To all the creationists denying evolution ....

To all the creationists denying evolution ....

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
03 Feb 09

Originally posted by twhitehead
I disagree. I don't see how Christs words as quoted by you can be said to contradict Evolution. All Christ says is that God created Man and Woman. He doesn't specify how. I think it is you that is reading far more into the words than is actually there.
actually he does specify how! he says that man was formed out of the dust of the earth and that Eve was created from Adam, this in itself is a contradiction of the evolutionary hypothesis, which states that we evolved over an unspecified amount of time.

Z

Moves
03 Feb 09

Z

Moves
03 Feb 09

Z

Moves
03 Feb 09

Originally posted by jaywill
[b]===========================================
are you so daft as to think adam and eve got busy as bunnies, and then their children made incestous retard babbies who made retard incestous babbies of their own?
=======================================

Are you so daft that you believe that apes got busy like bunnies having children and one day they ...[text shortened]... called a fairy tale.

If a frog turns into a prince over 10 million years its called science.[/b]
and that means all the fossils of primitive humanoids showing clear signs of evolution from ape to man are satan's work?

is it easier to believe plants were created before the sun and that god personally shined light on them until the sun was ready? is it easier to believe all the incestous grandchildren of adam and eve never had any health problems without god's interference? a middle age person had an average lifespan of 40 years, is it easy to believe Metuselah lived 900+ years without god's intervention?

all the above examples require god's intervention. precise intervention. is it easier to believe god created a machine that would explode violently and die without his constant watch and adjusting? or is it easier to believe god set in motion self sustaining processes? processes that even though they don't need god, don't rule out his existence?

will you make god work like a slave on the universe like the sadistic jerk wants? or will you give him some credit and allow him to be a intelligent (the most) being that can build a nice universe?

rc

Moves
03 Feb 09
1 edit

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
and that means all the fossils of primitive humanoids showing clear signs of evolution from ape to man are satan's work?

is it easier to believe plants were created before the sun and that god personally shined light on them until the sun was ready? is it easier to believe all the incestous grandchildren of adam and eve never had any health problems with credit and allow him to be a intelligent (the most) being that can build a nice universe?
oh Zahalanzi, all the fossils showing clear signs, oh my friend it is too much! you could fit all the fossils on a coffee table which show the, 'clear signs' which are supposed to show a transition from ape to human and there are more than 100 million extant fossils! Not only that but there have been pure and utter blatant frauds, Ramapithecus - Fraud!

notice what it states from a typical source, about.com

Definition: Ramapithecus is one of our non-human primate ancestors from between 12 and 14 million years ago. Fossils of Ramapithecus were first identified in 1932 in the Siwalka hills of India and are now considered a member of the genus Sivapithecus

the entire skeletal structure was created from a lower Jawbone and a few teeth! my goodness its nothing short of incredulous!

but the debate is shifting away from the original idea and becoming an evolution vs creation debate as usual!

j

Moves
03 Feb 09
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
oh Zahalanzi, all the fossils showing clear signs, oh my friend it is too much! you could fit all the fossils on a coffee table which show the, 'clear signs' which are supposed to show a transition from ape to human and there are more than 100 million extant fossils! Not only that but there have been pure and utter blatant frauds, Ramapithecus - Fra ...[text shortened]... is shifting away from the original idea and becoming an evolution vs creation debate as usual!
I think that Ramapithecus means that they "ram" the idea down youngster's throats in school.

rc

Moves
03 Feb 09
1 edit

I think that Ramapithecus mean that they [b]"ram" the idea down youngster's throats in school.[/b]
Lol, yes, have been giggling away for ages at your frog analogy, truly awesome!

there are other instances as well which are frauds and others that evolutionists were later made to admit were humanoid and not simian!

j

Moves
03 Feb 09

Originally posted by Zahlanzi

is it easier to believe plants were created before the sun and that god personally shined light on them until the sun was ready? is it easier to believe all the incestous grandchildren of adam and eve never had any health problems with ...[text shortened]... credit and allow him to be a intelligent (the most) being that can build a nice universe?
=======================================

is it easier to believe plants were created before the sun and that god personally shined light on them until the sun was ready? is it easier to believe all the incestous grandchildren of adam and eve never had any health problems without god's interference? a middle age person had an average lifespan of 40 years, is it easy to believe Metuselah lived 900+ years without god's intervention?

all the above examples require god's intervention. precise intervention. is it easier to believe god created a machine that would explode violently and die without his constant watch and adjusting? or is it easier to believe god set in motion self sustaining processes? processes that even though they don't need god, don't rule out his existence?

==========================================

You haven't mentioned any ideas that I personally believe. So I have not comment.

Where Evolution theory comes most into confict with the New Testament would be if Evolution theory removes the possibility of there being a clear cut first man and first women.

I think that would be my major objection to its confict with the revelation of the Bible.

========================================
will you make god work like a slave on the universe like the sadistic jerk wants? or will you give him some credit and allow him to be a intelligent (the most) being that can build a nice universe?

============================================

Creation of the universe was very easy for God. It is His working in the hearts of free-will creatures which causes Him more trouble.

j

Moves
03 Feb 09
1 edit

The fossil record demonstrate this:

There are a lot of animals which use to exist on the earth which apparently no longer exist. I think that that is all the fossils prove.

F

Moves
03 Feb 09

Originally posted by twhitehead
For once I will support Robbie. He insists that the Bible does say something about evolution. It provides a clearly incompatible alternative. You may disagree with that claim, but you must show it. Simply repeating that the Bible does not say anything about evolution does not help.
I don't deny that the bible gives us the foundation of creatioism. Who says I do? The story of the creation is based upon what people knew at the time. The people from that time didn't know anything about evolution (nor atomic theory), now we know more about the nature and biology (and atomic theory). So why not give up the knowledge from the biblical times and accept the newer theory of evolution, as they given up the knowledge of matter from that time and replaced it with atomic theory?

Why deny the greatest achivement of the creation: Evolution?

If Robbie has written somewhere that bible tells us about evolution, please help me find the place, or please give a ref from the bible about evolution...

rc

Moves
03 Feb 09

The fossil record demonstrate this:

There are a lot of animals which use to exist on the earth which apparently no longer exist. I think that that is all the fossils prove.
the fossil record is real shaky ground for evolutionists for it does not show a gradual transition from one species to another, instead whole species appear as if from nowhere!

j

Moves
03 Feb 09
1 edit

the fossil record is real shaky ground for evolutionists for it does not show a gradual transition from one species to another, instead whole species appear as if from nowhere!
I think that if there is something to Evolution the area of a more sudden change should be explored.

Punctuated Equilibrium was a step in that direction. If I were a biologist I would explore more the possibility of sudden alterations rther than gradualism.

rc

Moves
03 Feb 09

I think that if there is something to Evolution the area of a more sudden change should be explored.

Punctuated Equilibrium was a step in that direction. If I were a biologist I would explore more the possibility of sudden alterations rther than gradualism.
punctuated equilibrium was nothing more than attempt to make the theory fit the facts!

Z

Moves
03 Feb 09

Z

Moves
03 Feb 09

[b]=======================================

is it easier to believe plants were created before the sun and that god personally shined light on them until the sun was ready? is it easier to believe all the incestous grandchildren of adam and eve never had any health problems without god's interference? a middle age person had an average lifespan of 40 y ...[text shortened]... God. It is His working in the hearts of free-will creatures which causes Him more trouble.
creation was not enough for god. he had to constantly tweak it. does it say in the bible anywhere that he made sure any child out of incest is not retarded or stillborn?

does it say how did he make adam and all the others live several hundred years?

does it say where did all the water of the flood go?
does it say how did he made plants live without sunlight?
does it say there used to be dinos that disappeared several million years ago?(65 give or take)
does it say that 4 atoms of hidrogen through fusion create an atom of helium and that is what powers the sun?
does it say that the earth revolves around the sun, and if it does, where is it written and in how small font that the bastards that served Bruno extra crispy didn't see?