Thou Shalt Not Kill

Thou Shalt Not Kill

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
11 Jun 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
I know that you know that I know that you know

Now about those serial paedophiles ? Hunt Island or bed and breakfast ?
Incarceration.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
11 Jun 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @fmf
Incarceration.
Bed and breakfast then?

I would send them to Hunt Island on a case by case basis. There is no excuse for deliberately and repeatedly interfering with innocents

F

Moves
11 Jun 18

Bed and breakfast then?
It doesn't matter one whit to me - and to my moral objection to capital punishment - how many times you type the words "bed and breakfast".

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
11 Jun 18

Bed and breakfast then?

I would send them to Hunt Island on a case by case basis. There is no excuse for deliberately and repeatedly interfering with innocents
I can just see myself scoping ex-Cathlolic priests on Hunt Island

FML

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
11 Jun 18

It doesn't matter one whit to me - and to my moral objection to capital punishment - how many times you type the words "bed and breakfast".
Jail then?
How long for a paedophile? 12years?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
11 Jun 18

It matters to me.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Jun 18

Karoly’s like a brick wall for trolls. Even FMF is perplexed about how to proceed in the face of such maddening ambiguity and has decided to call it a night.

Some Internet whiz kids are going to come up with an algorithm based on Karoly’s posts and market it as a deterrent to online trolls. Look for “Troll B Gone” at your finest retailers later this summer.

F

Moves
11 Jun 18

It matters to me.
If it matters to you to keep typing out "bed and breakfast", then you go for it.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Jun 18

If it matters to you to keep typing out "bed and breakfast", then you go for it.
Karoly’s giving you nothing to work with, Kiddo. That’s gotta be frustrating as hell.

It’s like he’s tossing you crumbs when you want to bake a cake.

F

Moves
11 Jun 18

How long for a paedophile? 12years?
I don't know really. It would depend on how the rehabilitation fared and what the mental health issues were. I'd say it would be a somewhat comparable sentence to the one I'd hand down to your torturing, murdering psychopath friend who failed to report the paedophile to the police.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Jun 18

I don't know really. It would depend on how the rehabilitation fared and what the mental health issues were. I'd say it would be a somewhat comparable sentence to the one I'd hand down to your torturing, murdering psychopath friend who failed to report the paedophile to the police.
I think Karoly called it a night, Kiddo. Shall you and I converse? How about an all-night posting bender for old time’s sake?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
11 Jun 18

Better repeating things that are true rather than go into deep water ._.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
11 Jun 18

Yeah. I'd have b n b for some years . Worth it .

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
11 Jun 18

Originally posted by @chaney3
The death penalty, war, and abortion are examples of premeditated murder.
There is no malice in any of those, and thus, not murder.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Jun 18

Bed and breakfast for serial child abusers?
You certainly post a lot for someone who left the site a few weeks ago with a whole thread declaring it.