Weak Christian

Weak Christian

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Moves
30 May 17

Originally posted by dj2becker
So do you mean to say no two Christians believe the same thing? πŸ™„
C'mon. If you put 20 Christians in a room together, it won't be long til they disagree on key points of their religion.

God/Jesus....the same?
Bible interpretation.
Heaven/Hell....who goes where, and why?
How exactly to 'follow Christ'.
Forgiveness of sin.
Etc. Etc.

It is messy.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 May 17

Originally posted by chaney3
C'mon. If you put 20 Christians in a room together, it won't be long til they disagree on key points of their religion.

God/Jesus....the same?
Bible interpretation.
Heaven/Hell....who goes where, and why?
How exactly to 'follow Christ'.
Forgiveness of sin.
Etc. Etc.

It is messy.
Good thing it's all about Jesus and not some check list of XYZ.

c

Moves
30 May 17

Originally posted by KellyJay
Good thing it's all about Jesus and not some check list of XYZ.
Jesus is on the list.

Not too many Christians agree on what He said, what He meant, or who He is.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 May 17

Jesus is on the list.

Not too many Christians agree on what He said, what He meant, or who He is.
I'm not talking about what we think of Him, I'm talking about Him regardless of what we
think about Him. Don't forget, He is the One that died, and rose from the dead for us, He
is the One that became sin for us, He is the One sent by God the Father, the Word of God
made flesh. He actually has an active role in this, we are the ones that see as though
we were looking through a glass darkly. We can go straight to the source, and bypass all
of us confused people on the planet. If were just up to us to get it right, than close the door
we are toast. πŸ™‚

c

Moves
31 May 17

Originally posted by KellyJay
I'm not talking about what we think of Him, I'm talking about Him regardless of what we
think about Him. Don't forget, He is the One that died, and rose from the dead for us, He
is the One that became sin for us, He is the One sent by God the Father, the Word of God
made flesh. He actually has an active role in this, we are the ones that see as though
w ...[text shortened]... ople on the planet. If were just up to us to get it right, than close the door
we are toast. πŸ™‚
Well, there's no doubt that Christianity has changed your life. You are persistent in your views, a good quality. πŸ™‚

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
31 May 17

Well, there's no doubt that Christianity has changed your life. You are persistent in your views, a good quality. πŸ™‚
Jesus has changed my life, Christianity can be anything now days. Granted to your point
and its a GREAT one, Jesus too can be many things to many people, but Jesus is the
great I AM. You can cut through the fog, going straight to Him.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Jun 17

How does being "persistent in one's views" demonstrate that Christianity has changed that person's life?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
03 Jun 17

Originally posted by divegeester
How does being "persistent in one's views" demonstrate that Christianity has changed that person's life?
Matt 5:2  Blessed are they who are persistent in their views for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Jun 17

Originally posted by Rajk999
Matt 5:2  Blessed are they who are persistent in their views for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 
Haha! 😡