The tortoise and the hare

The tortoise and the hare

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
21 Feb 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
ITs nothing without step 1 ie. righteousness , the right knowledge
Your cause and effect are backwards.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
21 Feb 18

forget apples. go past them and aim for the grapes 🙂
Psssst, grapes are toxic to dogs, Mr. Wolf-man.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
21 Feb 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
Years ago. Read and comprehend my posts. Better yet, read and comprehend the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry.
He didn't ask Jesus. He asked you, and you haven't answered yet.

T

Moves
21 Feb 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @suzianne
He didn't ask Jesus. He asked you, and you haven't answered yet.
It's out in my posting history. In fact I recently explained it to you in another thread, but you didn't respond. I even later directed you back to it in a subsequent post. If you're really interested, send me a PM and I'll send you a link if you simply missed both responses.

You should know as well as I do that DG isn't sincere. He recently proved it beyond all doubt on the "Red Letter Christians" thread. He likes to pretend he's FMF, though DG isn't anywhere as near as incisive.

Moves
21 Feb 18
3 edits

It's out in my posting history. In fact I recently explained it to you in another thread, but you didn't respond. I even later directed you back to it in a subsequent post. If you're really interested, send me a PM and I'll send you a link if you simply missed both responses.

You should know as well as I do that DG isn't sincere. He recently proved it ...[text shortened]... Christians" thread. He likes to pretend he's FMF, though DG isn't anywhere as near as incisive.
Ah well at least we are drawing something out of you, even if it's just insults.

So you want me to trawl through your posting history to find the answers to questions which you claim to have posted, but have ignored at least 8 or 9 times this last week? I see.

Well that's not good enough, not for any of us reading your posts (Rajk999 possibly excepted). This is a debate and discussion forum and if you want to have any credibility whatsoever or even for your pseudo-religious blows to land with any weight, then you need to start being a bit more intellectually honest about what it is you personally believe. Otherwise you just appear to be a trollist in your behaviour.

Personally I suspect you are non-theist, possibly ex-christian, maybe even atheist Jewish and you have a shinny little "Jesus axe" to grind but you are too cowardly to express your views from your actual position.

T

Moves
21 Feb 18
2 edits

Originally posted by @divegeester
Ah well at least we are drawing something out of you, even if it's just insults.

So you want me to trawl through your posting history to find the answers to questions which you claim to have posted, but have ignored at least 8 or 9 times this last week? I see.

Well that's not good enough, not for any of us reading your posts (Rajk999 possibly exc ...[text shortened]... e "Jesus axe" to grind but you are too cowardly to express your views from your actual position.
Suzianne knows how to contact me if she's interested.

You're free to do whatever you want. Your behavior is curious for someone who made it sound as if you weren't going to engage with me, As I made clear on the "Red Letter Christians" thread, based on the quality of your posts over the years, there's no loss for me.

Moves
21 Feb 18

Suzianne knows how to contact me if she's interested.

You're free to do whatever you want. Your behavior is curious for someone who made it sound as if you weren't going to engage with me, As I made clear on the "Red Letter Christians" thread, based on the quality of your posts over the years, there's no loss for me.
I’m not interested in suzianne, I’m interested in your fakeness.
Yes I’m free to do whatever I want.
I’m please you find me curious.
There are several questions you are dodging and we all know why.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
22 Feb 18

No, in the fable the tortoise won because the hare was complacent.
My version is better 😀

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
22 Feb 18

Have you read the fable?
Yes

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
22 Feb 18
1 edit

But what is “righteousness”?
Who sets the standard today?
What does it matter if I don’t achieve it?
Righteousness is a constant improvement on yesterday... amongst other things

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
22 Feb 18

Your cause and effect are backwards.
No. You've misunderstood

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
22 Feb 18

Psssst, grapes are toxic to dogs, Mr. Wolf-man.
Carrots r 4 sheep . Parsnips 4 wolves

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
22 Feb 18

Read and comprehend my posts. Better yet, read and comprehend the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry.
aight, koresh. No kool-aid for me, jones. I don't like new sneakers, for heaven's gate!

Moves
22 Feb 18

My version is better 😀
You weren’t asking for versions, you were asking for interpretations of the original outcome outcome; at least that’s how your OP reads. In the fable the tortoise won because of the hare’s complacency.

If you want versions, I.e. different event and outcomes then that’s another ball game and I propose we introduce a third and possibly even a fourth contestant.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
23 Feb 18

You weren’t asking for versions, you were asking for interpretations of the original outcome outcome; at least that’s how your OP reads. In the fable the tortoise won because of the hare’s complacency.

If you want versions, I.e. different event and outcomes then that’s another ball game and I propose we introduce a third and possibly even a fourth contestant.
Catch me