christians are love. Tru ...[text shortened]... ate because to be a true Muslim one must kill for there belief.
Another ignorant bigot. Well, where's dj2Becker; might as well have the HOLE crew here.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
01 Mar 05

WOW!!!!

RBHILL
Someone rec'd that crap too... shameful.

P

JF
Troubador

Land of Fist

Moves
01 Mar 05

I used spell Check.

But truly I probably would want to be a member of the gay club KKK if I had not accepted Christ.

Where I go to Church I know a few black people whom I love in Chirst.
Um that's a little too much information for me about tossing a coin between being a gay white supremist or a Christian but hey, if that's something you needed to get off your chest more power to you. Don't really know what inspired you to reveal that.

R

California

Moves
01 Mar 05

Originally posted by Phlabibit

P
Was it you?

R

California

Moves
01 Mar 05

Originally posted by no1marauder
Another ignorant bigot. Well, where's dj2Becker; might as well have the HOLE crew here.
Your the ignorant bigot, because you reject the Love of Christ.

JF
Troubador

Land of Fist

Moves
01 Mar 05

Originally posted by Phlabibit

P
I rec'd it because I wanted everyone to see how David Duke (oops! ) I mean RBHILL thinks.

Still you are probably right and he will take it as a compliment.

😲

The Apologist

Moves
01 Mar 05

That was wise, RBHILL. No matter how people dress it up, it's MODERATE Muslims that DON'T support killing, because they don't adhere to the Koran.

Let's compare the founder of Christianity to the founder of Islam.

Jesus lived the only sinless life. Even seculars agree this guy was good through and through. Brilliant, loving.

Mohammed slaughtered many people. When he couldn't slaughter them outright, he made a peace pact with them and then broke it when he was stronger. He married a pre teen. He had a few different wives. He loved to kill people in the most painful ways.

Now, who does a mature Christian want to be like?

How about a mature Muslim?

R

California

Moves
01 Mar 05

Um that's a little too much information for me about tossing a coin between being a gay white supremist or a Christian but hey, if that's something you needed to get off your chest more power to you. Don't really know what inspired you to reveal that.
I never sad I was guy, but maybe you are a true member yourself of the KKK?

R

California

Moves
01 Mar 05
1 edit

I rec'd it because I wanted everyone to see how David Duke (oops! ) I mean RBHILL thinks.

Still you are probably right and he will take it as a compliment.

😲
No.

He was talking about who rec'd your post at the top of this page.

See the word too is his post?

JF
Troubador

Land of Fist

Moves
01 Mar 05

I never sad I was guy, but maybe you are a true member yourself of the KKK?
Whoa??? No Spell Check on this one, eh?

You never "sad" you was a "guy"? Okay? What does this have to do with Muslims?

Kind of hard for me to be in the KKK, Sparky. I'm Jewish.

R

California

Moves
01 Mar 05
1 edit

Whoa??? No Spell Check on this one, eh?

You never "sad" you was a "guy"? Okay? What does this have to do with Muslims?

Kind of hard for me to be in the KKK, Sparky. I'm Jewish.
So, You don't think that some BLACKS went out with them to?
I know some did and help burn churches with them white folks.

Being Jew has nothing to do with the KKK.

Human

Burnsville, NC, USA

Moves
01 Mar 05

Your the ignorant bigot, because you reject the Love of Christ.
It is ignorant to think that to be a Muslim you have to kill. I know a lot of Muslims and none of them, I repeat; NONE OF THEM, desire to kill or feel it is part of their religion to do so.

I would like someone to show me in the Qur'an were it says that in order to be a Muslim you must kill. And no paraphrasing. Let's have the whole passage. Killing isn't some muslim initiation.

In the dark ages it was believed by many that in order to be a good Christian you had to wipe out the non-believers. Where is the Christian love in that.

There are people on both sides of the aisle that would kill for their beliefs, as there are those that believe that killing is wrong. To blanketly say Muslims must kill is not only ignorant, but plain wrong.

d

Moves
01 Mar 05

So, You don't think that some BLACKS went out with them to?
I know some did and help burn churches with them white folks.
Zah?!?!

This discussion is quickly spiraling out of control.