1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Sep '19 02:41
    @FMF

You don't like the term "psychobabble", OK, but you do like the term "malignant self-love", I see.

I like the life and testimony of Jesus more than both.

I don't think you can compete with Him.

The term "narcissism" refers to your belief that the speculation about supernatural things - and the package of religious dogmas attendant thereto - that is convincing enough for you, is somehow self-evidently good enough for every other human being too.

I find Jesus Christ more believable then all your arguments.

This is in harness with your belief that those who lack the beliefs that you profess deserve to be brutalized in a demented way, for eternity, after they die - a vengeance for not seeing life and the world the same as you do that you describe as "the perfect morality".

I believe that there is no reason for me to assume that the authority of God is out of proportion to the goodness and beauty of God.

I see not good reason to think His power is out of proportion to rightness, goodness, and righteousness.

The term "narcissistic" refers to that.

Your definition.

If self love ran to the Son of God then why would there be so much resistance to coming TO Him? Narcissim, unchecked, unhealed is pulling hard in the opposite direction.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Sep '19 02:53
    @sonship said
    I like the life and testimony of Jesus more than both.

I don't think you can compete with Him.
    I am not seeking to. I think you should stick with your religion if it gives you purpose and solace in life.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Sep '19 02:55
    @sonship said
    I find Jesus Christ more believable then all your arguments.
    Does this sidestep deal with my arguments though?

Do you understand the way I am using the term "narcissistic"?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Sep '19 02:57
    @sonship said
    I believe that there is no reason for me to assume that the authority of God is out of proportion to the goodness and beauty of God.
    "Seeing no reason" why someone else might not share your speculation about God is surely textbook narcissism, right?
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Sep '19 12:08
    @FMF

"Seeing no reason" why someone else might not share your speculation about God is surely textbook narcissism, right?

More out of your textbook - people have a right to their own subjective opinion, even if I deem it far less likely.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Sep '19 12:12
    @sonship said
    More out of your textbook - people have a right to their own subjective opinion, even if I deem it far less likely.
    The difference between you and me, though, is that I do not propagate an ideology which insists that all those who do not share my beliefs deserve to be tormented in burning flames for eternity. I'm just not narcissistic enough to have such an outlook. And I'm just not misanthropic enough either.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Sep '19 12:18
    @divegeester

Ask him if he agrees with his cult church’s website statement which claims that believing in the doctrine of the trinity is necessary for survival.

Time again to dust off that old failed argument for re-use?
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Sep '19 13:32
    @sonship said
    @FMF

I think Rajk999 teaches about following Jesus and obeying His commandments.

Rajk999 thinks a personal relationship with Christ is frivolous.

The New Testament does not. It says "He who is joined to the Lord is one spirit". That is exquisitely intimate. It is a union is life.

His "follow the commandments of Jesus" is filled with the ...[text shortened]... -less, Savior-less self improvement philosophy quite not in need of God or God's salvation by grace.
    You continue to preach
    - dead faith
    - disobedience to the commandments
    - cheap grace
    - the abuse of Gods grace
    - sin has no consequences for eternal life
    - mouth worship

Paul warned over and over to avoid the fatal trap of believing that the grace of God can be abused. The wise Christian will keep the commandments of Christ and will reap eternal life in the Kingdom of God. The fool will follow your Satanic doctrine and will be cast out.

For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? (Hebrews 10:26-29 KJV)

Your doctrine is Satanic and you are an adversary of Christ.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Sep '19 13:34
    @fmf said
    Well, I don't believe in "Satan", but if he does exist, Rakj999 may well be right. As for how dangerous you are: I don't think you should take your noxious torturer god ideology and be presenting it to vulnerable people or children.
    I dont believe in Satan either, but I know they do.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    23 Sep '19 13:591 edit
    @Rajk999

Something doesn't add up here Rajk999.

If you don't believe in the existence of such a spiritual enemy of God then why do you associate what I write with such a being ?

For example:
    You are contrary to Christ and therefore Satanic.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Sep '19 18:53
    @sonship said
    @Rajk999

Something doesn't add up here Rajk999.

If you don't believe in the existence of such a spiritual enemy of God then why do you associate what I write with such a being ?

For example:
    You are contrary to Christ and therefore Satanic.
    Satan is a personification of sin and evil.
    Anyone that encourages sin and evil [like you] is Satanic.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    23 Sep '19 19:111 edit
    @Rajk999

As you lied before and could not produce examples of things you accuse me of, here also you cannot produce an example of me encourag[ing] sin and evil.

I have been teaching that we who are sinful and evil need to come to Christ for redemption and receive Christ that He may live in us.

The value of Jesus is that He lives today and can come into man to be grace, the enjoyment of God Himself as all that we need.

Paul's concluding words in the NT to Timothy his young learner:

"The LORD be with your spirit. Grace be with you." .

The resurrected Lord can be with our innermost spiritual being that we can enjoy Him as the grace of God.

"The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you." (1 Thess. 5:28)

"The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit." (Philppians 4:23)

"Grace be with all those who love our Lord Jesus Christ in incorruptibility." (Eph. 6:24)

"The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit, brothers. Amen." (Galatians 6:18)

You know nothing about grace upon you.
    You know nothing about AND OPPOSE grace coming INTO you and being with you - being with your spirit.

You are a tragic figure as a dead legalistic religionist knowing nothing and having no experience of the Gospel of the grace of God.

[But there is still hope if you stop running to atheists for support and sympathy]
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Sep '19 19:27
    @sonship said
    @Rajk999

As you lied before and could not produce examples of things you accuse me of, here also you cannot produce an example of me encourag[ing] sin and evil.

I have been teaching that we who are sinful and evil need to come to Christ for redemption and receive Christ that He may l ...[text shortened]... grace of God.

[But there is still hope if you stop running to atheists for support and sympathy]
    As usual you omit those teachings of the Apostles which say
    - faith without works is dead.
    - the grace which God provides through his Son has a limit.

Your doctrine abuses the goodness of God and you are in line to feel the severity of Gods wrath.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    23 Sep '19 20:502 edits
    @Rajk999

Your doctrine abuses the goodness of God and you are in line to feel the severity of Gods wrath.

The apostle James wrote that faith without works is dead.

Now under God's sovereignty Paul wrote thirteen letters of the New Testament and James contributes one. Would you propose that the thirteen letters of Paul be eliminated because the one book of James is all Christians need?

That is to hear James say that "faith without works is dead" - no need for Romans, Galatians, or any other Pauline epistle?

Yes or No?
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Sep '19 21:37
    @sonship said
    @Rajk999

The apostle James wrote that faith without works is dead.

Now under God's sovereignty ...[text shortened]... rks is dead" - no need for Romans, Galatians, or any other Pauline epistle?

Yes or No?
    Paul said the same thing.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree