1. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    18 Jun '19 13:301 edit
    In January 2018, researchers reported that two 4.5 billion-year-old meteorites found on Earth contained liquid water. (Wikipedia, Origin of water on Earth, 2019). Water has also been evidenced elsewhere in the universe.

The Christian Bible tells us that God created water directly on Earth, however, the Quran more accurately tells us that God sent down water from outer space and then made Earth its dwelling:

'And We sent down water from the heaven in proper quantity, and we made Earth its dwelling...' ([Quran 23.18]

Did the Quran get it right and the Bible get it wrong?

http://www.miracles-of-quran.com/water.htm
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    18 Jun '19 13:50
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    In January 2018, researchers reported that two 4.5 billion-year-old meteorites found on Earth contained liquid water. (Wikipedia, Origin of water on Earth, 2019). Water has also been evidenced elsewhere in the universe.

The Christian Bible tells us that God created water directly on Earth, however, the Quran more accurately tells us that God sent down water from ou ...[text shortened]... d the Quran get it right and the Bible get it wrong?

Not seeing this in the bible.

The Christian Bible tells us that God created water directly on Earth,

You have a reference?
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Jun '19 14:45
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

The Christian Bible tells us that God created water directly on Earth

Could you point out to me the specific passage you are speaking of ?
    I expect to see the word create or created.

And if the Bible speaks of "the waters above the heavens" (Psalm 148:4) don't you kind of have two strikes against your opinion already?

Praise Him, you heavens of heavens, And you waters above the heavens.

Sorry folks. But I am an old warrior.
  4. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    18 Jun '19 14:47
    @rajk999 said
    Not seeing this in the bible.

The Christian Bible tells us that God created water directly on Earth,

You have a reference?
    Genesis.

Water was not created until the 2nd day (created out of the formless material described in the 1st day of creation).
  5. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    @ghost-of-a-duke said

The Christian Bible tells us that God created water directly on Earth, however, the Quran more accurately tells us that God sent down water from ou ...[text shortened]... d the Quran get it right and the Bible get it wrong?

I believe that all water on this planet came from our savior, Jupiter .
    Praise Jupiter !!
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    @sonship said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

The Christian Bible tells us that God created water directly on Earth

Could you point out to me the specific passage you are speaking of ?
    I expect to see the word create or created.

And if the Bible speaks of "the waters above the heavens" (Psalm 148:4) don't you kind of have two strikes against your opinio ...[text shortened]... heavens, And you waters above the heavens. [/quote]

Sorry folks. But I am an old warrior.
    You like repeating questions already asked as if it is the first time it is asked?
    That is also a form of plagiarism.
  7. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    18 Jun '19 14:50
    @caissad4 said
    I believe that all water on this planet came from our savior, Jupiter .
    Praise Jupiter !!
    How splendid that we are on the same page.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    18 Jun '19 14:51
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Genesis.

Water was not created until the 2nd day (created out of the formless material described in the 1st day of creation).
    Not seeing that. Here is the first and second days

And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day. (Genesis 1:3-8 KJV)

But fortunately we have the proof that your statement is incorrect. In the very first two verses, before the creation actually began, we have this

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. (Genesis 1:1-2 KJV)

The earth already had water on it.
  9. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    18 Jun '19 15:01
    @rajk999 said

Of course water was here. It had been delivered to us by our great Savior, Jupiter.
    Praise Jupiter !!
  10. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    18 Jun '19 15:02
    @rajk999 said
    Not seeing that. Here is the first and second days

And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the ...[text shortened]... God moved upon the face of the waters. (Genesis 1:1-2 KJV)

If the Earth already had water on it then you agree with the OP that, according to the Bible, water wasn't sent down from outer space? (Whether water was created on the first or second day is really a non-issue).

Therefore, evidence that water came to Earth from outer space supports the Quran's account, not the Bible's.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    18 Jun '19 15:03
    @caissad4 said
    Of course water was here. It had been delivered to us by our great Savior, Jupiter.
    Praise Jupiter !!
    Of course. Who else?
  12. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    18 Jun '19 15:04
    @rajk999 said
    Of course. Who else?
    Brother, your salvation is assured.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    18 Jun '19 15:061 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    If the Earth already had water on it then you agree with the OP that, according to the Bible, water wasn't sent down from outer space? (Whether water was created on the first or second day is really a non-issue).

Therefore, evidence that water came to Earth from outer space supports the Quran's account, not the Bible's.
    Im addressing this statement ..God created water directly on Earth.
    This statement is not correct. Good.

Next where it came from. On that issue the bible has no comment.
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    18 Jun '19 15:08
    @caissad4 said
    Brother, your salvation is assured.
    Nope .. we will part company there. We have to do good works and live righteously. Jupiter hates mouth worship.
  15. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    18 Jun '19 15:24
    @rajk999 said
    Im addressing this statement ..God created water directly on Earth.
    This statement is not correct. Good.

Next where it came from. On that issue the bible has no comment.
    Water came to Earth by way of comets and asteroids. I maintain this knowledge is more compatible with the Quran than the Bible.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree