The Pharisee and the Tax Collector

The Pharisee and the Tax Collector

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
13 Oct 18
1 edit

@fmf said
Of course not. Do you think people with disabilities are "bitter and hateful"?
No but it is easier to cut a disabled person some slack if they are are bitter and hateful.

F

Moves
13 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
No but it is easier to cut them some slack.
Why? Do people with disabilities make you angry or uncomfortable?

F

Moves
13 Oct 18

Moves
13 Oct 18

@fmf said
Why? Do people with disabilities make you angry or uncomfortable?
Not in the least.

Moves
13 Oct 18
1 edit

@fmf said
Has that been your experience with disabled people: cutting them slack even though you didn't like them?
Are you high? When did I say that I didn't like them?

It is easier to cut a disabled person some slack if they are are bitter and hateful.

F

Moves
13 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
Are you high? When did I say that I didn't like them?

It is easier to cut a disabled person some slack if they are are bitter and hateful.
Why are you so obsessed with people with disabilities?

F

Moves
13 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
Have you worked with people with disabilties?

Moves
13 Oct 18

@fmf said
Why are you so obsessed with people with disabilities?
You seem to be way more obsessed with them that I am.

Moves
13 Oct 18

@fmf said
Have you worked with people with disabilties?
Yes.

F

Moves
13 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
You seem to be way more obsessed with them that I am.
It's not me that has the problem with them. You have been trying to use them as examples of "bitter and hateful" people in some attempted forum banter. And you're wittering on about "giving them slack". Has your work with people with disabilities inspired you or do you usually find them "bitter and hateful"?

F

Moves
13 Oct 18
1 edit

@dj2becker said
Yes.
If you've worked with people with disabilities, why did you refer to them as "handicapped"?

Moves
13 Oct 18

@fmf said
It's not me that has the problem with them. You have been trying to use them as examples of "bitter and hateful" people in some attempted forum banter. And you're wittering on about "giving them slack". Has your work with people with disabilities inspired you or do you usually find them "bitter and hateful"?
You are reading way too much into a single question I asked you.

F

Moves
13 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
You are reading way too much into a single question I asked you.
I think your sudden mention of "handicapped" people as a form of attempted spiteful banter makes you sound like a creep, frankly.

Moves
13 Oct 18
1 edit

@fmf said
I think your sudden mention of "handicapped" people as a form of attempted spiteful banter makes you sound like a creep, frankly.
You mentioned at some point that you had a near fateful motorcycle accident. I simply asked you whether you now have a disability as a result of your accident. If you think that is spiteful banter and makes me a creep so be it.

F

Moves
13 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
You mentioned at some point that you hand a near fateful motorcycle accident. I simply asked you whether you now have a disability as a result of your accident. If you think that is spiteful banter and makes me a creep so be it.
Yes, it makes you sound like a creep. You got rubbed up the wrong way by the on-topic conversation we were having and all of a sudden you're engaging in creepy off-topic banter.