To My Christion Friends

To My Christion Friends

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
24 May 17

Originally posted by Suzianne
Thanks for showing zero willingness to understand Christians (I understand that you're too busy slamming us to actually attempt understanding instead of just more of the usual), and totally, completely and conveniently missing the point in your rush to judge us.
joe667 is having trouble getting into the spirit of Christianity you say?

Moves
24 May 17
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
You simply offered two slogans in answer to the OP. The OP is looking for explanations.
As predicted you did not even read the explanation on the link that I provided. So you are not really interested in an explanation are you?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
24 May 17

Originally posted by Suzianne
Whatever helps you sleep at night, I guess.

"The Bible According to FMF".

Not exactly.
All you Christians are like pulling teeth ...
Just answer the question and move one please

F

Moves
24 May 17

Originally posted by dj2becker
As predicted you did not even read the explanation on the link that I provided. So you are not really interested in an explanation are you?
Why not just contribute your explanation to the discussion. This is a discussion forum. I'm not interested in your 'links'.

Moves
24 May 17

Originally posted by FMF
Why not just contribute your explanation to the discussion. This is a discussion forum. I'm not interested in your 'links'.
The link I posted provides an explanation, if you are not interested in that explanation so be it.

F

Moves
24 May 17

Keep telling yourself that, it's quite obvious that you are just here to piss on Christians and their beliefs.
Frame it as you wish. You seem to me to be using "to piss on" as a synonym for "to disagree".

F

Moves
24 May 17

The link I posted provides an explanation, if you are not interested in that explanation so be it.
I am interested in discourse, not copy pastes or links to other people's writing.

Moves
24 May 17

Originally posted by FMF
I am interested in discourse, not copy pastes or links to other people's writing.
Since you are too lazy to read the link let me break it down for you.

1. The holy God cannot let sin go unpunished.
2. To bear our own sins would be to suffer God’s judgment.
3. God kept His promise to send and sacrifice the perfect Lamb to bear the sins of those who trust in Him.
4. Jesus had to die because He is the only one who can pay the penalty for our sins.

F

Moves
24 May 17

Since you are too lazy to read the link let me break it down for you.

1. The holy God cannot let sin go unpunished.
2. To bear our own sins would be to suffer God’s judgment.
3. God kept His promise to send and sacrifice the perfect Lamb to bear the sins of those who trust in Him.
4. Jesus had to die because He is the only one who can pay the penalty for our sins.
He had a human version of himself executed by the Romans "to bear the sins of those who trust in Him"? "Jesus had to die because He is the only one who can pay the penalty"? This is exactly the kind of convoluted, incoherent and ideological word salad I mentioned on page 1.

F

Moves
24 May 17

Christians skip from slogan to slogan on this issue instead of explaining it.

Moves
24 May 17

Originally posted by FMF
He had a human version of himself executed by the Romans "to bear the sins of those who trust in Him"? "Jesus had to die because He is the only one who can pay the penalty"? This is exactly the kind of convoluted, incoherent and ideological word salad I mentioned on page 1.
It's actually quite simple even a child can understand it, call it what you want, it's obviously lost on you.

F

Moves
24 May 17

It's actually quite simple even a child can understand it, call it what you want, it's obviously lost on you.
And yet you had to go find some text from the internet and copy paste a link, and are unable just to talk about it under your own steam.

Moves
24 May 17
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
And yet you had to go find some text from the internet and copy paste a link, and are unable just to talk about it under your own steam.
I gave you the basics and then referred you to an in depth explanation because you were not satisfied with what I had given you before. Think of it what you want.

F

Moves
24 May 17

I gave you the basics and then referred you to an in depth explanation because you were not satisfied with what I had given you before. Think of it what you want.
When you say God/Jesus "had to die" how do you figure that to be so? You believe humanity's behvaiour had backed God into a corner leaving him no choice?

F

Moves
24 May 17

The holy God cannot let sin go unpunished.
How will you be "punished" for your "sins" then?