1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Sep '22 17:20
    @kellyjay said
    World wide through all recorded history good and evil are acknowledged, what is good and evil are debated to what degrees are somethings considered good and evil.
    This is not in dispute.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Sep '22 17:20
    @kellyjay said
    You simply refusing to acknowledge someone greater than you doesn’t release you from your obligations.
    What "someone"? What "obligations"?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Sep '22 17:22
    @kellyjay said
    To live our lives without a moral set of boundaries is destructive, look at the end results of almost any addiction where the focus of one’s life is fixated on satisfying a need.

You simply refusing to acknowledge someone greater than you doesn’t release you from your obligations. It just adds to not following the greatest good, settling for something much less, that is all, in defiance of Him.
    Who is suggesting we "live our lives without a moral set of boundaries"? This is a clumsy strawman, KellyJay. Why can't you converse in good faith?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Sep '22 21:14
    @divegeester said
    Here’s the question again KellyJay.

Did the Christians whom you claim you only “bumped into once or twice” teach you about Christ, the gospel and salvation such that you sought god?

Simple question
    Yes, or no?
    What’s the matter kellyjay, can’t give an unequivocal yes or no answer?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Sep '22 22:441 edit
    Well… there it is.

Not in fact “called by God”, just educated by other Christians one “bumps into”, same as everyone else.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    27 Sep '22 22:581 edit
    @divegeester said
    Well… there it is.

Not in fact “called by God”, just educated by other Christians one “bumps into”, same as everyone else.
    You really do need to read the Bible dive, I mean study the thing, get in deep
    because you don't know you a$$ from a hole in the ground concerning the
    gospel. Not a single one of us can come to Jesus except the Father draws us
    to Him, our sinful nature likes its sin and doesn't want to come to the light
    so that our evil deeds are revealed for what they are. That day is coming when
    those who sought God and found Him will be standing before the Lord, and those
    that didn't want to meet God will, as they are standing before the Lord still not
    wanting to see Him, but will no longer have a choice in the matter, then accounts
    will be settled all wrongs made right in Christ or Hell.

If God never called you, if you haven't had an experience with the Lord, what
    happen to you that you call yourself a Christian, or are you still trying to find
    ways to avoid answering that question?

John 6:44
    No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him. And I will raise him up on the last day.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Sep '22 23:20
    @kellyjay said
    You really do need to read the Bible dive, I mean study the thing, get in deep
    because you don't know you a$$ from a hole in the ground concerning the
    gospel.
    Try not to get abusive just because pages ago I spotted you trying to infer that you were “Called of God” to “make a choice” and not educated in the gospel by a few Christians whom you bumped into” “once or twice”

Did the Christians whom you claim you only “bumped into once or twice” teach you about Christ, the gospel and salvation such that you sought god?

Simple question
    Yes, or no?
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    27 Sep '22 23:32
    @divegeester said
    Try not to get abusive just because pages ago I spotted you trying to infer that you were “Called of God” to “make a choice” and not educated in the gospel by a few Christians whom you bumped into” “once or twice”

Simple question
    Yes, or no?
    You don't grasp the simplest of answers, nor do you understand scripture.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Sep '22 23:33
    @kellyjay said
    You don't grasp the simplest of answers, nor do you understand scripture.

You can either be honest, or you can continue posting abuse.
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    27 Sep '22 23:54
    @divegeester said

Abuse, telling you God must call us before we come, showing scripture that backs
    that up and you act like nothing was said, you simply don't understand the simplest
    of answers to your questions. So only one-word answers compute to you, if
    someone adds another clarifying word of two you are over your head?

I'm not trying to be abusive either, but seriously, you repeat question after
    question after getting an answer, and if they are longer than yes, no, you don't
    understand?
  11. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    28 Sep '22 00:111 edit
    @divegeester said
    Well… there it is.

I accept that this is your reductionist and narrow-minded view of the matter, perhaps arrived at by the working of mechanisms and influences and even arbitrary occurrences far beyond your control (although of course I imagine that you will attempt to take some credit for it if not full credit), and that there is nothing to be done and it can't be helped.
  12. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    28 Sep '22 00:37
    @divegeester said

Would the Christ of your understanding write such a post?
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Sep '22 00:47
    @kellyjay said
    To live our lives without a moral set of boundaries is destructive, look at the end results of almost any addiction where the focus of one’s life is fixated on satisfying a need.
    Who is suggesting we "live our lives without a moral set of boundaries"? Who are you talking to/about?
  14. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    28 Sep '22 04:28
    @fmf said
    Who is suggesting we "live our lives without a moral set of boundaries"? Who are you talking to/about?
    Wouldn't this be a good time for you to trot out your "moral compass" from wherever you normally stash it?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Sep '22 04:53
    @kellyjay said
    Abuse, telling you God must call us before we come, showing scripture that backs
    that up and you act like nothing was said, you simply don't understand the simplest
    of answers to your questions. So only one-word answers compute to you, if
    someone adds another clarifying word of two you are over your head?

I'm not trying to be abusive either, but seriously, you repeat q ...[text shortened]... after
    question after getting an answer, and if they are longer than yes, no, you don't
    understand?
    So why not give me straight answer instead of all this dodging and deflection KellyJay? We both know why which is why you have gotten abusive.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree