1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Jun '19 02:24
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    If what you say about God creating the world is true, then that too (by your reasoning) should be repeatable. Show me sir. Create me a world!

And yes, I know you are not God. But then neither am I the universe or the propagator of evolution. Evidencing something is not always reliant on replication, but on observation and discovery.
    So you got nothing, just the knowledge something is wrong because, well there is no reason there is just because you just know?
  2. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    23 Jun '19 06:47
    @kellyjay said
    So you got nothing, just the knowledge something is wrong because, well there is no reason there is just because you just know?
    And here I was thinking that your post is your philosophy of life.
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    23 Jun '19 07:44
    @kellyjay said
    What do you have against knowledge based on observation and discovery?
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Jun '19 14:09
    @caissad4 said
    And here I was thinking that your post is your philosophy of life.
    It’s the total world view that takes it all into account.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Jun '19 14:18
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    What do you have against knowledge based on observation and discovery?
    Nothing, but you are rejecting things without being able to give anything to replace it with. You can not honestly say science disproves without showing how and why! So the questions you have to address are the issues with two sexes springing from one, and THEN how alterations in the male and female manage to work together keeping each compatible with each other through time in every species!

For me that is by far greater miracles than God creating both sexes at the start. What do you have with respect to observation and discovery here!
  6. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    23 Jun '19 16:19
    @kellyjay said
    Nothing, but you are rejecting things without being able to give anything to replace it with. You can not honestly say science disproves without showing how and why! So the questions you have to address are the issues with two sexes springing from one, and THEN how alterations in the male and female manage to work together keeping each compatible with each other through time ...[text shortened]... d creating both sexes at the start. What do you have with respect to observation and discovery here!
    I don't think it is a requirement that one has some alternative to replace that which one rejects.
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Jun '19 17:08
    @deepthought said
    I don't think it is a requirement that one has some alternative to replace that which one rejects.
    If you cannot explain why something is wrong you’re not proving anything just expressing your opinion.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree