1. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Sep '19 22:061 edit
    @sonship said
    @Rajk999

As usual you omit those teachings of the Apostles which say
    - faith without works is dead.
    - the grace which God provides through his Son has a limit.

Your doctrine abuses the goodness of God and you are in line to feel the severity of Gods wrath.

The apostle James wrote that faith without works is dead.

Now under God's sovereignty ...[text shortened]... rks is dead" - no need for Romans, Galatians, or any other Pauline epistle?

Yes or No?
    James - Faith without works is dead
    Paul - No inheritance in the Kingdom of God, for those Christians who do evil
    Peter - If you are saved and you return to a life of sin there is no more sacrifice for sins.
    John - Those who keep the commandments, knows Christ. Those who claim to know Christ and does not keep the commandments is a liar.
    Jesus - the foolish man does not keep the commandments. The wise man keeps the commandments.

Is that good enough or you need more proof that all the Apostles and Jesus Christ, condemned your Satanic doctrine.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Sep '19 23:12
    @rajk999 said
    James - Faith without works is dead
    Paul - No inheritance in the Kingdom of God, for those Christians who do evil
    Peter - If you are saved and you return to a life of sin there is no more sacrifice for sins.
    John - Those who keep the commandments, knows Christ. Those who claim to know Christ and does not keep the commandments is a liar.
    Jesus - the foolish man does not k ...[text shortened]... ough or you need more proof that all the Apostles and Jesus Christ, condemned your Satanic doctrine.
    Post the verses you are using, suggesting what you are implying is true is not enough.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Sep '19 23:33
    @kellyjay said
    Post the verses you are using, suggesting what you are implying is true is not enough.
    Nah. I rather leave a low-life like you in your ignorance.
    If someone else asks I will comply.
    Sorry. Move along.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    24 Sep '19 00:29
    @rajk999 said
    Nah. I rather leave a low-life like you in your ignorance.
    If someone else asks I will comply.
    Sorry. Move along.
    ROFL
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Sep '19 15:02
    @kellyjay said
    ROFL
    Carry on. Run On Four Legs.
    Always suspected you were so inclined.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Sep '19 20:331 edit
    @Rajk999

We're talking about "The value of Jesus" here. The value of Jesus, Rajk999.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Sep '19 20:432 edits
    @Rajk999

Is that good enough or you need more proof that all the Apostles and Jesus Christ, condemned your Satanic doctrine.

Did you lie to us then when you wrote that you do not believe in Satan?
    You told the Forum that you don't believe in Satan.

You believe in "Satanic" long enough to slander good quotations from the NT that don't support your pseudo Judaism.

Why don't you yourself refrain from breaking the law of not bearing false witness about yourself and against your neighbor?
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Sep '19 23:42
    @sonship said
    @Rajk999

Did you lie to us then when you wrote that you do not believe in Satan?
    You told the Forum that you don't believe in Satan.

You believe in "Satanic" long enough to slander good quotations from the NT that don't supp ...[text shortened]... refrain from breaking the law of not bearing false witness about yourself and against your neighbor?
    I quote verbatim what Jesus said about eternal life in the Kingdom of God. If you refer to that in a negative way then clearly you are not of Christ. Satan is a non issue.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    25 Sep '19 09:48
    @Rajk999

. Satan is a non issue.

You made it the issue by saying what I taught was Satanic.

You're two faced and duplicitous.
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    25 Sep '19 13:31
    @sonship said
    @Rajk999

. Satan is a non issue.

You made it the issue by saying what I taught was Satanic.

You're two faced and duplicitous.
    I dont need to believe that there is such a physical being called Satan. The chances are good that there is no such thing. Sin in people, opposition to God, condemnation of the teachings of Christ, is represented and personified by the word Satan. For all I know that can be all that Satan means. Your doctrine is Satanic. Whether or not there is a physical being called Satan is a non-issue for me. Satan means nothing for me personally and for all the true believers in Christ and true followers of Christ, I will leave petty arguments about whether or not Satan exists as a physical being to people like you.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    25 Sep '19 15:471 edit
    @Rajk999

I don't need to believe that there is such a physical being called Satan.

I didn't ask if you believed in a PHYSICAL being - Satan.

Cut and paste in me ever saying you held to a belief in a "physical being" Satan. YOU made the issue of my teaching being Satanic.

Now you dodge your nonsense by a strawman argument that you do not believe in a PHYSICAL being Satan.
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    25 Sep '19 16:12
    @sonship said
    @Rajk999

I don't need to believe that there is such a physical being called Satan.

I didn't ask if you believed in a PHYSICAL being - Satan.

Cut and paste in me ever saying you held to a belief in a "physical being" Satan. YOU made the issue of my teaching being Satanic.

Now you dodge your nonsense by a strawman argument that you do not believe in a PHYSICAL being Satan.
    I already explained what I meant by your teaching being Satanic.
    Anyone normal person reading this thread will know what I mean.
    You are a retard.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Oct '19 08:303 edits
    The value of Jesus is that He satisfies God's requirement.
    God accepts what Jesus has accomplished. He has finished the work of eternal redemption.

Whether man is satisfied is secondary. If God says the death and resurrection of His Son finishes the work of eternal salvation, that matters. God is satisfied. We just believe in Christ plus nothing, to receive justification and eternal life.

If there is a debt to be paid, what matters most is that the creditor's demand is met. The debtor may be so foolish as to think his opinion means more. But what matters when the debt is paid is the satisfaction of the creditor. If the money paid satisfies the creditor's heart, the matter is solved.

Christ has satisfied God and finished the accomplishment of eternal salvation. For eternal life, eternal redemption, man just believes. He has faith in Jesus Christ plus nothing else, to receive eternal salvation.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Oct '19 08:42
    The resurrection of Jesus Christ is also the seal of His work of redemption being accepted by God.

The value of Christ is embodied in His being raised from the dead. This is the seal that God has accepted His work to act as the One carrying in Himself the judgment upon all the sin of the world in one act of obedience.

When we believe into Christ, substitution makes the work apply to us personally. By believing in Christ we agree with God. We want the salvation. So accept the Savior, the Son of God.

The value of Jesus will require eternity to comprehend.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree