The proud Christian.

The proud Christian.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
05 Apr 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
I am proud to proclaim the gospel...
I am not talking about you proclaiming the gospel. I welcome you proclaiming the gospel. I am talking here about your accusations and claims, and your refusal to substantiate them when called on them.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
05 Apr 12

Moves
05 Apr 12

Off-topic posts have been removed. This is the Spirituality Forum, not the Chess Forum. Thanks.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
05 Apr 12

Originally posted by FMF
What is one to make of people with fundamentalist beliefs - like Dasa and RJHinds - coming to an international, eclectic, ecumenical discussion forum, and then urging people who differ from them not to post?
To be part of this forum or any forum one must be honest or the discussion is stunted from the start.

You are not an honest man - and discussion with you is impossible.

Dishonesty saturates the discussion with error and falsity and who could discuss their way through that.

No one.

When you are being dishonest and a trickster with words - it finds myself with having nothing to say accept to inform you that you are dishonest - which you reply you are being insulted.

You are not qualified to be in this forum.

F

Moves
05 Apr 12

Originally posted by Dasa
To be part of this forum or any forum one must be honest or the discussion is stunted from the start. You are not an honest man - and discussion with you is impossible. Dishonesty saturates the discussion with error and falsity and who could discuss their way through that. No one. When you are being dishonest and a trickster with words - it finds myself with h ...[text shortened]... e dishonest - which you reply you are being insulted. You are not qualified to be in this forum.
This is coming across as rather ad hominem. Was that your intent?

d

Moves
05 Apr 12
1 edit

Originally posted by Dasa
To be part of this forum or any forum one must be honest or the discussion is stunted from the start.

You are not an honest man - and discussion with you is impossible.

Dishonesty saturates the discussion with error and falsity and who could discuss their way through that.

No one.

When you are being dishonest and a trickster with words - it finds m ...[text shortened]... ishonest - which you reply you are being insulted.

You are not qualified to be in this forum.
How dare you accuse people of being dishonest when you are the most dishonest poster in these forums. There is nothing more dishonest than claiming that you decide who is right and who is wrong. Perhaps you should read your Vedas again. You clearly did not get its message the first time around

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 Apr 12
2 edits

Originally posted by deenny
How dare you accuse people of being dishonest when you are the most dishonest poster in these forums. There is nothing more dishonest than claiming that you decide who is right and who is wrong. Perhaps you should read your Vedas again. You clearly did not get its message the first time around
Could you honestly explain the message of the Vedas to me? I am curious if it says the Holy Bible
was written by animal killers, etc. like Dasa proclaims.

P.S. Here is the statement from Dasa's first post on this thread:
"It matters not that the verses were created by animal killers, drunkards, womenizers, intoxicators and mundane academics and poets."

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Apr 12
1 edit

You can take it anyway you like. I am not trying to get your approval. If you
were here. I would bend over and let you kiss my hairy arse so I could fart
in your face and you could smell the lovely aroma.
*...the curtain flapped a little wider revealing a sad and lonely smelly old man desperately trying to manipulate multitude of puppets he had made whilst controlling the urge to blurt his mind at the real people watching the strings

d

Moves
05 Apr 12

Could you honestly explain the message of the Vedas to me? I am curious if it says the Holy Bible
was written by animal killers, etc. like Dasa proclaims.

P.S. Here is the statement from Dasa's first post on this thread:
"It matters not that the verses were created by animal killers, drunkards, womenizers, intoxicators and mundane academics and poets."
Asking the wrong one here. But those in the know tell me the Vedas is very different to what Dasa protrays