1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 May '22 23:50
    @sonship said
    Satan's rebellion effecting Mars ????
    That's outlandish fairy tale stuff.
    You are dodging the thread topic, sonship. Does your belief about "Satan" and the uninhabitable nature of Mars make you a more or less credible proponent of your more essential beliefs?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 May '22 03:23
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

So this notion of a pre-life on Mars doesn’t stem from another person within your church denomination?

We do not denominate.
    Dodge noted.

Does this notion of a pre-life on Mars stem from another person within the Recovery/Local church?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 May '22 22:231 edit
    @sonship said
    @FMF

If you intend to have the some accurate representation of what I wrote honestly you might mention that I qualified my theory with a perhaps. Or I clearly indicates that I did not know if there was ever life on Mars.

I'll let you go aheaed and have fun with your new topic. But for the record - I did not make any definitedogmatic insistence that life once was ...[text shortened]... r lives . . . etc. [/quote]

Notice:
    "Maybe" - "But I speculate" - "I don't know for certain."
    Were these supposed beings on Mars the ones you had in mind when you famously claimed that

“the lost will be hung in chains of punishment as a deterrent to those on other worlds”?

I’m seeing a connection here.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree