This forum is a joke

This forum is a joke

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
09 Jul 17

Originally posted by Eladar
There is no marriage in the afterlife. There is no sin in the afterlife. Any sex outside of marriage is sinful, so no sex in the afterlfe.
Agreed. No marriage 'in' the afterlife. But marriage prior to the afterlife will continue. Therefore sex within marriage, in the afterlife, would not be sinful.

E

Moves
09 Jul 17
1 edit

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Agreed. No marriage 'in' the afterlife. But marriage prior to the afterlife will continue. Therefore sex within marriage, in the afterlife, would not be sinful.
You need to go back and read the scripture again unless you arer too blind to see.

Moves
09 Jul 17

You need to go back and read the scripture again unless you arer too blind to see.
"...the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage."

But we are discussing those already married, before the resurrection. Where is your scripture to say this marriage won't endure?

E

Moves
09 Jul 17

But we are discussing those already married, before the resurrection. Where is your scripture to say this marriage won't endure?
So which one of her husbands would she be married to in the afterlife?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
09 Jul 17

Jesus spoke about that when debating about whose wife someone would be who was
married in this life.

Matthew 22:30
For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

Moves
09 Jul 17

Originally posted by KellyJay
Jesus spoke about that when debating about whose wife someone would be who was
married in this life.

Matthew 22:30
For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.
Sir, perhaps you missed my previous post where I steered you away from Matthew (and his condensed words on the matter) to those of Luke?

E

Moves
09 Jul 17

Sir, perhaps you missed my previous post where I steered you away from Matthew (and his condensed words on the matter) to those of Luke?
Did you miss my question? Who is she married to in the afterlife?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
09 Jul 17

No, I didn't miss that I just ignored that since this directly answers the question

E

Moves
10 Jul 17

I do have to agree, this forum for the most part is a joke.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10 Jul 17

I do have to agree, this forum for the most part is a joke.
Because of donkeys like you

E

Moves
10 Jul 17

Good night. Tonight was slow.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
21 Jul 17
1 edit

The bible was written by and edited and edited and edited by man. Untold versions exist today. The bible is a godblessed rorschach test.

E

Moves
21 Jul 17

Originally posted by @apathist
The bible was written and edited and edited and edited by man. Untold versions exist today. The bible is a godblessed rorschach test.
Really? This is what an antichristian believes?

F

Moves
22 Jul 17

Originally posted by @apathist
The bible was written by and edited and edited and edited by man. Untold versions exist today. The bible is a godblessed rorschach test.
The bible is compiled for those who like cherry-picking.
Whatever you believe, you will find the support for this in the bible. Somewhere.

l

Moves
22 Jul 17

Originally posted by @fabianfnas
The bible is compiled for those who like cherry-picking.
Whatever you believe, you will find the support for this in the bible. Somewhere.
What utter nonsense.